Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with Shadow Dancer)

Sphinx-Ara

Elera smiles and nods as she continues to eat her brunch. She leans over and kisses his cheek "You're right Ami, but it's all happening so suddenly, and with my..with my you know what, coming early, I'm just a little scared and frightened" she says softly, nuzzling into his neck with tears in her eyes "a-and what if the army needs you? I-I'll lose you all over again"

Amion shook his head "There hasn't been a draft in over eighty years so I'm sure I won't be suddenly pulled back into the military." He uses a thumb to gently wipe the tears away from her eyes before switching to sitting on her side of the table and holding her close.

She nods and nuzzles him, "I-if you say so sweetheart" she says as she kisses his cheek and snuggles close to him "You're right, I'm just overthinking things and worrying about things too much" she says with a smile and kisses hiss cheek once more "I'm just...I never thought I would see you ever again"

"Neither did I Elera, I was convinced that I would resign to being single because every time I did try to date it wouldn't go anywhere because I would always be thinking about you." Amion said nuzzling Elera "I guess we are still trying to convince ourselves this is not some dream." Amion chuckled.

Elera smiles and nods as she nuzzles him affectionately "I probably already told you this, but I wrote that song you heard me singing after just looking at an old photo of the two of us" she says, resting her head on shoulder and closing her eyes "and I'm so happy I forgot to close the window,else you may not have heard my singing"

Amion rests his head on Elera's "I'm just glad I found you again. I'm definitely sure I have said this before, bit the song was beautiful." Amion nuzzled Elera again. "I love you and now that we're both together again I'll make sure we are not split apart for whatever reason."

She smiles and blushes "T-thank you amion, and I'll do the same. N-nothing will tear us apart again" she says softly before nuzzling him gently "This food is delicious" she says then looks to him with a small smile. She then closes her eyes and sighs a little "I never want tonight to end, I'm afraid it all just might be a dream"

Amion smiled, "Seeing we are done want to walk through the park enjoy the morning air while it is still around?" Amion placed the tip on the table and paid for the brunch out of habit. He then just waited for a response as he continued holding her giving a reminder that he was not going anywhere.

She smiles and nods, wagging her soft, fluffy tail "That sounds like a wonderful idea sweetheart, who knows we might find a house that we like while going for our walk" she says as she stands up and links her arm with his, her tail following suit.She smiles at him "I still can't believe it, that we're goign to be parents soon, I mean yes we still have to do the deed, but with my heat coming early.."

Amion nodded "Yea we are aren't we." Amion said as he walked with her thinking about their future. Amion links his arm and tail with Elera's In kind. Amion walks out the door with Elera towards the park and they take a nice walk passing a couple places for sale on the way.

None of the houses they had seen so far had really appealed to Elera, some had too many things that could be dangerous to a child, and others just didn't seem spacious or homelike enough. She smiles at him and pats his arm "Don't worry love, we'll find a house soon, chin up"

Amion smiled, "I'm not worried this is only one neighborhood out of dozens." Amion and Elera made it to the park. Birds were chirping and hardly anyone was out in the park except for a few joggers. "I never tire of this place the air around here is quite relaxing."

Elera smiles and giggles, leaning on him a little "That is true darling, I'm just so excited to own a house and have a family with you" she says with a nod before sitting down on a nearby bench and breathing in the fresh air "It's so fresh and clean, nothing like back in the city or even in the towns" she says softly/

Amion nodded in agreement as he sat next to Elera, "It's a nice little piece of heaven in the city. A place where time seems to slow a bit and nothing is as urgent as it seemed." Amion mused as he wrapped his arm around Elera enjoying the peace and quiet he just described.

Elera smiles and rests her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes "I hear you there darling, and a perfect place for taking the little ones on a picnic once we do have a litter of pups" she says with a giggle and a smile as she kisses his cheek and sighs in relaxation

Amion just enjoyed the peace feeling his future wife's head on his shoulder and then rested his own head on hers as his hands rubbed up and down her arms feeling her fur beneath them. He inhaled and her scent greeted his nose from the subtle stench of her sweat and the shampoo she used.

Elera smiles and holds Amion close "So many things have happened within these last couple of days, yet they've been the most wonderful past few days" she says softly as she opens her eyes and smiles as she sees a family of furs, "Aaw look darling, doesn't that little kitten just look so adorable?"

"I can say these past few days have been some of the best." Amion smiled spotting the family and nodded, "Yea the kitten is quite adorable. One day we will have a family of our own pups running around our home. I'll be Coming home from work to see them. Dealing with the bumps on the way. We'll make it."

Elera giggles and nods, nuzzling him "I can imagine it too, you coming home from work, and our pups running up to hug you" she giggles and kisses his cheek, "It'll be so precious"  she says as her tail intertwines with his, her show of love towards him and she then holds his hands in hers. His fur felt as soft as it did the first day the met and on the first date they went on, she sighs in happiness and closes her eyes again "a dream come true"

Amion continued to enjoy Elera's closeness glad this was all really happening and it was not just a cruel dream his mind conjured. "A dream come true." Amion agreed the sum of his choices leading up to this point flashing in his mind and he could say he had no regrets and he would make the same choices again if he had to. "I love you Elera," Amion whispered.

Elera smiles "Love you too Amion, always will" she says as she then opens her eyes and watches the little kitten play in the sandpit "Kind of reminds me of Sierra and her nieces and nephew, I honestly cannot wait for our own little ones, who knows, they may turn out more otter or fox than anything else, they'd have three sets of species dna to choose from" she says with a litltle laugh

Amion smiled, "I know." Indicus watched the kitten play. "It would be interesting to say the least though they might end up being larger then most just because of the Dire Wolf blood, I do imagine their teenage years will be very entertaining for the both of us, you know how awkward things got for me when I started noticing you as my very hot friend and later my crush." Indicus laughed the memories very clear in his head of many moments where he would get distracted around Elera.

Elera blushes "Oh Amion, I'm far from very hot, there were definitely other girls at school who were hotter than me, Sierra and Vivian for example." she says and smiles "But I do remember, you got in trouble and had to do so much detention because of how distracted you'd get"

"Amion laughed, "Perhaps but don't sell yourself short, you may not have noticed it but I was not the only one looking at you. You had a few other guys and a girl or two as well. I think the only thing that kept some from asking you out was that I looked a bit intimidating and was with you all the time so I think they thought you were taken."

"Well, in a way I was taken. I was taken in by you, before we started dating, you were my best and closest friend, and you'd chase away any male fur who had ill intention towards me" she says with a giggle "Sierra and Vivian did so as well though, those two can be real scary"