Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with VinylWubs)

Sphinx-Ara

@,

Joanna smiled and hugged Sierra's arm gently like a child. "Definitely. Also I agree with Carmine. Why not treat the birthday girl out for a coffee or two? And possibly tell each other some gossip that you have been dying to each other?" She said before dawwing at the sight of Elera getting cuddled by all the cubs and pups.

Ava nods and whispers back. "Right, how long am I supposed to keep her entertained? Cause there's not much places that interests Elera around here.. things has changed since then and yea.." She sighed, shaking her head lightly. "Daww.. Come on Elle.. I know a café around town that has delicious Cocoas"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera eeps "A-another surprise, y-you;re all really spoiling me" she says then looks down at the pups and cubs "C-can we bring them with us? T-treat them out?" she asks which makes Carmine smile and swish his tail in thought.

"That's quite a good idea, what do you think Penny? Oh and Sierra they're your nieces and nephew, your thoughts?"

Sierra purrs "That's a great idea, the kids'll provide a great distraction for Elera while the two of you are out" 

@,

Ava giggled and nuzzled Elera's forehead gently. "Dawwwww.. This isn't even half of your surprise love. But I'm just taking you out so the others can get your full surprise ready to go! Also.. why not? They would seem happy to come along since you're their.. aunty? I think? Also.. Whose Penny?"

Joanna purrs happily and hugged Ava gently. "See you back here in.. an hour or so Av?" She asked, wrapping her loving arms around the girl happily.

Aodh sighed and pulled his wife close to him, not minding the wheelchair that she was in.

@@VinylWubs,

"Well, i think they see me as a big sister or cousin, seeing as how Sierra fusses over me like I'm her kitten" Elera says with a giggle and picks up the little ones, nuzzling all of them, it was obvious that she cared more about them then she did herself.

Chelsea giggles "Oh Penny is an old nickname that Carmy used to call me, it's quite funny, because we kind of met over a penny, quite literally. And I think that is a wonderful idea, the pups absolutely adores Elera" she says and hugs Carmine who nods and smiles

"It's true we both saw a penny on the ground and bent over to pick it up, and well we bumped heads, but then our eyes locked and well.. the rest is history" he says, hugging and kissing Chelsea with a smile.

Alfhildir sighs and holds his hands in hers "Love you Aodh my darling"

@@VinylWubs,

"Well, i think they see me as a big sister or cousin, seeing as how Sierra fusses over me like I'm her kitten" Elera says with a giggle and picks up the little ones, nuzzling all of them, it was obvious that she cared more about them then she did herself.

Chelsea giggles "Oh Penny is an old nickname that Carmy used to call me, it's quite funny, because we kind of met over a penny, quite literally. And I think that is a wonderful idea, the pups absolutely adores Elera" she says and hugs Carmine who nods and smiles

"It's true we both saw a penny on the ground and bent over to pick it up, and well we bumped heads, but then our eyes locked and well.. the rest is history" he says, hugging and kissing Chelsea with a smile.

Alfhildir sighs and holds his hands in hers "Love you Aodh my darling"

Ava smiled and watched Elera nuzzle all the Cubs and pups lovingly. "It looks like you are their mother.. It's adorable! I can't wait until we grow up together to happily have children like the ones you're holding right now. Ohhhhhh.. I was going to say.. But that's quite interesting that you met by a penny.. It sounds romantic.. Anyway.. Yea Jo, we'll get back here in an hour.. Come on Elera.. Let's go with all the Cubs" she said, holding her hand out with a smile.

Joanna smiled, letting go of Ava gently before hugging Sierra again cutely. "Seya later Ava!" She said, watching her leave with Elera.

Aodh looks at his wife before smiling down at her, holding her hands back. "Love you too Alfie.." He said with a soft chuckle.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera giggles as she takes Ava's hand, still snuggling the little ones and giggles once more before going off with Ava to the cafe. "This has been the best birthday ever" she says as she hugs Ava, the little ones giggling and clapping their paws joyfully "auntie happy! auntie happy!" they all squeal and giggle. Elera smiles and hugs them "Yes dear, auntie is indeed happy, very happy"

Alfie smiles and closes her eyes "it's about time you came to your senses love, I h-have something to confess. Before Sierra slapped some sense into you, earlier I...I kissed Karl" she says, hanging her head low

@@VinylWubs,

Elera giggles as she takes Ava's hand, still snuggling the little ones and giggles once more before going off with Ava to the cafe. "This has been the best birthday ever" she says as she hugs Ava, the little ones giggling and clapping their paws joyfully "auntie happy! auntie happy!" they all squeal and giggle. Elera smiles and hugs them "Yes dear, auntie is indeed happy, very happy"

Alfie smiles and closes her eyes "it's about time you came to your senses love, I h-have something to confess. Before Sierra slapped some sense into you, earlier I...I kissed Karl" she says, hanging her head low

Ava giggled as they continued walking towards the café. "Oh don't you think that this will be it darling. The others has a HUGE surprise for you when you get back to Macky's place. But I'm just taking you out so you can enjoy some quality time with your girlfriend!" She said happily, watching the younger ones squeal in delight seeing how happy Elera was. "You're such a good role model to them Elle!"

