Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with VinylWubs)

Sphinx-Ara

@@VinylWubs,

Elera sniffles as he hugs her girlfriend and her best friend close to her,  "I think, out of all my songs..this one is one of my favorites" she says with a soft smile then looks to Mackenzie and nods.

Vivian nods "Yeah same here, come on girls, lets all go to the beach, it's nice and sunny today, maybe we could play a game of volleyball or tease some boys" she giggles

Sierra giggles "I like the idea of that" she says with a giggle and looks at everyone "Everyone got their swim suits?"

Mackenzie giggled and petted her head happily, earning a purr from Mack's mouth. "I can relate, that song was absolutely beautiful to listen too Elera! If I recorded that, I would of put it as my ring, text, notifications and email tone!" She giggled. "Oh and you guys are going to love my new bikini!"

Ava smiled and nods. "Yea, I just purchased my new bikini just a few days ago just for events like these. It's been a while since I've ever been to the beach since that whole fiasco drama"

Joanna nods as well and stretches her back. "Let's go put on our swimming gear and tease some boys!" She giggled as she dragged Mackenzie and Ava away just to get changed

@@VinylWubs,

Sierra, Vivian and Elera all giggle "All ready, oh darling, you're going to love mine, it's one of those fishnet ones" Vivian says with a wink to Mackenzie while Elera just giggles and blushes, she was the only one with a one piece.  She gets it out of her bag and holds it close to her. 

Sierra giggles "It's okay kitten, no need to be shy around us, why not show us"

Elera blushes as she showed them the one piece, it was a kitty one, it was black with a white underbelly and a tail painted on the back.

@@VinylWubs,

Sierra, Vivian and Elera all giggle "All ready, oh darling, you're going to love mine, it's one of those fishnet ones" Vivian says with a wink to Mackenzie while Elera just giggles and blushes, she was the only one with a one piece.  She gets it out of her bag and holds it close to her. 

Sierra giggles "It's okay kitten, no need to be shy around us, why not show us"

Elera blushes as she showed them the one piece, it was a kitty one, it was black with a white underbelly and a tail painted on the back.

When they got finished changing, they walked out and stroked a pose. Ava was wearing a red and black bikini with a little frill at the bottom to show off style, Mackenzie was wearing a bikini that was completely black and they came with a waterproof shoes that totally matched her style and finally Joanna. She was only wearing a normal bikini with stars all over it.

Ava looked over at Elera's swimsuit and blushed heavily. "That's.. Quite a swimsuit you got there dear" she said, trying to hide her blush away from her face

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes "I-I thought it was cute, y-you know, like how I l-love kittens" she says and kisses Ava "you look very lovely too darling, so..shall we go to the beach now?" she asks as she links arms with her before looking to the other girls.

Sierra and Vivian both nod as they linked arms with Mackenzie and Joanna 

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes "I-I thought it was cute, y-you know, like how I l-love kittens" she says and kisses Ava "you look very lovely too darling, so..shall we go to the beach now?" she asks as she links arms with her before looking to the other girls.

Sierra and Vivian both nod as they linked arms with Mackenzie and Joanna

Ava blushes and kisses her back softly. "I'll have to get you a kitten for your next birthday just so you can snuggle with it" she giggled before looking over at Mackenzie and Joanna. "Ready girls?" She asks before holding Elera's hand gently.

Joanna and Mackenzie nods. "Let's go!" They said as they walked out of the door and happily started walking to the beach.

