Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

"Well similar to old times then. I'm just glad the big secret was our parents being in a group relationship with each other and not something crazy out of some fantasy novel." Amion enjoyed the closeness for awhile longer before continuing, "As for the teasing I have a suspicion that every female there including you will be teasing Staasi and I you all know we are very susceptible to it." Amion chuckled and shook his head at the thought. 

Elera giggles and snuggles even close to him and nods "Mmhm, but admit it, now that you're older, you will enjoy it a whole lot more" she says, stroking a paw on his chest "mm, and I'm sure a number of us, including myself will be drooling over you as well, you in just your swimtrunks..."

Amion smiled, "I think you got me there Elera." Amion took advantage of Elera's closeness and gave her a quick kiss. "Though I don't know which sounds better, having several women drooling over me or those same women teasing me." Amion gave Elera another kiss and with his face in the crook of her neck inhaled her scent and happily sighed.

Elera giggles and rests her head on his chest, swishing her tail "Mmhm, well regardless, it'll be wonderful to go swimming and fishing in that lake once more, it's been so long, I think one of our last dates before we got separated was there" she says thoughtfully

Amion nodded, "Yea it will be and I believe this will be just as good if not better then last time." Amion briefly recalled the two sitting on the shore kissing wearing their swimwear that was the day before the move and they made the most of it.

She smiles, closing her eyes, deciding to take a little nap, snuggled up to Amion and nuzzles into his chest "Mmm night night aby, wake me when the food is ready please" she asks as she closes her eyes and murrs, curling her tail with his.

"I will." Amion did not take a nap but instead laid there next to Elera letting her use his chest like a pillow and enjoyed every moment he got to be this close with Elera. At this point he did not much care about anything but the woman next to him. So he continued to bask in his fiancee's presence.  

It wasn't for another few hours until Alfhildir comes up to the room and gently knocks on the door, smiling at the sight of her darling daughter snuggled up to Amion "Hey you two, dinner is ready now, so if you could please wake sleeping beauty up over there, that'd be great, see you two in the dining room soon" she says with a giggle and skips back down the stairs to begin setting the table.

Amion looked over at Elera for the hundredth time but this time gently nipped her ear, "Elera time to get up your mother just came up to say dinner is ready." Amion waited on Elera to get up but did a little stretching where he could, then gently rubbed her belly.

Elera sighs as she opens her eyes, holding Amion's paws "F-food?" she mumbles as she nuzzles him "Alright, lets go get fed then, knowing our mums, they will have cooked a feast like last night" she says with a giggle.

Amion let out a short laugh, "Yea lets do that before everyone else can somehow manage to eat it all." Amion kissed Elera and threw his shirt back on but not before stretching more then actually needed to limber back up giving a decent view of the muscles underneath his fur.

Elera smiles and stretches before getting off of the bed "Mm such a wonderful nap, I don't think I'd ever get bored of sleeping next to you dear" she says, kissing his cheek and brushing her fur a little, "And yeah, with JJ here, food's gonna go quickly, oh and the pups and Silverpaw! It'll be their first meal with us as part of our family"

Amion gave Elera a short kiss. "I don't think it is possible for either of us to get board of sleeping next to each other." Amion smirks and once Elera finished stretching he picked her up bridal style. " I will never get board of doing this either." Amion walked down the stairs carrying Elera all the way before putting her back down when they got next to the table.