Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Victoria Everglade

Amion raises an eyebrow at Elera's admission, "Frisky kit weren't you Elera." Amion smiled, "Though the revenge was a great dish served warm with cocktail sauce and vegetables, especially the one that got close to my crotch, I marked him to make sure I ate the guy." Amion could not help but laugh at his bad joke.  

She blushes "I remember how you literally begged my daddy to let you cook that one crab" she says with a giggle and closes her eyes, just as her parents come in, along with Amion's. Her father was a tall, but rather fluffy and soft looking marble fox and he was wearing a pair of jeans and a black top, also wearing a leather jacket, he was also pushing a very lovely and still young looking beautiful brown otter who was in a black band tshirt and black miniskirt. She smiles as she looks up at the scene before them "This is so wonderful, the two are back together again" she says softly

Amion's parents were right behind Elera's. Amion's dad was wearing a pair of jeans and a graphic band tee his sharp features softened by a small smile. His mom was wearing a similar tee-shirt and jeans. "Hello Amion nice to see you and Elera found each other again." Amion's dad says with a smile.

Amion's mother takes the more proactive approach and walks up to Amion and Elera, and taking Amion by surprise lifing the both of them up as she hugged them. "Nice to see the both of you after so long."

Amion was able to get his feet under him as he returned the hug. "Nice to see you to mom."

Elera smiles and looks up to Amion's mother "H-hi there mr and mrs Valentine" she says and hugs Mrs Valentine back before looking at her parents and skips over to them, hugging them tightly before looking at her mother "Oh mummy, it's so good to see you again, did the doctor say when you'd be able to leave the wheelchair?" she asks

Alfhildir sighs and shakes her head "Sorry dear, not yet. I may be permanently paralyzed" she hugs her back and kisses her cheek "But hey this is about you, not me, come on, lets see these photos your friends have collected" she says as she wheels herself over to the snacks and smiles up at the worried furs "Come now Serra, Vivian, don't be sad for me please, it could be worse"

Amion walks over to Elera's parents, "Nice to see you both, it has been quite awhile." Amion smiles, giving Elera's mother a hug and shaking hands with Elera's father. "So how have things gone for the both of you?" Amion leaned up against a nearby wall as he waited for an answer.

"It's wonderful to see you too Amion, and we're doing fine, all things considered" Alfhildir says with a soft smile and hugs him back. "And my, you've grown up to be quite the handsome young Dire Wolf, almost as handsome as my husband" she says with a rather adorable giggle before looking at the photos "oh, wasn't this our farewell party?"

Amion laughed with Alfhildir, "Don't let your husband hear that he may just get jealous." Amion pointed at the picture before them, "Yea that was the final group photo of both of our families and all our friends before the move. You guys surprised the hell out of Elera and I with that party. Just after we thought everything would come to a close"

She giggles "oh don't worry dear, you should have seen me flirt with your father on the way here. It was quite funny" she says then closes her eyes "we wanted to give you two something special before we had to go our separate ways, I'm just so glad you found each other again"

Amion smiled, "I would imagine both mom and dad tend to be very sarcastic or like to play jokes on others or just roll with something just to mess with others. Let me guess both mom and dad decided to play along and knowing your husband he got very hot and bothered?"  Amion shook his head of the sudden weird and slightly disturbing thoughts that crept into his head. "Anyway I'm glad you guys threw the farewell party it made for plenty of great memories."

Alfhildir giggles "oh yes he did, especially with how your dear mother kept teasing him. Believe me, I thought they would passionately kiss at one point" she says and then pulls her husband into her lap "it was a great party, though the aftermath was terrible. A crying Elera"

"Yea, I remembering sitting next to her for a few hours till she would rest and that is when I made my promise to wed her if we met again and were both still single and I still intend to do just that preferably with both of your blessings. This is something I'm still sure of even after all these years. It feels like we were meant for each other. I dated a year after the move and all ended quickly none had the feeling I got around Elera." Amion smiled sincerely 

Alfhildir smiles at her husband who nods with a big smile "Of course you have our blessing Amion, nothing would make us happier than for you to marry our little Elera and for you to be our son in law" Alfhilidir says with a soft smile "Just remember, she has fragile feelings, so just keep that in mind" she says as she starts to nibble on the snacks. "I know your father only really flirted back with me out of old friendship and pity"