@@VinylWubs

Elera smiles and nods "I-I'd like that" she says "So..do you think Vivi and Macky are ever actually going to tell each other how they feel? Same goes for Sierra and Joaana,I mean it is obvious they are smitten" she says with a little giggle as they reach the beach "now...where to set up and tease the boys" she giggles

@@VinylWubs

Elera smiles and nods "I-I'd like that" she says "So..do you think Vivi and Macky are ever actually going to tell each other how they feel? Same goes for Sierra and Joaana,I mean it is obvious they are smitten" she says with a little giggle as they reach the beach "now...where to set up and tease the boys" she giggles

Ava nods. "Probably, I mean it'll take them the courage but by tonight I think they'll tell them the truth and their hidden feelings.. Like I did love" she replied as she kissed her cheek gently. "As for Sierra and Joanna, I would imagine them telling each other after the beach. But that's not my issue to talk about" she replied and looked around for a good place to set up their relaxation zone. "Oh! How about that free spot by the palm trees?"

@@VinylWubs

Elera and the others nod and giggle "That'd be a perfect spot, we can watch them surf and tease them with however we decide to sit or lay down" she say as she lays her towel down to lay on it and as she does, she gets out a book she'd been reading for some time. She sighs as she puts on her sunglasses and continues to read it "So, you've become a world famous musician and composer and I'm getting my degrees through scholarship, a singing one no less"

@@VinylWubs

Elera and the others nod and giggle "That'd be a perfect spot, we can watch them surf and tease them with however we decide to sit or lay down" she say as she lays her towel down to lay on it and as she does, she gets out a book she'd been reading for some time. She sighs as she puts on her sunglasses and continues to read it "So, you've become a world famous musician and composer and I'm getting my degrees through scholarship, a singing one no less"

Ava laid down her towel and sat by Elera with a soft sigh, putting on her sunglasses in the process. "I'm not really world famous.. It's more of town famous. They think I'm famous because I get nearly 40,000 likes per video but that's just my school liking my music" she shrugs and places an umbrella up just to shade them. "Your voice is amazing! I wouldn't be surprised if you became a celebrity on the spot Elle" she said with a soft wink.

(Hey, how are you feeling?)

@@VinylWubs, (good, Sky gave me some money for pizza)

"Still, that's pretty impressive" Elera says then blushes at the compliment "Thank you love, but I wouldn't want to become famous with you there to get famous alongside me" she says as she continues to read her book before getting out a can of cola and opening it to drink. "You're a really good piano player love," she giggles and eyes some boys who were looking at them "Don't look now but I think you girls have some admirers"

@@VinylWubs, (good, Sky gave me some money for pizza)

"Still, that's pretty impressive" Elera says then blushes at the compliment "Thank you love, but I wouldn't want to become famous with you there to get famous alongside me" she says as she continues to read her book before getting out a can of cola and opening it to drink. "You're a really good piano player love," she giggles and eyes some boys who were looking at them "Don't look now but I think you girls have some admirers"

Ava smiled and grabbed a can of Sprite and opening it without a care in the world. "Yea but I don't want to be famous. That ain't my goal in life.. My goal is to be with the one I love forever and always being by their side" she replied before sipping some Sprite happily, eyeing the boys who were looking at Joanna, Sierra, Mackenzie and Vivian.

Joanna looked over at Mackenzie whose smile has turned into a cheeky smirk. "Show time~"

Edited by VinylWubs

@@VinylWubs,

Sierra nods and giggles, she loosens the backstrap of her bikini top and lays down on her stomach, her chest squishing a bit, she then holds up a bottle of  fur lotion "Ooooh boys~" she calls out "the girls and I would love some help putting on the lotion, could you help us? Pretty please~" she calls out to them

Elera giggles "She's such a tease"

@@VinylWubs,

Sierra nods and giggles, she loosens the backstrap of her bikini top and lays down on her stomach, her chest squishing a bit, she then holds up a bottle of  fur lotion "Ooooh boys~" she calls out "the girls and I would love some help putting on the lotion, could you help us? Pretty please~" she calls out to them

Elera giggles "She's such a tease"

The boys blushed extremely as they watched all but two do the same thing as Sierra did. "S-sure" they stattered, walking over to them and putting some fur lotion on their backs. With a sigh, they got to work massaging it over all their body's and making sure their backers were completely covered in lotion

Ava nods, "I can tell already. She just loves the chase, doesn't she dear?" She said before looking out at the ocean

@@VinylWubs

Elera giggles "Indeed, it's quite fun to watch" she says as she sighs softly and snuggles up to Ava "and as for what you want, I'm sure we can make that happen" she says as she twirls her tail with Ava's lovingly.

