Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Soon after, Elera came skipping down the stairs wearing a cute purple skirt and a deep blue top, she hugs him and kisses his cheek "Have fun while I am out dear, ring or text me if anything happens or you need anything, alright sweetie, love you" she says before being dragged by the paw out of the door and to the shopping mall.

Amion returned the hug and kiss with a smile. "You have fun out there." Amion waved as JJ and Elera exited the house and checked the time. He saw it would be an hour before Stassi was out of work. Amion just decided to browse the internet for awhile and look at some old pictures he still had on his phone.

About an hour later, Staasi arrives and knocks on the door "Hey Amion, it's Staasi, you gonna let me in or what?" he asks as he waits for Amion to go and open the door, he had a case of drinks and some food with him, thinking they might as well binge a little before the girls got home.

Amion opened the door, "Hey see you brought some food and drinks, let me take some of that for you." Like Amion said he took some of the food and brought it in the house placing it on the table. "So how has your day been so far?"

"Thanks mate, and yeah, figured the girls'll be out for a while, so we can binge without them nicking off with our snacks" he chuckles and sits down and places his paws on the table with a sigh "Work's alright, nothing as exciting as being out on the field, but at least I get to stay home and look after Midna"

Amion nodded, "Yea fighting gives a rush like no other. Though I'm glad to be with Elera again, after so long thinking I would not see her." Amion grabbed a snack and started  eating it and took a drink for himself as well. "Well onto less depressing topics. So how far is Midna in her pregnancy?"  

Staasi smiles and nods "She's about three months in" he says "and doing wonderfully well" he says, wagging his tail and murring slightly "She is just so happy, and the last two days I hadn't seen her happier than that"

Amion pats Stassi on the back. "That's great news. It is awesome to hear that Elera seeing her again has helped Midna so much. Speaking of Midna JJ actually stopped by today and is currently out and about with Elera."

"JJ's here? Awesome, how's the old air dog going?" he asks with a laugh, as it was clear that despite her beauty, she was the oldest of the three "and yeah, seeing Elera the last two days really helped her smile, Midna's been moody since the pregnancy, so I figured it was because of the pregnancy, but she told me last night that it was because she was beginning to feel lonely and really missed the two of you"

• Brohoof 1

"JJ is doing fine she is out of the military now even found herself a girlfriend." Amion paused before continuing, "So Midna missed us that much wow I knew she was attached to us but, never thought it was to that extent."

Staasi smiles and nods "You're telling me, she has had other friends, but from what I gathered with the way that she talked about the two of you were were her best friends and she was scared she'd never get to see you two again. as for JJ, good for her, let me guess, dishonorable discharge?" he says with a sigh "Honestly, she'd be better off freelance than military"

Amion smiled "I remember the times she would hang out with us at the park or me, Elera, Midna, and JJ would also do projects with each other during school even go on vacations with each other. Those were nice and simple times" Amion paused then laughed, "JJ freelance might work but she would be in to much competition with PMC's, 

"Yeah, her morals aren't as loose as the PMC's. They'd just do whatever the highest payer tells them to do, regardless of whether it is wrong or not. As for JJ, well she'd question the ethics behind the order, often getting herself fired" Staasi says with a chuckle and closes his eyes, eating some of the snacks "I think retirement suits her best"

Amion took another drink, "I can agree with you there besides I think she still can put her piloting skills to good use, there are quite a few companies looking for people to fly everything from passengers to packages." Amion paused for a moment to think on another little topic to talk about, "To think we are seeing so many of our old friends within the past week or so it is kinda crazy."

Staasi smiles and nods "Yeah it is pretty crazy, but hey it meant we had friends and loved ones to come home to after our last tour" he says as he twitches his ears slightly "As for JJ, I don't know, I think she's probably gotten a rather sizable savings account, I remember the last time we saw her, how she was talking about retiring all together"

"Yea, it is nice to come home to loved ones that miss us. I'm glad that I somehow heard Elera's singing or It would be awhile before I would have ever encountered you, Midna, JJ and the others." Amion sat back and took another sip of his drink.

Staasi nods and smiles "Midna kept going on about how beautiful Elera's singing is, I feel sad that I missed it" he says but nods "So how exactly did you catch her singing, were you in the area when she was singing or was it something more romantic?"

Amion thought about it for a second, "More on the romantic side if you consider how much had to be just right for it, I heard Elera sing while I was starting to drink myself to a numb stupor like I usually do on Elera's birthday, and in my apartment because a bar fight a week back got me kicked out. About five beers in, I heard the singing through a window that I had open so I immediately ran to the source hoping it was real and about a block or so down the street I am at a video game store and we see each other and there you have it."

Staasi chuckles and nods "Sounds about right, Elera's birthday, you getting drunk and ultimately meeting each other at a video game store because she was singing and you could hear it" he says and closes his eyes "Midna told me how happy she was at her party, we're sorry we couldn't make it, but she heard about it from the other girls"

"It's fine I'm just glad I got to see you and Midna along with everyone else again I don't raelly know too well about how well I could hold out on my own too much time to think." Honestly myself and Midna along with you and Elera should just hang out some time in those respective pairs might be fun and get to re acquaint or in your case acquaint with the others partner." Amion suggested. 

Staasi smiles and nods "Yeah that sounds like a great idea, Midna seemed to be very excited to reconnect with you" he says then he grins wickedly and with a laugh, he lets it out "Oh dear, don't tell me that you're thinking along the same lines as your parents and Elera's parents" he teases

Amion Immediately blushes as the thought is brought to his head, "No no no, nothing like that just hang out not a reverse date or something like that, god no. That is a bit two out there for me no matter how good looking your wife may be. I don't nee the image of my friend nailing my fiancee every time we meet."

Staasi laughs "I was joking mate, but yeah, it would be kind of awkward for the two of us, and probably more so for the girls" he says "But hey if you're parents and Elera's parents are happy with what they are doing, who are we to judge or stop them, right?" he asks and takes some chips "So anyway, I know this pretty sweet fishing spot, it's pretty secluded and isolated, so we can camp and fish there with no one else coming in to bug us...unless we invite them of course"

"Like I have said on that subject to each their own. Because I don't think I could do something like that personally" Amion paused for a moment, "Sounds nice, so we going this weekend, next weekend?" Amion secured some chips for himself before sitting back.

"Well the report for this weekend's weather says it's going to be clear and sunny, so this weekend sounds good, gives the girls some quality together and us some time to catch up and just relax." he says, closing his eyes "Besides, I think Midna wants to take Elera shopping for pup things anyway"