Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with VinylWubs)

Sphinx-Ara

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles as she swims up to Ava and kisses her "This truly is the best birthday ever. I get to spend it with my bestfriends, be reunited with my first best friend turned girlfriend and it's such a beautiful sunny day to go swimming on" she smiles and kisses her once more.

Vivian nods "I-I understand" she then looks to Sierra and sighs "when she is going to tell Jo, she's just as bad as Elle sometimes"

Sierra nods "Hopefully"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles as she swims up to Ava and kisses her "This truly is the best birthday ever. I get to spend it with my bestfriends, be reunited with my first best friend turned girlfriend and it's such a beautiful sunny day to go swimming on" she smiles and kisses her once more.

Vivian nods "I-I understand" she then looks to Sierra and sighs "when she is going to tell Jo, she's just as bad as Elle sometimes"

Sierra nods "Hopefully"

Ava smiled and kissed her back as her attention was focusing on Elera. "I'm glad we're here just to make your birthday special for you dear. We're all here for you now and we are like family now. We won't ever seperate unless one of us has to go on a little business trip" she replied before pulling her close towards her chest.

Mackenzie looks over at them. "Hopefully pretty soon so we can finally get a decent house we can all live together in." She replied softly.

Joanna nods before eyeing the waves coming in towards the girls in the water. Luckily it wasn't a huge wave, it was more of a wave that'll knock you over. She giggled and watched the whole scene go on display.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nods and nuzzles into her chest "I lo-love you Ava, I w-was going to tell you o-on t-the day I was taken away from you" she whimpers and flicks her ears

Vivian giggles but then is pushed over by the waves, she lands on top of Mackenzie and blushes deeply "I..wow..n-nice view" she blushes

Sierra giggles too "and that is one reason us cats don't like water much" 

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nods and nuzzles into her chest "I lo-love you Ava, I w-was going to tell you o-on t-the day I was taken away from you" she whimpers and flicks her ears

Vivian giggles but then is pushed over by the waves, she lands on top of Mackenzie and blushes deeply "I..wow..n-nice view" she blushes

Sierra giggles too "and that is one reason us cats don't like water much"

Ava smiles and strokes her head gently. "I love you too Elera.. I was going to tell you how I felt and how I wanted us to be a couple forever but I didn't get any time all because you had to go.." She whines, causing her ears to go down.

Mackenzie giggled and stroked her cheek gently. "Like the view dear? We can make this more interesting but I don't think this beach will allow it~" she giggled

Joanna nodded her head in agreement. "But hey, at least we do like taking swims than other cats"

@@VinylWubs

Elera smiles and brushes her ears gently "I-it's in the past love, we should focus on the present and future, i-if you decide to g-go to college here, w-we could share a dorm room and then..we won't ever be apart again, a-and I...could snuggle you e-every night"

Vivian blushes "W-when we get back to the c-college maybe" she says with a swish of her tail and stands up with a smile before swimming around again

Sierra nods "that is true" she says before looking to Joanna "Jo, there's..something I want to tell you.."

@@VinylWubs

Elera smiles and brushes her ears gently "I-it's in the past love, we should focus on the present and future, i-if you decide to g-go to college here, w-we could share a dorm room and then..we won't ever be apart again, a-and I...could snuggle you e-every night"

Vivian blushes "W-when we get back to the c-college maybe" she says with a swish of her tail and stands up with a smile before swimming around again

Sierra nods "that is true" she says before looking to Joanna "Jo, there's..something I want to tell you.."

Ava smiles and whines happily as her ears got brushed by Elera. "Well.. I'm planning to go to college once I completed my huge concert in 6 days.. Apparently I'm playing the ukulele along with the rest of the choir. And not to mention I have to sing.." She replied before giggling awkwardly, seeing how singing isn't her biggest fan.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes with sarcasm before getting up to swim around more like the curious little dog she is. "Arf!" She barked before diving into the sea.

Joanna's ears pricked up in confusion as she rubbed her back in support. "Huh? What's going on Sera?"

@@VinylWubs

"I'll be there watching and cheering you on" Elera says as she then swims around Ava like an otter and smiles at her "You are so beautiful Ava, the years have been so kind to you" she says as she swims up to her and surprises her with a kiss to the lips before giggling and swimming off.

