Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with VinylWubs)

Sphinx-Ara

@@VinylWubs,

Joshua laughs "Oh why hello there slut, you're one to talk.." he says with a deep growl "This one is mine now, and there isn't anything you can do about it" he says as he simply tries to walk away from the two female furs, Elera still in his arms.

Elera squeaks and unsheathes her claws and bites him while scratching him "Put me down you brute! I'm part kitsune!" sheyells

Joshua yelps as he feels her bite "Ah fine ,have it your way, you're way too disobedient anyway!" he drops her and walks off

"if I ever see you again, my brother and father will tear you to shreds!" Elera shouts

Vivian rushes out "Joshua! You better not have hurt her!"

@@VinylWubs,

Joshua laughs "Oh why hello there slut, you're one to talk.." he says with a deep growl "This one is mine now, and there isn't anything you can do about it" he says as he simply tries to walk away from the two female furs, Elera still in his arms.

Elera squeaks and unsheathes her claws and bites him while scratching him "Put me down you brute! I'm part kitsune!" sheyells

Joshua yelps as he feels her bite "Ah fine ,have it your way, you're way too disobedient anyway!" he drops her and walks off

"if I ever see you again, my brother and father will tear you to shreds!" Elera shouts

Vivian rushes out "Joshua! You better not have hurt her!"

Mackenzie rolled her eyes and glared at him. "THATS RIGHT YOU CHICKEN!! WALK AWAY JUST LIKE THIS AINT YOUR BUSINESS!! IM SO GLAD I BROKE UP WITH YOU!!" She shouted at him, her eyes turning a pale red.

Ava places a caring hand on her shoulder "M-Macky! C-calm down! He's not worth being shouted at.. He just needs time to sort this through and grow up.." She said calmly.

Mackenzie nods as her eyes went back to normal. "S-Sorry.. It's just seeing my ex boyfriend makes so angry.. He ruined my life.. I think I told you how he destroyed my heart?" She asked.

The fox girl nodded. "Yea, you told me twice.. It's sad to see such a guy would do such a thing to you.."

@@VinylWubs,

Elera was curled up on the ground, crying.. no sobbing. "N-not a-again, w-why again..w-why now?" she whimpers, curling her tail around her. It would seem that something like this would have happened again, maybe to a worse extent.

Vivian hugs her "shh, it's okay, we're here for you sweetie, he's not going to hurt you, not again." she coos softly to her

@@VinylWubs,

Elera was curled up on the ground, crying.. no sobbing. "N-not a-again, w-why again..w-why now?" she whimpers, curling her tail around her. It would seem that something like this would have happened again, maybe to a worse extent.

Vivian hugs her "shh, it's okay, we're here for you sweetie, he's not going to hurt you, not again." she coos softly to her

Suddenly Ava noticed the sobbing Elera that was on the ground. She quickly ran over to her and hugged her gently, her tail wrapping around her's. "Shhhhhhhhh.. It's okay Elle.. I'm here now.. He won't harm you anymore. After all, he's just an idiot who doesn't know self respect.. Isn't that right Macky?" She asked her friend before kissing Elera's cheek.

Mackenzie nods. "Yea, just ignore him. He's not worth your precious time. All you need to do is stay close to Ava and she'll protect you from him.. I heard she was on her black belt for karate"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera curls up more "I-I was so scared t-that he'd t-try to h-hurt me again.." she whimpers

Vivian looks over at the cowardly wolf walking away "I remember that time..she was very nearly r..very nearly taken advantage of, it was at a party and he had spiked her drink with GHB, she was lucky I had noticed"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera curls up more "I-I was so scared t-that he'd t-try to h-hurt me again.." she whimpers

Vivian looks over at the cowardly wolf walking away "I remember that time..she was very nearly r..very nearly taken advantage of, it was at a party and he had spiked her drink with GHB, she was lucky I had noticed"

Ava strokes her tail and ears gently as she comforted her. "He won't.. With me around he can go hit on a tree for all I care.. Heck he can even flirt with a boy his age and I still wouldn't care. But if you then he has another thing coming.. If he does that again to you.. Expect him to be in a tree or a boulder" she said with a smile

Mackenzie sighed and shook her head, "and so I heard.. But let's not talk about him in front of Elera right now.. Let's just focus on getting to that arcade place so Ava can fail at every game she plays!" She giggled with a soft wink

"H-Hey! I don't lose every game! I'm just not good at them," she said with a glare.