"Thanks, your approval means a lot to me and even Elera I would wager."Amion hugs Alfhildir "I'll make sure to take care of her and I sure as hell will treat her right, for now I'll go and spend more time with Elera it has been nice talking t you again." Amion walked back to Elera and put a arm around her waist, and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

Elera giggles and nuzzles him lovingly while her mother looks up to Amion's parents "Well, looks like your son's finally gotten the nerve up to propose to my angel, good for him" she says with a giggle then leans up to kiss mr Valentine on the mouth.

Sierra looks and shakes her head "I swear, if I didn't know any better I'd say your parents were swingers, you two"

Amion shrugged, "I'll be honest, I would not be overly surprised if they did that with each other. But enough of Elera's and my parents personal business just thinking of it brings to mind things I rather not have in my head." Amion shakes his head, "So Sierra, what's your major? Elera told me you and Vivian all go to the same college."

Sierra giggles and nods "I major in music production and art, Vivian majors in Psychology and graphic art" she says as Vivian nods and chuckles as she was actually doing some on her laptop "We're always drawing and improving on each other's artwork"

Elera nods "Mine is performance art and also art"

Meanwhile Alfhildir looks to mr Valentine "Do you think we should tell them dear?"

Amion nods remembering what they were like when they were younger, "Makes sense fits each of you quite well." Amion shrugged, "I did some engineering classes between deployments got a two year in business and I'm aiming to get a four year and possibly masters in engineering."

Mr Valentine nodded, "It would be best, I know Amion will try to figure it out himself if he gets a whiff of anything abnormal so better from us then them finding out on their own." 

"Ooh, sounds great, I think our college does Engineering masters, so you could always try applying here, I'm sure your military service record would allow you to get in with ease as well" Vivian says with a smile as she snuggles up to Sierra, she sees that Elera was slowly nodding off to sleep and giggles "Aaw, that is so sweet, she's just like the cubs, if she gets too excited, she tires out easily"

Alfhildir nods as she holds his hand as Aodh held Mrs Valentine's paw in his own, he coughs slightly "Uhm children, we have a little bit of an announcement to make here"

Amion nodded, "Okay then I'll have to see about enrolling soon."  Amion's attention was quickly directed towards his and Elera's parents when they started mentioning their new announcement. Now with how nervous they seemed something  interesting was really going on.

Elera looks up "what is it mummy and daddy?" she asks with a soft smile, happily wagging her tail and nuzzling into Amion's neck.

Aodh chuckles some what nervously "well you see, as you know Amion, your parents, Alfhildir and I all grew up together, and well we always kept in touch but it was just this afternoon that we.." she giggles "well we're going to enter into a open relationship sort of thing, allowing myself to be with your mother and your father to be with Alfhildir"

Amion shrugged, "Honestly I see no problem with it if that's what you want. Though it is good you told us or we might have thought some infidelity was going on and that would be an unpleasant can of worms to open let alone deal with. So thanks for trusting us to be rational."

Alfhildir giggles as she kisses mr Valentine "Thank you for being rational darlings, it's just...well there's a lot to share and we believe that love shouldn't be restricted to just one person" she says and Elera giggles "Wasn't mr Valentine the one who pulled you from the car wreckage, mummy?"

"Well unfortunately I think I know what you four were doing when you were 'catching up' when we were younger just one more thing going on the nope train." Amion grinned, "Just make sure your catching up dose not disturb the young Cubs alright I don't think their ready for that conversation yet."

they all blush and giggle before settling down "True, but once again, this is Elera's party, let us not draw too much attention away from them" Aodh says with a smile as he sits next to his daughter and nuzzles her "You've really grown up into a beautiful young lady, sweetie" he says, making her smile and hug him close.

Amion nodded and raised his glass of one soft drink or another. "Because we are mostly all adults physically anyway, and I read in the adults for dummies book that they do toasts at these sorts of things. I prepose that we do a toast, a toast to Elera, her beauty and how she did such a good job of taking my heart, I'm still looking for the damn thing."