Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Stassi and Elera both smiles and Stassi places a gentle paw on Midna's knee"You see darling, you have friends who care very much for you" he says and she nods happily "I-I know, it's just.." she looks to Elera and smiles "I never thought I'd see Elera ever again"

Indicus finished eating and put his dishes in the sink, doing the same with any other empty dishes. He looked towards Elera and Midna smiling. He remembered how close the two were during high school. It was nice to see them once more acting like sisters.

Staasi smiles as he goes over to his captain "Thanks for offering to be there for moral support, we are hoping that she can walk again today, It would be a huge relief on both of us, especially for Midna and her work, She keeps telling me I need to go fishing, but ever since the accident, I've refused to"

"It is no problem Stassi. I will always make time for friend, you know this." Indicus finished cleaning the dishes after a little while. Finished he sat back next to Elera Kissing her cheek as he sat down.

Staasi nods and smiles as he too finishes his dishes and sits next to Midna "Of course, but still, it means a lot to us" he says and gently places a paw on her knee, her little tail wagged happily.

Elera smiles "Midna and I were best friends back in school before the three of us were separated. " she smiles then looks down a little "Y-you're lucky though Midna, my mummy wasn't so lucky in her accident"

Amion really had little to comment on remembering the accident Elera's mother got in a now long time back. So with out a word Amion just held Elera close with a kiss or nuzzle here and there, actions that he would never tire from. 

Staasi's ears droop "I heard about that, a lot of us who know your parents were devastated when we heard the news, I can tell you now that Midna was de[pressed for days" he says, gently patting his wife on the knee. Midna nods "T-that was the same accident I was in" she says and looks down.

Elera goes over to her and hugs her "Sweetie, the accident wasn't your fault, mummy knows that and I am sure she doesn't blame you for it"

Amion quietly puts a hand on Midna's shoulder in an attempt to reassure her dispite not having much he could say on the subject. "Best way to put it and excuse me for my language, but shit sometimes just happens and there is absolutely nothing you can do, or could have done to change it."

Midna sniffles but looks up with a smile "I-I know, thank you, both of you" she says and hugs the both of them, her tail wagging "I swear though, yesterday and last night was so much fun, I hope it wasn't too much of a bother to wheel me around Elera"

Elera simply smiles "No bother at all darling"

Amion smiled, "I'm glad we could help you enjoy yourself Midna. It was nice seeing you for the first time since Elera's birthday before our families had to move and I'm sure that we will be seeing each other more often especially once the children come along." 

Midna smiles "It truly was wonderful to see the two of you again, and to hear that you two are together once more." she says as she happily wags her tail "Wellwe probablyshould get over to the hospital, I'm itching to find out if I can ditch these casts and this wheelchair she says with a smile as Elera begun to wheel her out the door "You really don't have to Ellie" she says.

Elera giggles "Are you kidding, I love helping you, you're my bestest friend ever"

Midna just smiles "Thank you Ellie,you have no idea how happy that makes me fee, hearing you say that, and I know you truly mean it too"

Amion waved Stassi and Midna off. "Hope the hospital visit goes well." When the two drove off he looked at Elera. "Well let's get everything packed up and into our new home. Should not take too long seeing as I don't have way too much to pack."

Elera nods "Yes love, but we should also drop in on at the hospital when the time comes" she says, wagging her tail and walking with him to Amion's place "Well, we've got a fair bit going on today, as much as we've already eaten out these past couple days, I don't think either of us would be up to cooking after moving" she giggles

"Yea after moving we will probably not cook but I just may feel like it still so who knows." Amion looked at the time on his phone. "It should be a good hour before we have to leave for the hospital and I can just drive us there. Though you just reminded me a day after everything is situated we should have a little house warming party invite our parents and friends."

Elera nods as she holds his hand "True, you will have your car then" she says with a smile "Well we have an hour, so it isn't like we have to rush with packing" she says and hugs him "A housewarming party sounds great, though we may have to tell our parents it's not a Swinger's Party" she says with a giggle then blushes "you know, I still can't get the image of our parents doing each other out of my head..It's..well kind of embarassing"

Amion shakes his head, "I know what you mean it is a wierd thing to have forever stuck in you head our parents well 'swinging' between each other. I'm just glad there are no relationship troubles because of it. Though we both know your mom is where you looks come from." Amion lightly teased.

Elera giggles "Oh hush up you" she says with a playful nudge and kisses him "But yeah I know what you mean, though we both know that my daddy loves my mummy very much and your daddy loves your mummy very much as well. They wouldn't risk anything"

Amion walked out the door with Elera and moved to his apartment. "Your right there niether would do it if it was not accepted by the other. Besides I think their very close friendship is why they swing with each other." Amion shook his head, "I'm going to end my thoughts about our parents here if only for to keep my mind from drifting to uncomfortable places. The apartment is not too far just another block or so."

Elera giggles and nods "Yeah, good idea" she says and holds his paw in his, wagging her tail happily "I cannot wait for our first ultrasound to see what is growing inside of m0.y tummy" She then leans over and kisses his cheek

Amion smiled rubbing Elera's belly a little. "I can see if I can find a doctor to do such a thing." A few minutes later and Amion apartment building could be seen a few dozen steps away. "Well it seems we are here."

Elera nods as she holds his paws "Yes, very likely the last time we will see this place" she says, noting that their parents were already there, packing things into boxesand supervising the movers "Hello sweetie" Alfhildir smiles and waves to them "We thought we'd come and help, oh and Amion, your parents are here as well"

"Hello Alfhildir." Amion walked further in to see his mom and dad helping pack everything into boxes. "Hello mom and dad, I see that you two found that we got a house quite quickly. Though I don't remember saying anything. Oh well thanks for the help." Amion started to put things into boxes taking care of the game systems carefully wrapping them in bubble wrap before setting them in a plastic tote that he got for transporting them.

Aodh smiles as he helps "We've got friends in the real estate business, the moment you two were approved, we heard about it" he says with a smile and looks to his wife and smiles "Now Amion, don't tell Elera this, as we want it to be a surprise, but we have some wonderful news, my darling Alf is on her way to fully recovering"

"That is very good news, I'll keep it between us for now. I'm sure on top of all the good things that have been happening to her this will make her happiness soar to new heights." Amion replied as he continued packing up electronics.

Aodh smiles "Thanks and you are right, I know she's been really upset since her mother had her accident, as you know,they've always been really close" he says as he helps pack some of the bed thing and looks at Amion "I also heard the other news, careful, Elera''s bound to get emotional during this time"