@@VinylWubs

"I-it's okay Ava, I suck at mostly every game save the basketball and ski ball games" Elera says with a giggle as she accepts the help up "I do sometimes play the other games just for fun, but come on, maybe I can win something for once" she says, grabbing Ava's paw and skipping off happily towards the arcade.

Vivian sighs and shakes her head as she takes Mackenzie's paw in her own, twirling her tail with hers "I honestly think our dear Elera has Bi-polar Disorder" she says softly

@@VinylWubs

"I-it's okay Ava, I suck at mostly every game save the basketball and ski ball games" Elera says with a giggle as she accepts the help up "I do sometimes play the other games just for fun, but come on, maybe I can win something for once" she says, grabbing Ava's paw and skipping off happily towards the arcade.

Vivian sighs and shakes her head as she takes Mackenzie's paw in her own, twirling her tail with hers "I honestly think our dear Elera has Bi-polar Disorder" she says softly

Ava smiled and held her paw back as they skipped to the arcade together. "I can't wait to show you the huge prize they have at the prize booth! It's so cute you'll be begging me just to get it for you.. Or for both of us" she giggled before kissing her cheek happily. "I'm good at some games.. Do you know of ten pin bowling? I'm pretty good at that game"

Mackenzie tilted her head sideways as she held her girlfriend's paw back, her tail twirling around hers lovingly. "Bi-polar disorder? What's that May I ask?" She asked.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nods and smiles "That sounds about right love, you're probably better at the games than I am, I mainly just play them for the fun" she giggles and nuzzles her.

Vivian nods "Bi-Polar. One moment she can be all happy and bubbly, then another something so small could make her depressed, and then right after that, happy and bubbly again"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nods and smiles "That sounds about right love, you're probably better at the games than I am, I mainly just play them for the fun" she giggles and nuzzles her.

Vivian nods "Bi-Polar. One moment she can be all happy and bubbly, then another something so small could make her depressed, and then right after that, happy and bubbly again"

Ava giggled and returned the nuzzle back. "What? No way! I'm so bad at playing arcade games, I had to at least stay at one game for an entire hour just to get some tickets. See what I mean? I think you'll win us some tickets or two" she giggled as she poked her tongue at her playfully

Mackenzie nods and sighs. "I see.. Apparently Ava has ADHD.. The poor girl found that out when she was 10 years old.. I think Elera knew she had it all because of the bulling.."

@@VinylWubs

Elera nods then closes her eyes "Do you remember the day that we met at school?" she asks softly, holding her paws gently "I was being bullied so baldy, I was curled up and crying

, covered in cuts, bruises and scars..." she starts

Vivian nods "Elera got bullied too, for being a cross breed, the poor thing, and she is so beautiful"

@@VinylWubs

Elera nods then closes her eyes "Do you remember the day that we met at school?" she asks softly, holding her paws gently "I was being bullied so baldy, I was curled up and crying

, covered in cuts, bruises and scars..." she starts

Vivian nods "Elera got bullied too, for being a cross breed, the poor thing, and she is so beautiful"

Ava saw how upset she was getting. With a nod, she pulled her close to her. "Shhhhhhh.. its okay.. Of course I remember that day like it was yesterday.. it was terrible.. even though I was so shy, I had to stand up for you and defend you. Unfortunately I got a huge scar on my left arm but it was worth it in the end.. even if it meant keeping your soul and personality happy" she replied before showing Elera her permanent scar on her left arm.

Mackenzie sighs. ​"You know.. we show confront those who had bullied those two and show them a piece of our minds! I had enough of just letting them having their way with anyone they please. When I get my hands on them, I'm totally going to beat them up until they start crying for their mommys!" ​She growled, punching her fist into her hand just to demonstrate how annoyed she was. 

@@VinylWubs

Elera teared up "Y-you gout hurt b-because of me, I-I've never forgiven myself for it, not h-have I truly understood what you saw in a c-crossbreed like me" she says softly and nuzzles her as she is held close. "B-but it's in the past" she says and kisses her cheek.

