Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with VinylWubs)

Victoria Everglade

OOC here

@@VinylWubs

Elera sighs as she sat in her parents' car as her family drove from the forest village they lived in to the city across state. She only had a brief chance to say her goodbyes to her bestfriend Ava. She didn't even get to tell her that she loved her. She sighs once more "Stupid dad's work, why can't we just stay her, I-I don't want to have to make new friends. I like the ones I already have" she mutters.

• Brohoof 2

OOC here

@@VinylWubs

Elera sighs as she sat in her parents' car as her family drove from the forest village they lived in to the city across state. She only had a brief chance to say her goodbyes to her bestfriend Ava. She didn't even get to tell her that she loved her. She sighs once more "Stupid dad's work, why can't we just stay her, I-I don't want to have to make new friends. I like the ones I already have" she mutters.

After Elera's car drove away, Ava collapsed and started crying. "E-Elera!" She called out for her. No use, the car was way out of her reach and there was no way for her to ever catch up to the car. Her mother picked her up caringly and stroked her head gently, cooing her softly just to calm the little fox down. Nothing was working. Ava still continued to sob into her mothers shoulder before trying to reach out for her. "M-mom.. When can I g-go visit her again?" She asked

@@VinylWubs,

Elera sighs and curls up, hoping that sleep would help ease the pain, but it was no use, all it did was make it easier for her to start crying. Her mother tried stroking her hair and ears gently to try and calm her down, but it was still no use.  "I'm sure she will visit" her mother tries to calm her with that, but it still didn't make any difference.

-A few years later-

Elera had managed to cheer up a little and make some new friends at her new high school, and had even gotten into college with them. How-ever eve though it was her 22nd birthday, she was feeling kind of depressed, as she had hoped that by now, she would have been visited by her best friend. She sighs and as she locks herself in her room, pretending to be getting ready for the party her friends were throwing her later, she wrote a song and begun to sing it, forgetting that her window was open.

"When we grow apart, it's   destiny It's just  how it was  supposed to be

But I know that I'm not  strong enough  to accept that so easily

Each and  every single answer that  comes my way

Are sold at  too high a price for me  to pay

They rob me of the  courage to leave it  all and move on

The song that I once  sang and  gave to you

Its now just a sad  love song, over  played a time or two

Let the wind flow   in and  blow it away

Back to that time, that   summer day when I  fell in love with you"

As she finishes singing, she breaks down into tears "AVA!" She cries out loud

@@VinylWubs,

Elera sighs and curls up, hoping that sleep would help ease the pain, but it was no use, all it did was make it easier for her to start crying. Her mother tried stroking her hair and ears gently to try and calm her down, but it was still no use.  "I'm sure she will visit" her mother tries to calm her with that, but it still didn't make any difference.

-A few years later-

Elera had managed to cheer up a little and make some new friends at her new high school, and had even gotten into college with them. How-ever eve though it was her 22nd birthday, she was feeling kind of depressed, as she had hoped that by now, she would have been visited by her best friend. She sighs and as she locks herself in her room, pretending to be getting ready for the party her friends were throwing her later, she wrote a song and begun to sing it, forgetting that her window was open.

"When we grow apart, it's   destiny It's just  how it was  supposed to be

But I know that I'm not  strong enough  to accept that so easily

Each and  every single answer that  comes my way

Are sold at  too high a price for me  to pay

They rob me of the  courage to leave it  all and move on

The song that I once  sang and  gave to you

Its now just a sad  love song, over  played a time or two

Let the wind flow   in and  blow it away

Back to that time, that   summer day when I  fell in love with you"

As she finishes singing, she breaks down into tears "AVA!" She cries out loud

A few years later Ava was listening to one of her songs on her iPod until a text message popped up on her phone. Curious to see who it was, she picked it up and realised it was her new friend Mackenzie. With a soft giggle escaping her, she read the text message.

Mack: Hey, are you going to that party today? It starts at 6pm!

Confused by what she meant "party" she shook her head and texted her friend back

Avavvy: No? I didn't hear of any party going on? Why?