Meanwhile as the boys massaged the lotion in, all of the girls' back straps loosened and undid themselves "Mmm could you please maybe do our legs as well~" Sierra asks with a purr that was irresistable

@@VinylWubs

Elera giggles "Indeed, it's quite fun to watch" she says as she sighs softly and snuggles up to Ava "and as for what you want, I'm sure we can make that happen" she says as she twirls her tail with Ava's lovingly.

Meanwhile as the boys massaged the lotion in, all of the girls' back straps loosened and undid themselves "Mmm could you please maybe do our legs as well~" Sierra asks with a purr that was irresistable

Ava giggles as she watched her tail being played and twirled around with Elera's fluffy tail. "I don't want to do it if you don't want to. I mean, all I ever wanted was to be known in my hometown about my music so why would I take the risk of being a pop star?" She asks before snuggling her back lovingly

The boys blushed even more as they heard new orders coming out of Sierra's mouth, not to mention the purr was driving them crazy. So they quickly got to work on their legs, feeling how soft and delicate they are compared to their strong hands,

@@VinylWubs,

She smiles and  kisses her "I just want to be with you, and never lose you again" she says with a soft sigh and kisses her once more

Stella and the girls giggle "Oh not just the back of our legs boys" they say as they sit up, covering their breasts and stretching out their legs for the boys to rub the lotion on. "you'll have to do a excellent job for your special gift"

@@VinylWubs,

She smiles and  kisses her "I just want to be with you, and never lose you again" she says with a soft sigh and kisses her once more

Stella and the girls giggle "Oh not just the back of our legs boys" they say as they sit up, covering their breasts and stretching out their legs for the boys to rub the lotion on. "you'll have to do a excellent job for your special gift"

Ava giggled and kissed her back before looking over at the girls. "Alright you four, shows over. We can't do anything inappropriate at this beach remember? Now do your own legs like women do" she said before nuzzling Elera.

Joanna giggled and smiled, getting up and doing her own legs. "Sorry boys but I think one of us is getting a little too.. Steamy" she looked over at Sierra and rolled her eyes. Mackenzie did the same because all she wanted was to go into the ocean.

The boys chuckled and wiped the lotion of their hands. "Alright, I'll see you girls later" one of them said before running back to the ocean.

@@VinylWubs,

Sierra pouts "Aaw I was hoping to tease them further with a kiss to the cheek" she giggles and did up her top before putting on the rest of the lotion herself and handing it to Elera.

Elera giggles "I swear you girls are terrible flirts, but you all have each other" she says as she takes the lotion and puts it on her exposed body parts and gets up "right, race you all to the ocean~" she calls out with a giggle and skips off

Vivian blushes "S-she's right"

@@VinylWubs,

Sierra pouts "Aaw I was hoping to tease them further with a kiss to the cheek" she giggles and did up her top before putting on the rest of the lotion herself and handing it to Elera.

Elera giggles "I swear you girls are terrible flirts, but you all have each other" she says as she takes the lotion and puts it on her exposed body parts and gets up "right, race you all to the ocean~" she calls out with a giggle and skips off

Vivian blushes "S-she's right"

Mackenzie and Joanna put on their tops before grinning at Sierra and Vivian. "You know, you two would be in a huge open relationship if you two weren't so in love with us. So unless you want to flirt around more, we'll meet you at the ocean. Later!" Joanna said before racing Mackenzie and Elera to the ocean.