Vivian thinks for a moment "I would agree with you darling, but I don't think Elle and Ava would let us"

@@VinylWubs

Elera teared up "Y-you gout hurt b-because of me, I-I've never forgiven myself for it, not h-have I truly understood what you saw in a c-crossbreed like me" she says softly and nuzzles her as she is held close. "B-but it's in the past" she says and kisses her cheek.

Vivian thinks for a moment "I would agree with you darling, but I don't think Elle and Ava would let us"A

Ava nods and smiles. "Its in the past dear.. besides, I had my faults and you had yours but we overcame them together like friends do.. or should I say.. couples do" she giggled at her own complement before smiling. "I don't ever want to lose you ever again.. for now on I'm never leaving your side for anything"

Mackenzie nods before resting her head on top of Vivian's. ​"True true... We'll figure out a way on how to beat them up" 

@@VinylWubs

Elera nods and smiles "That is true love, and through it all, we grew up together and became strong together, well..until we were separated" she says and giggles happily as they arrive at the arcade "ooh wow, so many games, and so many different variations of my favorite games!" she giggles and squees happily

Vivian nods but then checks her phone "Looks like Elle's and Ava's parents have arrived to give help setting up the party" she chuckles

@@VinylWubs

Elera nods and smiles "That is true love, and through it all, we grew up together and became strong together, well..until we were separated" she says and giggles happily as they arrive at the arcade "ooh wow, so many games, and so many different variations of my favorite games!" she giggles and squees happily

Vivian nods but then checks her phone "Looks like Elle's and Ava's parents have arrived to give help setting up the party" she chuckles

Ava smiles and giggled as she looks around the arcade. "I know! There is a lot of interesting games that you can play and there is also membership cards you can get" she replied before getting out her membership card from her pocket. "Luckily I got one in my pocket." She said with a soft smile

Mackenzie nods ​"Awesome, that'll help Sierra and Joanna with the household. What time are we expected to get back home?"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nods and smiles "O-oh I'll need to get one then" she says with a giggle as she skips over to the counter and gets herself a membership card,, pre loaded with a hundred credits on it "Do you think a hundred credits  will be enough for tonight?" she asks curiously

Vivian nods and checks once more and smiles "At about...eight"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera nods and smiles "O-oh I'll need to get one then" she says with a giggle as she skips over to the counter and gets herself a membership card,, pre loaded with a hundred credits on it "Do you think a hundred credits  will be enough for tonight?" she asks curiously

Vivian nods and checks once more and smiles "At about...eight"

(Mobile post)

Ava nods as she checks her membership card. "Of course that's enough. Mine has 300. Yea I come here quite often now with a few guys I know, they're really cool I should introduce you to them one day" she replied before walking over to Elera and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Ready to play some games and possibly win some prizes?" She asks with a soft giggle.

Mackenzie nods as she looks around the arcade. "Huh, they haven't changed a thing around here.. Except for those basketball games and that dance machine" she mumbled, turning her head towards Vivian. "Cmon, let's go have some fun!" She said with a smile.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera giggles and goes right over to the skee ball game and slides her card through the reader before picking up a ball, lining it up and throwing it, it lands in the 50 points cup hole and she pouts "Aaw shoot my aim was off" she mutters as she tries again, only to get it into the 10 points hole. How-ever by the end of the first game, she managed to land the ball in the 100 points cup hole at least five times "Alright! 555 points!" she exclaims "Best score ever!" she jumps around happily

Vivian smiles and nods, getting out her card "Yeah, and it looks like Elle beat her score, good on her"

@@VinylWubs,

Elera giggles and goes right over to the skee ball game and slides her card through the reader before picking up a ball, lining it up and throwing it, it lands in the 50 points cup hole and she pouts "Aaw shoot my aim was off" she mutters as she tries again, only to get it into the 10 points hole. How-ever by the end of the first game, she managed to land the ball in the 100 points cup hole at least five times "Alright! 555 points!" she exclaims "Best score ever!" she jumps around happily

Vivian smiles and nods, getting out her card "Yeah, and it looks like Elle beat her score, good on her"

Ava groans and sighs, walking over to a claw machine and sliding the card through the reader. With a soft sigh, she started to move the claw around for the prize that she could possibly want. After finding an adorable fox hugging a cat plushie, she moves it dead on the plushie and pressed the button as it went down. "Cmon... Cmon.." She muttered as the claw grabbed the plushie by the leg before lifting it up. Surprisingly it didn't fall off and it went directly inside the prize shoot. "yes!" She shouted, fisting her hand into the air.