Mack: Come over to my house straight away! Some of the girls and I are surprising a girl today! Apparently it's her 22nd birthday.

Avavvy: Alright alright, Seya soon Mack

She got up from her sitting position to grab her bag and car keys her mother had given her for a Christmas present. She saw her mother in her rocking chair, knitting some woollen scarf like she usually does everyday. "Hey mother! I'm just going to Mackenzie's house for a little birthday party!" She called out to her mother as her mother giggled and told her to have fun. Once she was out of the house, she jumped into her Toyota and made her way towards Mackenzie's house.

@@VinylWubs

Elera sighs then realizes her window was open "shit! P-people could her me sing" she says and then looks at the time "4:30? I got an hour and a half to 'get ready'" she says to herself, closing the door, 

She didn't realize, that her singing was that soft and beautiful, that her song had been caught in the wind and carried all the way to the forest village where she used to live, where her old bestfriend still lived, and that it was possible that Ava could have even heard her calling her name out.

@@VinylWubs

Elera sighs then realizes her window was open "shit! P-people could her me sing" she says and then looks at the time "4:30? I got an hour and a half to 'get ready'" she says to herself, closing the door, 

She didn't realize, that her singing was that soft and beautiful, that her song had been caught in the wind and carried all the way to the forest village where she used to live, where her old bestfriend still lived, and that it was possible that Ava could have even heard her calling her name out.

Once she had arrived at Mackenzie's place, she got out of the car but was suddenly distracted by a weird call in the wind. She knew she could recognise that same tune but.. That loud call of Ava's name getting carried around was.. Odd for her. With a shrug, she walked over to the door and knocked. "Hey Macky! Guess whose here!" She called out

Mackenzie opened the door to see her best friend standing there with a smile. "Omg Av! You have no idea how long I've been waiting here for you! Come on! Get inside! We got some of her friends from the new school she goes to here!" She said, pulling her in with an unlikely manner.

"W-woah! What's going on!" Ava cried as she felt the door behind her close. Mackenzie nods to the girls and told her directly. "We're going to your old friend's birthday party"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera had just gotten out of the shower and dried off. Begun to  use her hair dryer to dry and soften her fur. After that she got into a nice dress, "I hope this isn't too showy" she says to herself and looks at a old photo of her and Ava "A-Ava,I m-miss you so much" she says softly before kissing the photograph and checking the time "5:30? half an hour, I think I'll just sing to calm myself down, I wonder where the girls are taking me" she says, singing the same song as before again.

Meanwhile, Vivian, one of Elera's new friends texts Mackenzie "Hey Macky babe, you all set for her surprise? Love Vivi"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera had just gotten out of the shower and dried off. Begun to  use her hair dryer to dry and soften her fur. After that she got into a nice dress, "I hope this isn't too showy" she says to herself and looks at a old photo of her and Ava "A-Ava,I m-miss you so much" she says softly before kissing the photograph and checking the time "5:30? half an hour, I think I'll just sing to calm myself down, I wonder where the girls are taking me" she says, singing the same song as before again.

Meanwhile, Vivian, one of Elera's new friends texts Mackenzie "Hey Macky babe, you all set for her surprise? Love Vivi"

Ava's eyes shrunk as she heard the words "old friend" come into her mind. "W-wait.. You don't mean... Elera?" She asked, her eyes were starting to tear up. The girls nodded in agreement, leaving Ava speechless. "O-Oh my goodness.. I'll be able to see Elera's again! Yes!!" She shouted, dancing around like a maniac. With a soft giggle, she stopped to hug her best friend tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu!!!" She said, looking up at her friend

Mackenzie giggled and hugged her back. "It's the least we can do to cheer up your whole 16 years of major depression." She replied softly before looking at her phone to see her bestie reply to her. "Yea, we have her here with us. Come over whenever you're ready -Mack"

@@VinylWubs,

Vivian gets the message "Excellent, I'll go get the birthday girl now, love ya babe, kisses" she texts back then knocks on  Elera's door "Elle baby girl, it's time to get going, come on" she calls out, Vivian was a few years older than Elera and thus treated her like a younger sibling.

