Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

"I can start looking easily enough between my job and military pention it should be manageable." Amion stated his smile audible. Amion closes his own eyes mentally wanting this moment to last forever. He continued rubbing his hand up and down Elera's back.

Elera nods and nuzzles even more into his chest, "Mm you remembered how much I love it when you stroke my back like this" she murrs and kisses him, "and that sounds good love, I just want to be prepared for when we start raising our pups. i want them to have the best childhood that we can give them"

"Of course I would remember." Amion grins. "I understand Elera, I share the feeling. Get a house with a decent back yard, a basement and a few bedrooms. Give room for the pups to play and roughhouse in the backyard to just be kids." Amion smiles at the thought of coming home to their pups playing outside after homework. 

She murrs even louder as she twirls her tail around his and kisses him deeply. Climbing on top of him, she smiles "I'll always love you Amion, and the ring on my finger shows that I mean it" she says with a soft giggle and kisses him once more "Enjoying the view my love? I know you enjoyed the little show I gave you last night" she whispers with a wink and a nip to his ear

Amion nodded as he kissed Elera again not bothering to turn this around. He knew Elera could be quite assertive when she wanted to and she made leaps and bonds proving that. "You know I did." Amion gave her a deep kiss while trying not to jump her bones right there.

She smiles and then snuggles up to him, laying her head on his chest, "You're so soft and comfortable to snuggle with, I could see myself spending many hours a day just snuggling up to you" she giggles and kisses him softly "though I am kind of hungry, maybe we should get dressed and then go out for brunch?" she asks innocently, though she was hoping they could snuggle for a bit longer.

Amion smiled, "Let's snuggle for a little while longer then we can get dressed and go out for brunch."

Like Amion promised they snuggled for a little longer before Amion got up and sniffed himself wrinkling his snout. "Well first shower then getting dressed."

Elera giggles and nods "You can have the shower first then love, I've still got to wait for my mum to drop some of my things like my clothes off, so that I can have some clean clothes to wear" she says and lays there, on their bed with her paws behind her head to give it a bit more support. "I know this great place for brunch as well too"

Amion nodded collecting his dirty cloathing and throwing it in a hamper. He then got clean cloaths and headed into the shower all the while knowing Elera was getting a show.

The shower was only ten minutes as he got grime and reminders of the privious night out of his fur. He then got dressed and walked back in the room.

By then, Elera's mother had dropped off her things and Elera had chosen her clothes for the day. "My turn now sweetheart, mum says I should be able to use the test today as well" she gighles and kisses Amion before skipping off to her room.

While she was in the shower, Elera begun to sing.

Amion nodded and then waited in the living room reading a book that he had been reading for awhile now. Amion reflected on the past couple of days. How he found Elera again then the time they spent together and now today and their future as an engaged couple and soon enough husband and wife.

As Elera showered, she begun to sing a song, loud and clear enough for Amion to hear

About three minutes later, she walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair as she used another one to dry herself off, showing her body off to her fiance. She leans over and kisses him softly

Amion's ears perked up when Elera started to sing and he listened with a smile till it was over. Soon enough she came out of the bathroom. He returned the kiss, as he took her in once more. "Your singing was as beautiful as you are." Amion ignored the obvious cheesyness though it was not less true because of it.

Amion wrapped his arms around her one hand onher upper back while the other was on her lower back. He kissed her again unable to help himself.

Elera smiles and returns the kiss with equal passion and love before taking the towel from her hair,letting it freely flow down to her waist and begun getting dressed into her clothes. She had decided to choosea pair of black jeans, a deep blue tshirt with a logo on it, a black hoodie and a pair of sneakers.

Amion backed off to let Elera dress noting her choice seemed to highlight her figure well. "Well it seems we're both ready to go so lets see this place you mentioned earlier." Amion gave a relaxed smile liking the slow pace of the day a nice change from the constant urgency the city pushed around.

Elera smiles and nods, picking up her handbag with her purse in it "I'm ready, it's about a ten minute walk from here I believe, so come on, lets go get fed, and then maybe start looking at any open houses we may like afterwards, I'm so excited!" she giggles and jumps up and down before holding his hand with a blush

Amion could not help but chuckle at Elera's enthusiasm as well as share some of it. "Well then let's eat and look at some houses." Amion replied as they walked out of the apartment building. Amion's tail swished happily as they walked, and soon enough they found the restaurant.

Elera giggles and nods as she holds his hand and find a booth to sit at. She giggles again, holding his hands in hers before picking up the menu and looking it over for what she would like, deciding on the cheesy omelette with bacon, and a side of fries.

Amion sat next to Elera and looked over the menu and chose biscuits and gravy with a coffee and side of hash browns. Having ordered he wrapped his arm around Elera with a content sigh. "If snuggling together content with the pups playing is our future I can learn to enjoy that."

Elera smiles and nods, closing her eyes as they wait for their orders. "I could say the same thing here darling. It'd be like a dream come true, well actually it would be a dream come true" she says as she then opens her eyes and her omelette is served to her, she breathes in teh scent of the cheese and grins "mm cheesy, just the way I like it"

Amion sees his food was served as well and starts on the biscuits and gravy and gives a satisfied grunt. It seems that the start of a new chapter in our lives is upon us and we just have to deal with everything as it comes, and I believe it will be peaceful God willing.

Elera smiles and nods, however she did wish her heat cycle would arrive, so that she wouldn't mind mating with her fiance for the first time so much. She smiles at him and then she crosses her legs careful what you wish for Elera, you might just get it she blushes slightly and kisses his nose "Darling, I..I cannot wait to start our family~" she whispers

Amion returned the kiss, "I know Elera, I know just wait and in time we will do the deed when you are in heat and then we will be looking at pups." Amion drank some of his coffee and ate some hash browns. "We still have all day to look for a house and  because I don't work till monday we can relax for the weekend."

She blushes even more then leans in to whisper "I-ti's e-earlier t-than I thought, d-dear" she whispers with a rather deep blush across her cute muzzle before kissing him "Let us just enjoy our meal and the rest of the day" she says softly as she kisses his cheek "I'm sorry darling, I'm just so excited to finally be back together with you"

"No worries Elera I'm excited to be with you as well. Events lately are a cumulation of every best case scenario I could have hoped to have." Amion kissed Elera softly and finished his meal. Though the thought Elera's heat came around early this year excited him and the idea of children both excited and terrified him.