Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Love Torn Apart (with VinylWubs)

Sphinx-Ara

Elera giggles "Father's a fox dear, a marble fox to be exact, rather rare and exotic for his species" she says with a giggle and kisses her. She then looks to their two friends "well it would seem that Mackenzie has won a number of tickets"

Vivian smiles and nods "That's awesome babe, I won 50 over at the guitar hero game" she smiles and kisses her cheek lovingly

"I knew it was some sort of Fox! I just got the wrong impression." She let out an awkward giggle before looking over at Mackenzie. "Good on her! She's pretty good at that game. Heck, she even managed to beat this one kid who danced like an expert. That takes some practise, time and determination to win" she replied with a smile.

Once Mackenzie managed to get all the tickets into her pockets, she kissed her cheek back lovingly. "Huh, good job! I'm really proud of you Vivi!" She exclaimed, nuzzling her happily.

"I knew it was some sort of Fox! I just got the wrong impression." She let out an awkward giggle before looking over at Mackenzie. "Good on her! She's pretty good at that game. Heck, she even managed to beat this one kid who danced like an expert. That takes some practise, time and determination to win" she replied with a smile.

Once Mackenzie managed to get all the tickets into her pockets, she kissed her cheek back lovingly. "Huh, good job! I'm really proud of you Vivi!" She exclaimed, nuzzling her happily.

Elera nods "Father likes to act like a cat times. He used to do that when I was little to make me smile, I guess he does that for mother now" she says and hugs her closely "a lot of skill and co ordination as well" she remarks

Vivian blushes "i..it's nothing really love, just..i mean look at what Elera and Ava won, they both have a really cute plush..I c..could never be good enough t..to won one of those"

Elera nods "Father likes to act like a cat times. He used to do that when I was little to make me smile, I guess he does that for mother now" she says and hugs her closely "a lot of skill and co ordination as well" she remarks

Vivian blushes "i..it's nothing really love, just..i mean look at what Elera and Ava won, they both have a really cute plush..I c..could never be good enough t..to won one of those"

Ava nods. "Dawwww, that's adorable! I bet you got a little laugh or two when your father did it to you. When I was 6 years old my brother, Karl, used to cheer me up by acting like an adorable husky towards me. It always got me laughing and I still miss that nutter.. I heard he's coming over for the party" she then nods at her remark.

"Is Vivi jealous all because she can't get a plushie? Adorable.. Come on, let's go find a game that has plushies for prizes" she said before dragging her towards a game.

Ava nods. "Dawwww, that's adorable! I bet you got a little laugh or two when your father did it to you. When I was 6 years old my brother, Karl, used to cheer me up by acting like an adorable husky towards me. It always got me laughing and I still miss that nutter.. I heard he's coming over for the party" she then nods at her remark.

"Is Vivi jealous all because she can't get a plushie? Adorable.. Come on, let's go find a game that has plushies for prizes" she said before dragging her towards a game.

Elera nods "It did, and probably still would, and that's awesome, I wonder if he's gotten a girlfriend yet?" She wonder out loud before looking at some of the other games with plushy prizes, but then notices Mackenzie dragging Vivian to them and smiles.

"I...I'm not jealous, j..just saying that I'm no good at t...these games" Vivian whines

Elera nods "It did, and probably still would, and that's awesome, I wonder if he's gotten a girlfriend yet?" She wonder out loud before looking at some of the other games with plushy prizes, but then notices Mackenzie dragging Vivian to them and smiles.

"I...I'm not jealous, j..just saying that I'm no good at t...these games" Vivian whines

Ava shrugs. "I haven't really heard,. But all I know is he's dating someone that is a husky. Weird huh?" She asks before eyeing Mackenzie dragging Vivian towards a game. "Daww.. Those two are so cute together! Even though Vivian wants a plushie really badly"

"Ava's terrible at these games and she got a plushie! So if she can do it, you can do it too Vivian! I believe in you. Besides, it's only 200 points for a plushie" she said before dragging her towards a bowling game.