Mackenzie nods before getting out her card that had 1000 credits already on it. "Letsa go!" She said as she ran into the arcade to immediately run to the dance machine. Thankfully it was free so no one was using it. She swiped her card in the reader and started to decide on which song to dance too. (Think one of those machines from the music video "Stamp on the ground")

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles at the joyful look on her girlfriend's face and walks over to her and hugs her "What you got there sweetie?" she asks, nuzzling her lovingly and closing her eyes, murring somewhat softly and sighing "My life is finally complete"

Vivian smiles and nods as she watches with a smile, closing her eyes after a little while.

@@VinylWubs,

Elera smiles at the joyful look on her girlfriend's face and walks over to her and hugs her "What you got there sweetie?" she asks, nuzzling her lovingly and closing her eyes, murring somewhat softly and sighing "My life is finally complete"

Vivian smiles and nods as she watches with a smile, closing her eyes after a little while.

Ava smiled as she reached her hand into the prize retrieval slot to get her fox hugging kitty plushie. "I thought this was quite cute considering my mother and father are indeed a fox and a cat" she replied before hugging her back happily. "Same here my love.. Same here" she whispered into her ear as she held the otter close to her.

Immediately Mackenzie started following along to the music, her feet were dancing on the right steps. left, right, right, up, hold right.. She was focusing too much that the maximum highscore was going up quite quickly.

Ava smiled as she reached her hand into the prize retrieval slot to get her fox hugging kitty plushie. "I thought this was quite cute considering my mother and father are indeed a fox and a cat" she replied before hugging her back happily. "Same here my love.. Same here" she whispered into her ear as she held the otter close to her.

Immediately Mackenzie started following along to the music, her feet were dancing on the right steps. left, right, right, up, hold right.. She was focusing too much that the maximum highscore was going up quite quickly.

"I bet they'd love it dear, also look what I won" Elera says as ahe holds up a small plush of an otter holding onto a plush fish "I thought my mother would love this as a gift from me, seeing as she is an otter" she says, hugging it close to her chest.

Vivian opens her eyes and smiles *Everything is go perfectly tonight. Elera and Ava are reunited, their parents are here, the party is invite only with our friends, families and teachers. Nothing can go wrong* she thinks to herself.

"I bet they'd love it dear, also look what I won" Elera says as ahe holds up a small plush of an otter holding onto a plush fish "I thought my mother would love this as a gift from me, seeing as she is an otter" she says, hugging it close to her chest.

Vivian opens her eyes and smiles *Everything is go perfectly tonight. Elera and Ava are reunited, their parents are here, the party is invite only with our friends, families and teachers. Nothing can go wrong* she thinks to herself.

Ava smiled and nuzzled her lovingly. "I'm sure your mother will love that little plushie you got there. Considering your mother is an otter and father is.. A cat? I think? I don't know I haven't seen your parents in such a while" she replied, looking around for more games to play and possibly win some prizes at.

Mackenzie opened her eyes to see the game already over and she had won at least.. 90 tickets. She gasped and started to squeal in happiness. "Vivi! Look at all of these tickets!! It's like jackpot over here!" She called out to her as she started to collect some.

Ava smiled and nuzzled her lovingly. "I'm sure your mother will love that little plushie you got there. Considering your mother is an otter and father is.. A cat? I think? I don't know I haven't seen your parents in such a while" she replied, looking around for more games to play and possibly win some prizes at.

Mackenzie opened her eyes to see the game already over and she had won at least.. 90 tickets. She gasped and started to squeal in happiness. "Vivi! Look at all of these tickets!! It's like jackpot over here!" She called out to her as she started to collect some.

Elera giggles "Father's a fox dear, a marble fox to be exact, rather rare and exotic for his species" she says with a giggle and kisses her. She then looks to their two friends "well it would seem that Mackenzie has won a number of tickets"

Vivian smiles and nods "That's awesome babe, I won 50 over at the guitar hero game" she smiles and kisses her cheek lovingly