Elera came out of her room, wearing her dress and some make up "W-where are you taking me Vivi?" she asks, hugging her

"uh, it's a surprise, now once you get in the car, you'll need to put a blindfold on, Sierra is going to make sure you don't peek" she giggles as she locks Elera's door for her then leads her to the car, where a silver tabby was waiting

"Come on little kit, don't want to ruin the surprise now" she says using her affectionate name for Elera who nods and puts the blindfold on after getting in the car.

Vivi smiles "Hey baby girl, we'r eon our way now, shouldn't be too long"

@@VinylWubs,

Vivian gets the message "Excellent, I'll go get the birthday girl now, love ya babe, kisses" she texts back then knocks on  Elera's door "Elle baby girl, it's time to get going, come on" she calls out, Vivian was a few years older than Elera and thus treated her like a younger sibling.

Elera came out of her room, wearing her dress and some make up "W-where are you taking me Vivi?" she asks, hugging her

"uh, it's a surprise, now once you get in the car, you'll need to put a blindfold on, Sierra is going to make sure you don't peek" she giggles as she locks Elera's door for her then leads her to the car, where a silver tabby was waiting

"Come on little kit, don't want to ruin the surprise now" she says using her affectionate name for Elera who nods and puts the blindfold on after getting in the car.

Vivi smiles "Hey baby girl, we'r eon our way now, shouldn't be too long"

Mackenzie giggles and texts her back. "Alright Vi, I'll see you soon love < 3" she then looks over at Ava and smiles. "Well, they're on their way. Do you want anything just to clam yourself down?"

Ava nodded her head. "A-a glass of water would be great right about now.. I'm just so nervous that she won't recognise me and she'll doesn't treat me like the same.. You know what I'm saying?" She panicked, trying to fan herself down

Her friend giggled as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from a nearby cabinet. She then walked over to the tap and turned it on before filling it with water. Once she had the glass full, she turned the tap off before walking back to Ava to give her that glass of water. "Here, you'll need it"

"O-oh thank you" Ava said before chugging the whole thing down her throat. Apparently she didn't have any water today, which was quite odd for her, so her throat has been extremely dry ever since she had left the house to investigate what's going on at Mackenzie's house. "O-oh thanks for the water. I needed that so much.." She panted slightly

"No problem, now go wait in the living room and don't open your eyes until she's here" Mackenzie said as her friend nodded and walked over to the living room to close her eyes and look at a few magazines.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera was getting nervous and begun to fiddle with her fluffy tail "W-where are you taking me, y-you know I g-get home sick" she begins to whine but the other two were just ignoring her, giggling away

"You'll see kit, you'll see" Sierra says with a smile and hugs her, "Here I'll brush your hair and tail" she says, trying to calm her friend down

-About an hour later-

Vivian, Sierra and Elera arrive at Mackenzie's house and park, Elera's nose twitches at the familiar scent "T-the for..."

"uhuh, not just yet kit" Sierra says softly then leads her inside while Vivian hugged and kissed Mackenzie "alright you two, on the count of three.."

"One..two...three!" she yells as she takes the blind off of Elera

Elera's eyes took a while to adjust but when they do, they widen and she gasps 

@@VinylWubs,

Elera was getting nervous and begun to fiddle with her fluffy tail "W-where are you taking me, y-you know I g-get home sick" she begins to whine but the other two were just ignoring her, giggling away

"You'll see kit, you'll see" Sierra says with a smile and hugs her, "Here I'll brush your hair and tail" she says, trying to calm her friend down

-About an hour later-

Vivian, Sierra and Elera arrive at Mackenzie's house and park, Elera's nose twitches at the familiar scent "T-the for..."

"uhuh, not just yet kit" Sierra says softly then leads her inside while Vivian hugged and kissed Mackenzie "alright you two, on the count of three.."

"One..two...three!" she yells as she takes the blind off of Elera

Elera's eyes took a while to adjust but when they do, they widen and she gasps

Mackenzie giggled as she hugged and kissed her back gently.. "Heya Vi, how are you doing?" She asked before nuzzling her lovingly.