Vivian giggles "Arf yourself doggie" she giggles and nuzzles her before swimming to shore to grab her surf board "Just tell her already Sera, I told Macky" she calls out

Sierra sighs "Better to just show you" she gently pushes Joanna to the ground and leans over her, kissing her deeply

@@VinylWubs

"I'll be there watching and cheering you on" Elera says as she then swims around Ava like an otter and smiles at her "You are so beautiful Ava, the years have been so kind to you" she says as she swims up to her and surprises her with a kiss to the lips before giggling and swimming off.

Vivian giggles "Arf yourself doggie" she giggles and nuzzles her before swimming to shore to grab her surf board "Just tell her already Sera, I told Macky" she calls out

Sierra sighs "Better to just show you" she gently pushes Joanna to the ground and leans over her, kissing her deeply

Ava blushed but smiled before accepting the kiss gently. "I'm not beautiful dear! Just look at me! I'm a violet fox with dark purple and blue hair and I have a extremely dark purple tail. You on the other hand has grown to something adoring and eye catching dear" she replied as she swam around more.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes before getting out of the ocean to grab a drink of water since she has been swimming around for quite a while. "Do it!" She called out.

Joanna felt her blush expand as she got kissed by her best friend. "S-Sierra.." She mumbled in the kiss before closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around the kitten.

@@VinylWubs

Elera giggles and looks at her "B-but your vibrant colors is one of the things I love about you darling" she says and nuzzles her, making her chirping ottery noises "and me? I'm just a plain silver-grey, you know most furs just like me for my assets and voice" she says shyly with a deep blush

Vivian giggles and kisses Mackenzie before going to do a bit of surfing.

Sierra purrs into the kiss and after it is broken, she blushes deeply "Joanna, I..I..." she looks at her "I love you my kitten" she purrs softly as she gently rubs her ears

@@VinylWubs

Elera giggles and looks at her "B-but your vibrant colors is one of the things I love about you darling" she says and nuzzles her, making her chirping ottery noises "and me? I'm just a plain silver-grey, you know most furs just like me for my assets and voice" she says shyly with a deep blush

Vivian giggles and kisses Mackenzie before going to do a bit of surfing.

Sierra purrs into the kiss and after it is broken, she blushes deeply "Joanna, I..I..." she looks at her "I love you my kitten" she purrs softly as she gently rubs her ears

Ava smiles and stroked her cheek gently, "personally..Otters were my favourite animal as a child. I would beg my parents just for one and in Paris, they got me an otter called Coco. Man I had so many memories with her. But it was sad enough that I had to leave her behind in Paris.." She sighed

Mackenzie giggled and kissed her back quickly before walking over to the ice cream truck.

Joanna purrs gently and relaxes at her touch. "I-I already knew Sera.. That when you first saw me.. You always acted shy around me because you loved me.. Wasn't it Sera?" She whispered

@@VinylWubs,

"Oh, she must be so adorable" Elera coos "Can't you get her relocated here? The forest would  be a perfect place for her?" she asks, still making her ottery noises "Though, you have one right here" she giggles, flicking her ears cutely

Sierra nods and blushes "I-it's true kitten"

@@VinylWubs,

"Oh, she must be so adorable" Elera coos "Can't you get her relocated here? The forest would  be a perfect place for her?" she asks, still making her ottery noises "Though, you have one right here" she giggles, flicking her ears cutely

Sierra nods and blushes "I-it's true kitten"

Ava giggled and stroked her head gently. "All I need to keep my otter obsession is you my love." She replied before stroking her ears for affection. "Besides, your noises are way cuter than Coco and your adorable face is so cute!"

Joanna blushes but purrs in response. "R-Really? Awww.. Sera.."

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes but huggles her tightly "T-thank you A-Ava, tthat's the kindest thing anyone's e-ever said to me" she says, nuzzling into her neck and hair  

Sierra nods and kisses her, purring softly "R-really. I j-just w-was so s-scared to tell you" she says, now hiding behind her hair which was wet and glistening in the sun

@@VinylWubs,

Elera blushes but huggles her tightly "T-thank you A-Ava, tthat's the kindest thing anyone's e-ever said to me" she says, nuzzling into her neck and hair  

Sierra nods and kisses her, purring softly "R-really. I j-just w-was so s-scared to tell you" she says, now hiding behind her hair which was wet and glistening in the sun

Ava smiled before returning the hug back. "No problem Elera.. Besides, how could you say no to their adorable little faces?" She asked Elera who was busy nuzzling her neck and hair.