Ava giggled and patted their heads gently. "Seya later you two" she said before racing towards the ocean with them as well. Suddenly, she tripped over and collapsed onto the sand, hence getting her stomach sandy. "H-Hey! S-slow down!" She called out but it was no use. Joanna and company were already in the ocean, have the times of their lives.

@@VinylWubs

Sierra sighs "you know Vivi, they're right, we ought to tell them" she says as she sees Ava fall over, she runs over to her and helps her up "You alright kitten?" she asks, patting her down to get rid of the sand that was on her stomach

Vivian nods now is the time, gotta stop being so cowardly she says to herself before she races to the ocean, tacklehugging Mackenzie into the water, wrapping her arms around her before pulling her up into a hug and big, deep kiss "Macky I..."

@@VinylWubs,  Sierra sighs "you know Vivi, they're right, we ought to tell them" she says as she sees Ava fall over, she runs over to her and helps her up "You alright kitten?" she asks, patting her down to get rid of the sand that was on her stomachVivian nods now is the time, gotta stop being so cowardly she says to herself before she races to the ocean, tacklehugging Mackenzie into the water, wrapping her arms around her before pulling her up into a hug and big, deep kiss "Macky I..."

Ava grumbled as she got helped up from the sand, dusting away the excess sand off her. "I'm fine Sera, thanks for helping me." She said and hugged her. After she broke apart the everlasting hug, she raced over towards the ocean and joined Elera for fun.

Mackenzie blushed extremely as she hugged her back and accepted the kiss from Vivian. "V-Vi.. I.. Didn't know you felt that way.. I always thought you were joking around all because you call me flattering names sometimes in our text messages" she replied before stroking her cheek gently.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles as she hugs her "You okay love?" she asks as she kisses her and then lets go of the hug and then decides to swim around a little, she was half Otter after all, and Otters are aquatic animals.

Vivian smiles "I w .was so s-scared you w-would reject me" she says, hanging her head "I..I love you Macky, I h-have s-since freshman year"

Sierra smiles at the loving display her friends were giving off and sighs softly

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles as she hugs her "You okay love?" she asks as she kisses her and then lets go of the hug and then decides to swim around a little, she was half Otter after all, and Otters are aquatic animals.

Vivian smiles "I w .was so s-scared you w-would reject me" she says, hanging her head "I..I love you Macky, I h-have s-since freshman year"

Sierra smiles at the loving display her friends were giving off and sighs softly

Ava nods and kisses her back lovingly. "I'm fine love, just tripped up while I was racing you. That's all" she replied before lowering her body into the water and letting herself do the doggy paddle.

Mackenzie smiles back. "Daww.. Vi.. I love you too.. Ever since I met you during our first term in freshman." She replied before lifting her drooping chin and kissing her deeply on the mouth

Joanna noticed Sierra all alone and decided to keep her company. She ran over to her before sitting down next to her. "Hey Sierra, how are you doing?"

@@VinylWubs

Elera giggles as she swims around, loving the feeling the water on her fur

Vivian looks up "Y-you d-do?" she asks, deeply blushing before kissing her lover back "I-I'm so happy y-you love me back Macky"

Sierra sighs "I'm ok I suppose, just happy that our Elle can finally stop being so depressed, did you know..I walked in on her cutting herself the other day?"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera giggles as she swims around, loving the feeling the water on her fur

Vivian looks up "Y-you d-do?" she asks, deeply blushing before kissing her lover back "I-I'm so happy y-you love me back Macky"

Sierra sighs "I'm ok I suppose, just happy that our Elle can finally stop being so depressed, did you know..I walked in on her cutting herself the other day?"

Ava smiled as she dived into there water and rose back up, swinging her hair back to make the water come off her.

She smiled and broke the kiss happily. "I do Vivian.. I was just too focused on getting Ava reunited with Elera, I just forgot about relationships"

Joanna's eyes went small. "C-cutting herself?! Oh my god.. That poor girl! Well.. At least she won't do such a thing now that she has Ava back in her life"

Edited by VinylWubs