Ava opened her eyes but from all that time she had her eyes closed, they were a little itchy. So she rubbed them until they focused on the object of the room. After taking some time to process who it was, she gasps and immediately got up before walking over to Elera. "E-Elle.. It's been a while.. H-hasn't it?" She felt her eyes tear up, finally seeing her friend that she loved and cared for

One of Mackenzie's friend, Joanna, walked over to Sierra and highfived her. "It's been a while, hasn't it Seri?" She said before holding out her hand to do their offical hand shake they used to do whenever they would meet up together.

Mackenzie looks over at Ava and Elera before smiling. "It was finally time those two finally found each other"

@@VinylWubs

Both Vivian and Sierra nods "You should have heard her sing before, it was so beautiful yet so sad" Vivian says as she hugs her girlfriend close and smiles at Sierra highfiving Joanna

Sierra finishes the highfive by pulling Joanna to her and nuzzling her "Too long"

Elera nods and tries her best not to lunge at her, but it failed, she immediately lunges at her, tackling her to the couch and hugging her, nuzzling into her hair "A-Ava, I m-missed you so m-much w-why d-didn't you visit?" she asks, then looks at her "Y-you've gotten s-so beautiful, I-I...:"

"Oh just kiss her already kit~" Sierra giggles and calls out

Vivi giggles and goes over to them, gently pushes the two together "Now..kiss~!"

@@VinylWubs

Both Vivian and Sierra nods "You should have heard her sing before, it was so beautiful yet so sad" Vivian says as she hugs her girlfriend close and smiles at Sierra highfiving Joanna

Sierra finishes the highfive by pulling Joanna to her and nuzzling her "Too long"

Elera nods and tries her best not to lunge at her, but it failed, she immediately lunges at her, tackling her to the couch and hugging her, nuzzling into her hair "A-Ava, I m-missed you so m-much w-why d-didn't you visit?" she asks, then looks at her "Y-you've gotten s-so beautiful, I-I...:"

"Oh just kiss her already kit~" Sierra giggles and calls out

Vivi giggles and goes over to them, gently pushes the two together "Now..kiss~!"

Mackenzie giggled and hugged her back lovingly. "Did you hear about Ava? Apparently she's a musician and a composer! She is world wide famous and she has written over 41 songs!" She said with a smile.

Joanna giggled and hugged her back, nuzzling her back lovingly, "I swear we have to skip college days just to spend some quality ti e with one another, since we've been apart for nearly a year dear"

Ava giggled and hugged her back, stroking her cheek gently. "I-I'm sorry.. I was going to visit you during holiday break but my parents had to take me to Paris all because my great great grandmother wanted to give me something valuable" she stroked some hair back from her left ear to see a quaver earring dangling from her ear. "S-so have yo-" her sentence was cut off as her head was pushed to Elera's head, hence making them kiss.

Joanna smiled and clapped loudly, finally seeing two best friends, who didn't have time to share their feelings with one another, kiss for the first time in forever.

Mackenzie smiled and looked over at them. "That's my Av" she mumbled, smiling.

@@VinylWubs

Vivian smiles and hugs her "I have, and that's wonderful, with Elera's singing and Ava's musician and composing skills, they'd make the perfect duo" she says as she nuzzles nto her "I've missed you so much Macky, and by the looks of it Jo and Sierra has as well"

Sierra nods "I-I know dear, we need to get a house together, all six of us" she suggests with a soft purr

Elera blushes but as she is pushed towards Ava, she quickly closes her eyes and kisses her, wrapping her arms around her, swishing her tail and flicking her ears, once the kiss is broken she sighs "I love you Ava, I h-have ever s-since w-we were little. I cried for a month when my parents took me away from you" she says, hugging her closely and stroking her fur and ears "A-and I understand b-but y-you had 16 years.were y-you in Paris f-for that long?"

