Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Amion smiled glad to see her energy once more he nervously felt for a box in his right pocket wanting to give his particular gift last. "I do have a gift for you Elera but I will wait till you have opened all the others, though I'm sure you'll like it." Amion gave another smile this one a little bit more nervous then last time.

Elera nods and giggles as she continues to unwrap her presents carefully, she squees at the presents from the cubs, which were paw drawn pictures of them playing and snuggling with her "Aaw these are so precious, thank you babies" she says. hugging the cubs tightly. Her other presents consisted of more clothes, band albums, posters, tickets etc..+

Amion smiled as he waited for his turn to present his gift to Elera once all the other gifts were given Amion got up out of the couch keeled down in front of Elera and pulled a box out of his pocket. "Elera, about five years ago I said I would propose to you when we met again and my heart and mind still has not changed when it comes to how much I love you. So I ask, Elera will you merry me?"

Amion opened the box and inside it was a simple diamond ring one that Amion's mother would recognize as the one his father used to propose to her.

Elera gasps and had tears in her eyes, she hugs him and kisses him deeply, still too shocked to say anything. Alfhildir chuckles "I'd say that's a yes darling, welcome to our family" she says as she gently brushes Elera's tail.

Elera nods as she buries her face into Amion's neck and hair.

Amion's smile grows larger and his nervousness washes away as he returns her kiss then hugs her tightly his chin resting on the back of her neck. He was at that moment the happiest man in the world. Next came the wedding planning which he would gladly leave to Elera and their parents but that would be later right now he just enjoyed holding his future wife in his arms.

Elera nuzzles into his neck more and nearly sobbed into it, but holds onto her tears as her father comes out with the cake,decked in candles, and as soon as he does, everyone, including the cubs start singing happy birthday to her.

Elera eeps as she snuggles closer to Amion and giggles "Yay~ you remembered my favorite cake~" she giggles as it was a white chocolate cheesecake.

Amion chuckled, "I don't think anyone here would forget your favorite cake. Well Elera it is your birthday not mine so you should have the privlige of cutting the cake and getting the first slice." Amion gets a knife from one of the drawers and hands it to her.  

Elera giggles and squeals happily as she takes the knife and goes to cut the cake, but as she looks at the knife, she begins to shake with fear. "I-I..c..." 

Sierra purrs softly and gently places a paw on her arm "It's okay sweetie, we understand, here I'll help you" she says then looks to Amion. grabbing his paws, she wraps his arms around Elera's waist and places his paws over Elera's. "there"

Amion cursed his forgetfulness. He should have known Elera had a fear of knives after a bad run in. He almost protested Sierra's touch when he noticed what she was doing. He followed along and cut the cake with Elera putting a slice on a plate for her and putting the knife down.

"Sorry Elera I should have remembered."

She nuzzles him "I just..I just saw the knife and my first thought was to cut m..myself" she whimpers.

Vivian nods "Until now, we've had her eat with us every day just so she wouldn't have to use any sharp knives" she explains, "We have had to rush her to the E.R a few times"

Amion hugged Elera before getting a slice of the cake himself, and sat down next to Elera. "Well lets just enjoy a pretty good cake and then the rest of the day." Amion relaxed a little deciding to take his own advice. He just noted to not give Elera a knife in the future.

Elera smiles and starts to eat her cake, she snuggles up to Amion and giggles "what do you wan to do after the party love? I-I was thinking we c-could go on a date, just the two of us, to our spot" she asks softly and nuzzles into his soft fur, wagging her tail quite happily.

"That actually sounds like it would be quite enjoyable." Amion brushed a hand through Elera's hair. Eventually the party wound down. Amion smiled looking forward to the little date at their spot in the park. "Well the party is at its end so I'm ready when you are Elera."

Elera smiles and nods as she gets up "thank you everyone for this awesome party, it really brightened up my day to know all of you care about me, and to see and have Amion back in my life, I now have a renewed zest for my college major and for my chosen career" she says, hugging everyone "Mummy, daddy, I'll see you back at home tonight after my date, and girls, thank you so much, I'll see you tomorrow at college" she says then looks to Amion "Come on love, lets go to our most favorite spot"

Amion smiled, took Elera's hand and opened the door for her. The walk was not a very long one so they got to the overlook some time before sunset. "Here we are honey, the best place in the entire park and now there is nobody around so we can enjoy the sunset without any interruption."

She smiles and nods as she snuggled close to Amion "Indeed sweetheart, just like our last date, except it is just the two of us" she says and wraps her tail with his "And this time..we won't ever be parted from each other" she then looks at him and smiles as she gently takes his paws, before placing them on her chest "Darling, what would you do or say if I was going to ask you to...to m-mate with me?" she asks, blushing deeply

Amion was quite surprised by the question and hesitated for a moment before pushing her on to the ground and kissing her as his heart beat quickly. He halted the kiss and smiled hands still on her chest. "Does that answer your question Elera?" Amion gave her another kiss.

Elera eeps a little but swishes her tail happily "Mmm egood, but maybe we should wait until we're back home? A little more..privacy, but you do know that...it means we will be having pups right?" she asks with a soft blush "I-it's been a dream of mine along with the wedding" she confesses, burying her face into his soft, fluffy fur.

Amion nods, "Eh I'm pretty financially stable though can you manage college and having pups. I'm ready if you are but I do not you in a situation where you can't go after your degree and pursue your dreams." Amion kisses Elera again. "I love you and I want you happy." 

Elera purrs softly and nuzzles him "My main dream is to be with you and to have a family with you, my love. Besides with your financial situation, you could always be a stay at home dad until they're ready for daycare?" she suggests, nuzzling him "but like I said, probably best to wait until we have privacy at home.

Amion smiled, "Then it's settled." A primal part of Amion was quite looking forward to the near future but for the moment he just would enjoy being around Elera.

Amion nuzzled his fiancee his arms wrapping around her as they looked over the overlook. The sound of cars in the distance quite under the sound of the gentle wind blowing through their fur.

Elera smiled, the thought of her and Amion's cubs filling her mind as she closed her eyes and leaned into his embrace "besides love, there's distance education, and I'm sure the Dean will understand about me taking time off to raise our cubs" she says with a soft smile.

Amion snuggled close to Elera feeling her soft fur beneath his hands. "We will just go at it one step at a time. Besides you would make an excellent mother." Amion laid there next to Elera watching the sun set over the horizon ending one day to make way for the next.

She nods "and you, a wonderful father. I can imagine it now darling, I have our daughter in my lap while I'm braiding her hair while she colors in a paw drawn picture of kittens, and you're teaching our two sons to read and write" she says as she closes her eyes once more "My dreams are all coming true" she says before her stomach growls "Well, w-what do we have planned for dinner?"

Amion thinks for a moment, "Hmm I know a good Italian restauran, within walking distance as well." Amion smiled enjoy a few more moments with Elera before getting up and offering her a hand. When both were up and ready to go he smiled, "Well let's be off dinner awaits."