Aodh's eyes went small as he listened to Alfie's confession. "W-what? W-w-why?!" he asked, looking so upset yet so annoyed at Karl. No one can get away from his wife without the husband having a fight with them... and right now he could punch him in the face.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles and nuzzles Ava "Well what kind of auntie would I be to them if I wasn't a good role model to them?" she asks as they continue walking towards the cafe, she threw one of the girls up in the air and catches her, hugging her and then the rest "I can't wait to see what this surprise is"

Alfie sighs "I was desperate for any sign of affection love, you'd been distant from me since the accident, I was beginning to think.that you didn't love me anymore but your self-imposed guilt made you stay with me. H-he didn't kiss me back though love, he was quite shocked to be honest"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles and nuzzles Ava "Well what kind of auntie would I be to them if I wasn't a good role model to them?" she asks as they continue walking towards the cafe, she threw one of the girls up in the air and catches her, hugging her and then the rest "I can't wait to see what this surprise is"

Alfie sighs "I was desperate for any sign of affection love, you'd been distant from me since the accident, I was beginning to think.that you didn't love me anymore but your self-imposed guilt made you stay with me. H-he didn't kiss me back though love, he was quite shocked to be honest"

Ava nuzzled her back gently, giggling at the sight of her throwing one of the girls up into the air and catching her. "Dawww.. I guess that's true. Considering that I have never looked after a child for someone. You got to teach me sometime Elle, that'll be really awesome. Also, don't you worry.. You won't regret it when we get back" she replied, nuzzling one of the Cubs happily.

Aodh sighed, clenching his fists when she mentioned "the accident". ".. I told you.. It was my fault that I got you in a wheelchair.. If that.. Idiot didn't come for you none of this would of happen.." He growled, turning his back towards his wife before sighing deeply. "... I'm glad he didn't kiss back.. If he did.. I would of punched him into tomorrow if he kissed my precious wife.."

Ava nuzzled her back gently, giggling at the sight of her throwing one of the girls up into the air and catching her. "Dawww.. I guess that's true. Considering that I have never looked after a child for someone. You got to teach me sometime Elle, that'll be really awesome. Also, don't you worry.. You won't regret it when we get back" she replied, nuzzling one of the Cubs happily.

Aodh sighed, clenching his fists when she mentioned "the accident". ".. I told you.. It was my fault that I got you in a wheelchair.. If that.. Idiot didn't come for you none of this would of happen.." He growled, turning his back towards his wife before sighing deeply. "... I'm glad he didn't kiss back.. If he did.. I would of punched him into tomorrow if he kissed my precious wife.."

Elera giggles and smiles "you'll be a natural at it love. Trust me and okay, knowing Carmine and Eli, it has to be huge.. oh I should see if Macky gave him his medication yet "Hey M. Did you give Eli his medication yet?" She texts and smiles.

Alfie sighs "love..please calm down. It wasn't your fault and also you know that Karl is loyal to our daughter. It'd break her heart if he kissed me" she says softly "and we both know he'd never do anything to hurt her"

Elera giggles and smiles "you'll be a natural at it love. Trust me and okay, knowing Carmine and Eli, it has to be huge.. oh I should see if Macky gave him his medication yet "Hey M. Did you give Eli his medication yet?" She texts and smiles.

Alfie sighs "love..please calm down. It wasn't your fault and also you know that Karl is loyal to our daughter. It'd break her heart if he kissed me" she says softly "and we both know he'd never do anything to hurt her"

Ava nods and smiles back happily. "I hope so. Cause I have to babysit my cousin's kids next week. I think there was.. 10? Yea. The oldest is 11 years old. I'm just hoping he'll kind of help me. Also I saw Macky give some medication while glancing back at the house.. So yea?" She replied, hearing a ding from Elera's phone.

Macky: "Yep! Although he's acting adorable around Chelsea. It's so cute seeing him have a crush on her"

Aodh sighed and kissed her cheek gently. "I hope you're right dear.. Cause if he dares messes up with you.. He will have to deal with me, a spoon and possibly a fist.." He replied, glancing over at Karl with anger building up in his eyes.

@@VinylWubs,

"I'm sure he will love, don't worry, and Karl and I will also help" she says and giggles, nuzzling Ava lovingly while hugging the little ones "Don't worry love, we'll all be there to help you for your first time" she says before checking her phone "Aaw that is adorable, he is an adorable fox, I'm glad he has Chelsea"

Alfie sighs "Sweetie, please calm down, it was my fault..I should have talked to you about my feelings a lot sooner" she holds his hands in her dainty little ones "please, you're making Eli nervous" she says.

Eli giggles and was playing with a critter while sitting in Chelsea's lap, but he had noticed Aodh tense up and he began to swis his tail nervously.

@,

Ava nods, glancing over at the smaller ones with a smile. "I heard the café has a little play area for the little ones who want to play around. I would imagine them getting quite bored with nothing to do but just to snuggle you. Don't take it the wrong way Elera, they ADORE you! But even then they need to learn to play with each other so they can grow up happily. Also, that's adorable! It's cute to see Eli acting adorable around Chelsea. I'm just happy they're together and nothing will change that. Except if they break up but I'm just depressing the mood around here." 

Aodh glared over at Eli before letting out a very soft sigh. "Ugh sorry love. You do know that I have high blood pressure and I'm getting to a stage where I can't control my anger anymore.. ending up in dea- well.. you get the basic idea."

@@VinylWubs

Elera smiles and nods "None taken sweetheart, I'd be the same at their age, and it is good to hear the cafe has a play area for the little ones" she says as she closes her eyes and nods once more "I don't think they'd break up. They might argue, but Chelly does know how to handle them without things getting too out of paw" she says and smiles "She truly does love Eli, and he truly loves him. It's like Carmine and Midna, you know?" she says as they walk into the cafe with a smile.

alfie rubs his paws with hers "I know sweetie, but..please, try not to get angry anymore, not like this..Remember what happened the last time when our baby angel was around?"