@@VinylWubs

Vivian smiles and hugs her "I have, and that's wonderful, with Elera's singing and Ava's musician and composing skills, they'd make the perfect duo" she says as she nuzzles nto her "I've missed you so much Macky, and by the looks of it Jo and Sierra has as well"

Sierra nods "I-I know dear, we need to get a house together, all six of us" she suggests with a soft purr

Elera blushes but as she is pushed towards Ava, she quickly closes her eyes and kisses her, wrapping her arms around her, swishing her tail and flicking her ears, once the kiss is broken she sighs "I love you Ava, I h-have ever s-since w-we were little. I cried for a month when my parents took me away from you" she says, hugging her closely and stroking her fur and ears "A-and I understand b-but y-you had 16 years.were y-you in Paris f-for that long?"

Mackenzie smiled back before hugging her back. "Indeed, but I'm just glad Elera and Ava are finally happy for the first time in.. Like..forever" she replied as she nuzzles her neck happy. "I've missed you too Vivi, too much for my faint heart to handle"

Joanna nods and whines happily. "Yea! We should get a mansion or something spaceish for all of us" she replied as she started to imagine what kind of house they would get all together.

Ava relaxes completely as her tail wraps around her tail happily. "I cried for 2 years in a year and the only thing that made me feel better was songwriting and playing along to it. I do sometimes sing but my voice is meh compared to your beautiful voice dear" She whispered before she stroked her fur and ears gently. "Yea, I was in Paris for 16 years and I returned just last month so I still am trying to feel right back at home but with you here.. I feel complete"

@@VinylWubs

Vivian sighs and hugs her close "I think Sierra and Jo has the right idea, we find a nice big house together, then that way we'd never be separated again" she says and closes her eyes, just enjoying this beautiful moment.

Sierra nods "well nothing too big love, but close, maybe just a nice big house, in between the village and the city" she says, holding her closely

Elera nuzzles into her and smiles "best birthday ever, lets just..forget the past and enjoy the now" she says, nuzzling her more and more "Ava, I..." she closes her eyes "I wrote a song f-for you, w-would you like to hear it?" she asks softly and looks into her eyes lovingly, enjoying the feeling of finally confessing her love for Ava, and the embrace the two of them shared.

@@VinylWubs

Vivian sighs and hugs her close "I think Sierra and Jo has the right idea, we find a nice big house together, then that way we'd never be separated again" she says and closes her eyes, just enjoying this beautiful moment.

Sierra nods "well nothing too big love, but close, maybe just a nice big house, in between the village and the city" she says, holding her closely

Elera nuzzles into her and smiles "best birthday ever, lets just..forget the past and enjoy the now" she says, nuzzling her more and more "Ava, I..." she closes her eyes "I wrote a song f-for you, w-would you like to hear it?" she asks softly and looks into her eyes lovingly, enjoying the feeling of finally confessing her love for Ava, and the embrace the two of them shared.

Mackenzie smiles and hugs her even closer. "Yea, we should buy a holiday house so whenever we have holidays or something, we can hang out and develop in our relationships like one big happy family" she replied and relaxed

Joanna nods. "True, but we'll sort that out once college holidays are over. Besides, isn't there 4 days until you guys are out for summer?" She asked before relaxing in Sierra's arms

Ava smiles back and nuzzles back. "Yea.. But truely my love I have missed you and seeing your smile always cheer me up, no matter what the weather is like" she said before nuzzling her back even more. "A song? Well.. Go ahead dear.. I'm all ears for your new song" she replied before looking into Elera's beautiful, hot pink eyes. This might the first time in her life she had found a reason to keep going., just to keep her best friend, that is now her girlfriend, happy.

@@VinylWubs

Both Sierra and Vivian sighs and nods as they both know the song that Elera was going to sing, Vivian goes over to her and places a paw on her shoulder "You should get her to play the piano for it, I heard it a-and couldn't help but write the chords for it" she says, fishing around her bag and gets out the notepad with the notes and lyrics, "H-here Ava, if you think these w-would work, or have anything better, feel free to expand, I-I'm not a professional like you, it's just a hobby" she says, giving it to her.

