Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Elera giggles as she and everyone else raised their glasses "To Elera, a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart" everyone but Elera says, who was too busy hiding in Sierra's tail.

Alfhildir smiles and giggles "I think our little girl is embarassed" she says as she hugs her lovingly

Amion looked at Elera seeing her embarrassment and smiled. He walked up to her and once her mother was done sat next to her and held her in his arms and kissed her lips. Amion was the happiest he had been in years his old joking, scarcastic attitude resurfacing.

Elera was still hiding "I..I'm nothing s..special e..everyone" she whimpers, her old shy, timid and humble attitude coming out.

Alfhildir giggles "well you'd be the only one who thinks that, sweetheart. Right?" She asks not necessarily at her husband but more at her lover.

Amion smiled, "I would have to disagree Elera you are very special. You are the only one I have ever loved and a large reason I kept my sanity overseas. Regardless of what you think of yourself you are very special to me." Amion gives Elera another gentle kiss.

Everyone else nods in agreement and then go aww as Elera blushes more and begins to brush her tail. Something she did as soon as she got nervous, and something that she had found soothing to do since she was a little kit. She nuzzles into Amion lovingly and kisses him softly.

Sierra smiles "You see Elle, you're very special to everyone here"

Amion just enjoys the contact with his lover, his own tail curling around the pair as if it had a mind of its own. At this point Amion was very satisfied with life and had gotten something he never though he would get. A chance to be with Elera once more.

Elera smiles and snuggles into his embrace "mm my love" she murrs softly as she nuzzles into his chest and kisses his cheek before closing her eyes. She murrs softly in her sleep, it would seem she was pretty exhausted from all the excitement, and Sierra smiles "Come on sweetie, the party's just begun, you'll have plenty of time to snuggle with your love later" she giggles

Amion was for all intents and purposes immobilized not that he cared about it, he looked at Sierra and smiled. "Honestly I think she is quite content though the gift exchange may have to be delayed a little. I can't move all that well and honestly don't want to. I'm sure she will be awake in about a half hour or so."

Elera's mother giggles "Indeed, it is best to let her sleep for now, she does look very peaceful and that she is having a good dream. So it would be bad to disturb the first good sleep she's had in a long, long time" she says with a sigh and gently kisses Elera's nose "sleep well my little angel, may you dream of a field of flowers and friendly critters snuggling you" she says softly

Amion continues to enjoy how close Elera was to him as he dearly hoped it was not a dream and he was passed out drunk alone. "Well Alfhildir, she may be snuggling up to more then just friendly critters in her dreams." Amion said as Elera tightened her hold on him.

Alfhildir smiles and nods "So it would seem, but the field of flowers and critters dream was always one of her favorites" she says,gently hugging her daughter "I know you will treat her well dear" she says as she gets some of the snacks and looks over at the photos "I remember that day, that was before Aodh went off for work and I was driving to him because he forgot his lunch, then.."

Amion listened to the story with interest and then listened and mentioned several photos and what they were of. About half an hour had passed as they waited for Elera to wake up, at times Amion would even find himself scratching behind one of Elera's ears.

Elera soon woke up and smiles as she nuzzles Amion "D-did I fall asleep again?" she asks as she snuggles into his lap "Well if I did, can you blame me? You're just so soft and snuggly love" she says and nuzzles him once more before getting some snacks "Ooh remember that one, that was when we all first met in Kindergarten"

"Did you have good dreams Elera?" Amion looked at the photo, "Ah yes I remember that day, I was sitting at a table alone as most of the other children were a bit intimidated by how tall I was thanks to being a dire wolf. you, Sierra and Vivian were the only ones that decided to sit next to me and that was after Sierra pressured you both into it."

She nods "I did, we were in a field of various flowers and there were lots of critters around us, we were just snuggling and looking up at the stars" she says softly "It was so lovely and I felt so safe and warm with your big, strong arms wrapped around me" she says then nods to the explanation "I remember, I was scared of you at first, but after getting to know you, I soon.."

"Yea all of us became quick friends didn't we. Besides the occasional disagreement that was usually taken care of quickly we were always there for each other. I remember when I became the age that I started noticing girls you went from close friend to very very atractive close friend and it took the better part of a few months for me to gain the nerve to ask you out." Amion kissed Elera again. "Well I think it is time for gifts isn't it?"

Elera blushes and kisses him back, while Sierra and Vivian both giggle "yes, we surely noticed how you'd often glance at Elera in a different way, you'd almost drool, especially when she was in a tshirt and skirt" Sierra says with a giggle.

Elera's ears perk at the mention of gifts "Gifts?"

"For the first time in awhile, Amion was blushing with his ears pinned back in embarrassment. Well I was young male and just noticing those things doesn't help that puberty hits hard in Dire Wolves." Amion could not deny any of what was said though. Amion's father nodded, "why yes you are getting gifts this year."

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Elera giggles and claps her paws as she awaits for them to be brought out "Yay~ T-though I got the greatest gift ever..,my Amion back" she says and nuzzles him.

Aodh, her father smiles as he nuzzles Amion's mother, it would seem that the two couples were very open about their affections, and accepting of it. "You know love, this has been a great day so far, plus I heard something from Sierra's mother as well"

Mr Valentine smiles as he gives Elera a medium sized box. "This is from us, something that has been passed down to the eldest woman failing that the one who the oldest son marries and now is a perfect time for you to have it, we hope you like it." Mr Valentine finishes smiling hopefully.

Elera giggles as she starts to unwrap her present, while sitting in Amion's lap and the cubs around her, looking at the gifts with wide eyes, she giggles "don't worry little ones, if it's something to share, you'll be the first I share it with" she says and finishes unwrapping the gift "what is it?" she asks

Amion's mother is the first to speak up. "It is a pearl necklace one I wore to my wedding as my mother did before and her sister in law did before her and now it is yours. Go ahead try it on." Amion loosened his hold to let Elera put the necklace on knowing it would fit her after having seen it many times before. 

Elera giggles and closes her eyes as she puts the necklace on, as her mother holds up a mirror "You can open your eyes now sweetheart" she says softly

Elera opens her eyes and she gasps "I-it is so beautiful, a-and it's mine?" she asks, looking up at Mr and Mrs Valentine happily

"Yes it is yours now Elera. We are both glad you like it." Mr Valentine confirmed. Amion smiled knowing it would look great on her and now seeing it for himself he found he was correct. "Well I guess the next person can give their gift" Amion announced to the group.

She giggles and hugs mr and mrs Valentine before aodh smiles as he takes out his present for her "This is from your mother and I" he says as he gives it to her.

As before, she carefully unwrapped it and it was a set of clothing from her favorite brand "Thank you mummy and daddy!" she squeals and hugs them tightly