Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

She nods and smiles "Alright sweetheart, lead on" she says as she holds his paw in hers, her tail twirling around his own. As they walk, she rests her head on his shoulder "I love you Amion, I h-hope you know that" she says with a soft sigh and kisses his cheek. 

Amion smiled, "I know you love me. How could I forget?" He lead Elera through several blocks tails and hands entwined until a small restaurant with the lights still on was visable. The building was nice with a simple elegance.

They entered and it was apparent the restaurant was made for couples with candles lighting up the dim room. A waitress was there to seat them and take their order. Amion ordered some spaghetti and a bottle of wine.

Elera eeps "Darling, this place looks so expensive, are you sure we can afford to eat here?" She asks as she holds onto his arm. As he orders their dinner and the wine, she blushes "I..isn't this actually the place you took me on our first date when we were kids?"

Amion smiled "Yes it is, as for price don't worry to much I can cover it. Just enjoy yourself." Amion gave Elera a quick peck on the cheek as a way of reassurance that he would not go broke and starve after a single date. "Besides the food here is worth every penny."

She smiles and closes her eyes "I can remember it now, you said you had saved up for months to be able to afford to take me here on our first date, it took you as long to save up for it as long as it took for you to finally tell me that you love me" she says with a soft giggle.

Amion shook his head with a chuckle. "I know honestly it is probably is the most ironic thing I've done. I was very nervous on that first date as if the slightest mistake would have ruined it all. Sure now I know how foolish of an idea that was, but for some reason I was convinced it was so." Amion shook his head with a sigh.

Edited by Shadow Dancer

Amion shook his head with a chuckle. "I know honestly it is probably is the most ironic thing I've done. I was very nervous on that first date as if the slightest mistake would have ruined it all. Sure now I know how foolish of an idea that was, but for some reason I was convinced it was so." Amion shook his head with a sigh.

Elera giggles "you were so cute when you asked me out. Tripping over your words and blushing so much, that your face was as red as a tomato" she giggles and kisses his cheek. "We also ordered the spaghetti that time, only we had soda instead of wine. We were still too young to have any back then"

Amion smiled with his cheeks turning a light pink, "Well now that wine is an option and this is a very special occasion why not." Amion watched as a waitress brought them the wine, it was a classic red wine and aged enough to have a good taste but not so much as to have cost a fortune.

The fact he was able to afford all this for such an occasion brought him a bit of pride and the fact Elera was happy brought even more pride. "Amion took the cork screw and opened the bottle pouring a bit into each wine glass and lifted his with a smile. "To our future together from now till the day we pass from this earth."

Elera raises her own glass "To our future together and to our future little ones" she says with a subtle wink and clinks her glass with Amion's and takes a sip. closing her eyes, Elera smiles softly "You will make the most wonderful father, I could see our little ones always wanting to snuggle up to you when we have our family movie nights, or just whenever they want snuggles"

Amion smiled then blushed when he noticed the wink, "Thanks, means a lot." Amion took a sip of the wine and as if on queue the waitress arrived with the bowl of spaghetti and a loaf of garlic bread. Amion put some on each of their plates. " Well our foods here lets enjoy it and each other's company."

Elera nods and begins to eat her meal and looks at the ring on her finger "I'm so happy to be engaged to you Amion, I h-had dreamed of this moment for so long, and n-now..it finally came true" she reaches over and wraps her arms around him, nuzzling his neck "T-thank you"

Amion kisses Elera and embraces her as well, "I have wanted such a moment for a long time as well. Like I said I couldn't get you off my mind, I don't put much stock in fate and destiny but whatever caused our reunion I'm very grateful. Now I can be there with you as you accomplish your dreams and as we raise a family."

Elera smiles and nods as she sips on her wine "Same her Amy, can you imagine just how cute and adorable our little ones will be?" she asks and closes her eyes "I can, so much fluffy fur and balls of fun" she giggles and opens her eyes, nuzzling into his chest as they embrace each other.

"I will just enjoy raising the pups while, their young. The fun will be the teen years when they think they know everything. I know I gave my parents a hell of a time." Amion moved so they would not have to stretch out so much, making it even easier for him to embrace Elera.

She nods and giggles and rests her head on his shoulder "That is true, but I'm sure our cute little balls of fluff will be less rebellious" she says and kisses him "I hope" she says as she then closes her eyes "S-so who's house are we going to after this, lover boy?"

"Hopefully though well see won't we?" Amion shrugged, "If you want to see the standard home of most single men then we can go to mine seeing as the walls are thick enough that nobody will notice thank god for that. Honestly I don't mind either way though I imagine your place is a lot less cluttered." Amion wrapps an arm around her holding her close

"Well, now that the holidays are here, I'm going to be spending time at mum and dad's, starting tonight" Elera giggles and nuzzles him and closes her eyes "And I know they'll be glad to have us start giving them grandpups" she says and kisses him on the mouth.

Amion quickly remembered what their parents told them and his brain put a couple of likely situations together,  "I can clean up my apartment well enough and I am messy not a complete pig." Amion returned the kiss with a smile trying to hide a faint blush from thoughts he rather not retread.

She giggles "Good to know you've changed since you were a teenager" she says and finishes her meal, "Delicious, just like the last time, so, are we ready to go home and.." she leans in and kisses him "Having some fun with each other?" she asks with a giggle and kisses his cheek once more "So shall we?"

Amion finished his meal around the same time as Elera, and upon her suggestion smiles, "You don't have to ask me twice." Amion took Elera's hand and lead her back to his place. Like he said it was cluttered but not a complete mess mostly just books, a game or two on the coffee table and some dishes that needed cleaning. Amion smiled as he lead her to his room. The bed was clear of clutter and the most cluttered was a desk a laptop on it. "Now we can get to the main event." Amion said his voice a possessive growl. 

She blushes and begins to get undressed "P-please be gentle with me sweetie, y-you'll be my f-first" she stutters, a little frightened at his posses growl. She then lays down in nothing but her underwear and smiles up at him, her soft, fluffy tail swaying happily "R-ready"

(fade to black)

The next  day Amion found his arm wrapped around Elera while they were under the blanket bringing to mind their nightly activities. He decided to lay there for awhile enjoying the close contact. Amion kissed Elera's still sleeping form and snuggled up to her. "I love you Elera." 

Elera smiles in her sleep and rolls over "Mm love you too Amy, last night was so wonderful" she says softy and nuzzles into his chest, "mm I cannot wait to find out if we're going to be parents or not" she says and kisses him back, stroking a hand up and down his chest

Amion smiles as he snuggles with Elera, "We'll see what happens, won't we." Amion brushes his own hand trough her hair and another rubbing her back the feeling of soft fur under his hands quite pleasant. "I'm content to lay here for awhile we have nowhere to be and that means we can enjoy being in each others arms without life getting in the way."

She nods and murrs as she snuggles him right back "Mm well we should probably start looking for a house so that we have the space to raise our future little ones" she says with a soft giggle and kisses his cheek and closes her eyes,being quite content to just lay there with him.