Elera nods and sighs "C-could you Ava love? I-it'd mean a lot t-to me"

@@VinylWubs,

Both Sierra and Vivian sighs and nods as they both know the song that Elera was going to sing, Vivian goes over to her and places a paw on her shoulder "You should get her to play the piano for it, I heard it a-and couldn't help but write the chords for it" she says, fishing around her bag and gets out the notepad with the notes and lyrics, "H-here Ava, if you think these w-would work, or have anything better, feel free to expand, I-I'm not a professional like you, it's just a hobby" she says, giving it to her.

Elera nods and sighs "C-could you Ava love? I-it'd mean a lot t-to me"

Joanna and Mackenzie were extremely excited to see Ava play in front of them. It has been a while ever since she has ever performed in front of a live audience and with Elera's voice backing up, there is no way that they could be beaten by any other artist. "Do it! Come on girlfriend!" Mackenzie shouted, causing Ava to blush dramatically

"A-al- wait.. I recognise this song.. But the flipping chords are wrong!" She sighed and started to work on the chord arrangement for the song. Once the chords were taken care of, she walked over to her grand piano, that was right behind her, and sat down with the music in front of her. Ava decided to warm up her fingers just to make sure she didn't do any mistakes. After 5 minutes of warming up, she looks over at Elera and nods.

Edited by VinylWubs

@@VinylWubs

"B-but how do you know it love? I-I only just wrote it before" she asks, blushing as she goes over to the piano and kisses her cheek before waiting for her to start to play, she then clears her throat and begins to sing it in a very soft and beautiful voice, and this time Ava, Mackenzie and Joanna could hear it the way it was meant to be head.

Sierra held Joanna close while Vivian held Mackenzie close as well, Vivian sighs "she has such a beautiful singing voice"

@@VinylWubs

"B-but how do you know it love? I-I only just wrote it before" she asks, blushing as she goes over to the piano and kisses her cheek before waiting for her to start to play, she then clears her throat and begins to sing it in a very soft and beautiful voice, and this time Ava, Mackenzie and Joanna could hear it the way it was meant to be head.

Sierra held Joanna close while Vivian held Mackenzie close as well, Vivian sighs "she has such a beautiful singing voice"

Ava giggled and winked at Elera. "Magic my friend.. Magic" she said before she started to play gracefully. Comparing the voice and piano out together, it felt like she was performing for the whole world to see. Either that or she felt like playing in an orchestra. Any one would suit those two perfectly with their pitched harmonies and strong vocal.

Joanna and Mackenzie hugged them back before letting their ears get carried away by the soft and peaceful music. "I agree, she does have a soft and beautiful voice" Joanna replied.

@@VinylWubs

Elera sung beautifully, but at the end of the song, it was quite clear that she was holding back her tears. 

Vivian smiles as she holds Mackenzie close "That was so beautiful, they really should perform and record songs together, they'd make a killing" she says softly and kisses Mackenzie softly, while Sierra smiles and nods before going over to Elera and hugging her "It's okay kit, let it out, it's okay to cry"

@@VinylWubs

Ava sung beautifully, but at the end of the song, it was quite clear that she was holding back her tears. 

Vivian smiles as she holds Mackenzie close "That was so beautiful, they really should perform and record songs together, they'd make a killing" she says softly and kisses Mackenzie softly, while Sierra smiles and nods before going over to Elera and hugging her "It's okay kit, let it out, it's okay to cry"

(*Elera XD

Ava looked over at Elera and immediately went after her for a caring and calm hug. "It's okay dear.. Let it out.." She whispered softly

Mackenzie nods in agreement. "Yea, in no time at all those two would be legends around the globe if they had a chance" she replied before kissing her best friend back. "Hey Babe, maybe we should all go out to the beach for some fresh air and ice cream since my legs are DYING from standing still nearly all the time" she asked, stretching her legs briefly

@@VinylWubs,

Elera sniffles as he hugs her girlfriend and her best friend close to her,  "I think, out of all my songs..this one is one of my favorites" she says with a soft smile then looks to Mackenzie and nods.

Vivian nods "Yeah same here, come on girls, lets all go to the beach, it's nice and sunny today, maybe we could play a game of volleyball or tease some boys" she giggles

Sierra giggles "I like the idea of that" she says with a giggle and looks at everyone "Everyone got their swim suits?"