Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Amion nods, "I get what you mean, though I still keep up with some pretty good Rock and Metal groups. So good music is still there as long as you look past all the pop stuff and boy bands." Amion starts thinking of some of the bands he listened to when he was younger and smiled, remembering when Elera expressed interest in a few much to his surprise.

Staasi nods and smiles "Well yes that is true, but unfortunately the music scene is just so oversaturated with all that pop and boy band crap, it is difficult to find anything good, I do like a few less mainstream bands though" he says and leans back in his chair "Hey, how about a game of pool?"

Amion shrugged, "Sure sounds fun." Amion picked up his beer and walked to an empty pool table. He picked up a pool stick and applied some chalk to the end. "Ready? This will be interesting seeing as I might be a bit rusty it has been awhile since I had anyone to play against."

Staasi smiles and nods "Of course" he says as he finishes chalking up his own cue and sets up the balls "So what's the plan? Loser buys next round?" he asks and wags his tail as he lets Amion have the first shot.

Staasi smiles and takes his shot, a small ringed ball is pocketed and he smiles "well now we know which balls to aim for" he says and goes for his second shot, accidentally pocketing one of Amion's balls "Damn"

Staasi pokes his tongue out at him and laughs "That was just dumb luck, emphasis on the dumb" he says as he manages to sing a few more of his own balls, then misses one "your turn mate, better catch up or I might just win...again"

Staasi chuckles and shakes his head as he pockets a few more of his balls, leaving only the black ball for him to pocket and win the game, but he narrowly misses it and accidentally pockets the white ball, he curses under his breath and steps aside to let Amion have his two shots

Amion looked at the table for a bit thinking of how to approach his shots. Once he was confident in his approach he started successfully pocketing his final few balls and narrowly hits the eight ball just hard enough and in the right way to pocket it Luck playing a part in the success. Amion smirked, "Well it seems next round is on you." 

"Sure does look like, good game Amy" he says as he makes his way over to the bar and smiles over at him "so what's your poison?" he asks as he orders himself a cocktail and looks over at the menu, as he had worked up a bit of an appetite again.

Amion thought for awhile, "The damn Russian on the team rubbed off on me so some vodka would be nice. It maybe enough to get a direwolf tipsy even." Amion took his drink and took a mouthful feeling the familiar burn of the drink. "Honestly I don't know what is stronger vodka from Russia or homemade moonshine from the Appalachians."  

Staasi nods "I remember that guy, he was a little odd but an awesome card player, I remember how some of our games went all night and sometimes all the way through the next day" he says with a chuckle "He certainly made our tours interesting"

"That he did, though he could clean out a building out like nobody's business. He loved that shotgun of his and he knew how to use it." Amion took another drink of his vodka once more and relaxed as he felt the familiar burn go down his throat and the alcohol finally started to affect him giving him a slight buzz.

"Ah yes the shotty" Staasi says with fond remembrance "how could anyone forget that?" he asks and closes his eyes before getting a message on his phone "Oh well it seems that the girls have headed home and are now snuggled up on the couch while eating snacks and watching cartoons, wanna leave and join them?"

Amion paused for a second. "Yea sure lets join them sounds like a good way to end the evening." Amion finished his vodka and paid the tab before getting ready to head out. "So who's home my place or yours?"

"Mine, yours is still in need of having stuff moved, and with my wife being pregnant and your fiance most likely also pregnant, my place is probably better, not os many tripping hazards" he chuckles and winks "From what I've heard, you're still a messy so and so" he says and winks once more.

Amion nodded, "Makes sense, I can be messy at times. So now Staasi since I did not stalk you after getting out of the military please lead the way to your place." Amion joked as he let Staasi take the lead.

Stassi chuckles "You mean like you didn't stalk me during our tours together?" he asks and shakes his head as he begins to lead the way towards his and Midna's house "Shal we get something to surprise the girls with while we're out?"

Amion chuckled, "Sounds like an idea." Amion started thinking about what to get Elera when they passed by a candy store. He stopped Stassi pointed at the place and walked in. In the span of a few minutes he found what he believed Elera would like if he remembered correctly. Now with a box of both cherry an Carmel filled chocolates he waited for Stassi.

Staasi filled up tub of gummies and fairy floss for Midna and smiles "All ready to go and surprise our girls" he says with a smile before continuing to lead the way back to his house "The girls are really going to love our surprises"

Amion followed Stassi to his place, "I have found candy can save a man nine times out of ten and a poor choice of words can do the opposite just as often." Amion said jokingly. "Though seriously they will love the gifts."

Staasi chuckles "You have no idea how many times these buckets have saved me from sleeping on the couch" he says with a laugh "word of warning Captain, pregnant women are very sensitive and fragile, more so than usual" he laughs 

Amion nods, "I believe you man, I think giving women sweets is in the how not to loose your manhood book. As for your warning I will take it to heart. I've heard stories about how mom was when she was pregnant with me."