Joanna purred gently as her hand slowly stroked Sierra's hair away from her adorable face. "W-well.. Sierra I-I.. Love you too.. Ever since we met during hockey try outs.. You were always so popular, pretty and adoring to everyone you met.. All I am is.. Just a lousy cat"

Ava smiled before returning the hug back. "No problem Elera.. Besides, how could you say no to their adorable little faces?" She asked Elera who was busy nuzzling her neck and hair.

Joanna purred gently as her hand slowly stroked Sierra's hair away from her adorable face. "W-well.. Sierra I-I.. Love you too.. Ever since we met during hockey try outs.. You were always so popular, pretty and adoring to everyone you met.. All I am is.. Just a lousy cat"

Elera giggles "Wild otters are pretty adorable, I'll give you that, but don't forget that I am half fox as well" she says before she finished nuzzling Ava and decided to grab her own board for some surfing before it got dark.

Sierra purrs "Oh hush up, you're not just some lousy cat. You're a beautiful, wonderful and talented feline whom I love"

Elera giggles "Wild otters are pretty adorable, I'll give you that, but don't forget that I am half fox as well" she says before she finished nuzzling Ava and decided to grab her own board for some surfing before it got dark.

Sierra purrs "Oh hush up, you're not just some lousy cat. You're a beautiful, wonderful and talented feline whom I love"

Ava smiled and got out of the water. With a sigh, she walked over to their hangout spot (where Sierra and Joanna was) and sat down with a sigh. "I just hope she doesn't get hurt while surfing.." She mumbled before grabbing her ukulele

Joanna blushed. "Dawww.. I'm not talented dear! All I'm good at is making puns once in a while and I guess making my own clothes. A lot of people want to buy it off me because of its unique design"

Ava smiled and got out of the water. With a sigh, she walked over to their hangout spot (where Sierra and Joanna was) and sat down with a sigh. "I just hope she doesn't get hurt while surfing.." She mumbled before grabbing her ukulele

Joanna blushed. "Dawww.. I'm not talented dear! All I'm good at is making puns once in a while and I guess making my own clothes. A lot of people want to buy it off me because of its unique design"

Sierra smiles as she snuggles up to Joanna "She's gotten really good at it actually, even be offered sponsorships for her surfing. We've all encouraged her to take the offers, right Joey baby girl?" She purrs

Vivian giggles "you so are talented my little pup..aaw look Sera and Jo"

Sierra smiles as she snuggles up to Joanna "She's gotten really good at it actually, even be offered sponsorships for her surfing. We've all encouraged her to take the offers, right Joey baby girl?" She purrs

Vivian giggles "you so are talented my little pup..aaw look Sera and Jo"

Joanna smiled back before relaxing in her warm embrace. "Huh.. I didn't expect Elera to be pretty good at surfing.. I mean, I thought she was just a ordinary girl with a powerful yet beautiful voice that could woo someone over. But, I guess they keep their secrets hidden, don't they?" She asks towards Ava

She nods in agreement before looking up to see what's going on. Mackenzie randomly got out her phone, from her bag, because she felt like she needed to check up her social media once in a while. Ava tried to have a look but all she got was a push to keep her privacy kept safe. "Jeez if you wanted me to back off, you don't have to push me away to do so.." She grumbled

@@VinylWubs

"Elle's always been quite humble though, Even when she was awarded her scholarship,She was incredibly humble about it. Though..." Sierra says in deep thought then shakes her head "No, it's probably best to keep that in the past" she says as she hugs Joanna "It's just wonderful to see her happy like this"

Elera swims up to her and wraps her arms around her from behind, nuzzling into her neck "why so gouchy gumpy pants?"

@@VinylWubs

"Elle's always been quite humble though, Even when she was awarded her scholarship,She was incredibly humble about it. Though..." Sierra says in deep thought then shakes her head "No, it's probably best to keep that in the past" she says as she hugs Joanna "It's just wonderful to see her happy like this"

Elera swims up to her and wraps her arms around her from behind, nuzzling into her neck "why so gouchy gumpy pants?"

Joanna looks over at Sierra with a confused look on her face. "What do you mean? Wasn't she happy when she got her scholarship?" She asks before hugging her new girlfriend back. "Yea, I'm just glad Avy will stop being so dramatic" she replied before glaring over at Ava. "You know what you did.."

Ava rolled her eyes. "Please.. You're the one who told me to forgot about her so I had no choice.. Didn't i? Heck I couldn't even let go of that small teddy bear she got me for my 4th birthday. Yes.. I do have your teddy you gave to me" she sighed as she felt Elera's arms wrap around her. "I'm not grumpy, it's just Macky acting so.. Secretive about her popularity online"

@@VinylWubs

"She was happy, but she was very.." she shakes her head "You could tell that she really wanted Ava to be there, you could tell it from the tone of her voice and how chocked up she was" Sierra states "I must admit, her crying like that made me cry too." she says and closes her eyes and smiles "I'm sure Ava will be happy again, now that she's back with Elera"

Elera gasps "S-same here, I still have the little wolf pup you gave me too"

@@VinylWubs

"She was happy, but she was very.." she shakes her head "You could tell that she really wanted Ava to be there, you could tell it from the tone of her voice and how chocked up she was" Sierra states "I must admit, her crying like that made me cry too." she says and closes her eyes and smiles "I'm sure Ava will be happy again, now that she's back with Elera"

Elera gasps "S-same here, I still have the little wolf pup you gave me too"

Joanna gasps, imaging how upset she would be without Ava along with her. "Oh my goodness gracious me.. I'm so sorry that this all happened to Elera. I mean Ava is a pretty cool friend to hang out with, especially with her funny personality and sense of humour but.. When she got her scholarship.. She wasn't really happy because she thought Elera would be there.. Sad memories.. But I'm glad those two are finally together" she replied with a smile

Ava gasps and holds her hands. "S-Seriously?! Y-you still have Jellybean from your 5th birthday? Oh my god.. I'm so happy you still have that!"

Joanna gasps, imaging how upset she would be without Ava along with her. "Oh my goodness gracious me.. I'm so sorry that this all happened to Elera. I mean Ava is a pretty cool friend to hang out with, especially with her funny personality and sense of humour but.. When she got her scholarship.. She wasn't really happy because she thought Elera would be there.. Sad memories.. But I'm glad those two are finally together" she replied with a smile

Ava gasps and holds her hands. "S-Seriously?! Y-you still have Jellybean from your 5th birthday? Oh my god.. I'm so happy you still have that!"

Sierra nods "I think both of them would have been like that. If Ava was there for Elera, she would have been overjoyed, but as it also happened on the anniversary of the day they were taken apart from each other. From what Elera told me, they had known each other since they were newborns and they felt like littermates ever since"

Elera giggles and nods "of course i still have him, he sleeps in the bed with me every night..though he probably heavily smells of my tears by now"

Sierra nods "I think both of them would have been like that. If Ava was there for Elera, she would have been overjoyed, but as it also happened on the anniversary of the day they were taken apart from each other. From what Elera told me, they had known each other since they were newborns and they felt like littermates ever since"

Elera giggles and nods "of course i still have him, he sleeps in the bed with me every night..though he probably heavily smells of my tears by now"

Joanna nods. "Yea.. On Ava's 17th anniversary of losing Elera, she couldn't stop crying for at least 5 hours. In the end we had to take her to her favourite place.. Bowling. Within seconds, she forgot all about her and started to beat everyone almost instantly. It was funny seeing her in a happy mood." She replied

Ava smiles and hugs her quite close to her chest. "Really? You really need to wash him if he smells like your tears Elle!" She giggled as she nuzzled her cheek relaxingly.

@@VinylWubs

Sierra nods "Yeah, hey look at that, she's nuzzling Elle, That is so adorable, and I think I can see her tail wagging" she giggles "Now that is adorable" she purrs as she snuggles up to Joanna.

"W-well you know..I cry myself to sleep every night" she says softly, "B-but I guess you're right, he is starting to smell kind of salty"