Ava shrugs. "I haven't really heard,. But all I know is he's dating someone that is a husky. Weird huh?" She asks before eyeing Mackenzie dragging Vivian towards a game. "Daww.. Those two are so cute together! Even though Vivian wants a plushie really badly"

"Ava's terrible at these games and she got a plushie! So if she can do it, you can do it too Vivian! I believe in you. Besides, it's only 200 points for a plushie" she said before dragging her towards a bowling game.

Elera giggles and nods "Yeah, but hey, good for him eh?" She says then nods in agreement "yeah, Vivian is always trying to win a plushie but keeps falling short of the amount of tickets she needs" she says as she looks at her remaining tickets with a smile.

Vivian nods "I..I know but all of you are good at something, I... Sometimes feel like I'm just along for the ride or to be the goofy one of our group..or eye candy"

Elera giggles and nods "Yeah, but hey, good for him eh?" She says then nods in agreement "yeah, Vivian is always trying to win a plushie but keeps falling short of the amount of tickets she needs" she says as she looks at her remaining tickets with a smile.

Vivian nods "I..I know but all of you are good at something, I... Sometimes feel like I'm just along for the ride or to be the goofy one of our group..or eye candy"

"Let's just hope she'll win a plushie she can snuggle with today or we could take her to the custom plushie shop tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see, don't we?" She nods in agreement, "I'm proud of my older brother to get a girlfriend that quickly. He kept on doubting himself that he will never get one all because he's not handsome to girls. Wait until I say that to him tonight he'll be so surprised"

Mackenzie patted her head happily. "You're good at something girlfriend! You just need to discover in your heart what it is.. Like Elera did" she said before smiling at her lover.

"Let's just hope she'll win a plushie she can snuggle with today or we could take her to the custom plushie shop tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see, don't we?" She nods in agreement, "I'm proud of my older brother to get a girlfriend that quickly. He kept on doubting himself that he will never get one all because he's not handsome to girls. Wait until I say that to him tonight he'll be so surprised"

Mackenzie patted her head happily. "You're good at something girlfriend! You just need to discover in your heart what it is.. Like Elera did" she said before smiling at her lover.

Elera giggles and blushes a little "well...I uhm...I found him quite handsome to be honest, I mean he's like a brother to me but he has so many good qualities that many girls would love about him. Like how he's a really gentle guy who is very kind and caring. And those eyes of his, a girl could lose herself in those gorgeous blue eyes" she says then nods "if she doesn't have enough tickets, she xan have my left overs, i still have about two hundred"

Vivian nods and wags her tail happily "Y..you're right love, I just got to stop doubting myself" she says as she takes her first shot which was a strike "i..i wasnt even trying"

Elera giggles and blushes a little "well...I uhm...I found him quite handsome to be honest, I mean he's like a brother to me but he has so many good qualities that many girls would love about him. Like how he's a really gentle guy who is very kind and caring. And those eyes of his, a girl could lose herself in those gorgeous blue eyes" she says then nods "if she doesn't have enough tickets, she xan have my left overs, i still have about two hundred"

Vivian nods and wags her tail happily "Y..you're right love, I just got to stop doubting myself" she says as she takes her first shot which was a strike "i..i wasnt even trying"

Ava giggled and stroked her head happily. "It's fine to daydream or be in a relationship with my brother. Besides, he is one that many girls love. Just look at him!" She took out her phone and swiped to her camera roll. When she had found it, she pressed it and showed her the picture of her brother. He was a black and white wolf with brown hair (with some black highlights in it), ocean blue eyes, grey hoodie and white shorts. In the picture he was taking a selfie in the mirror while doing a happy smile, his tail was visible in the picture. "Yea, we'll just wait and see like I said"

Mackenzie's jaw drooped slightly to see her first try to be a huge success. "Woah! A strike! You're really good at this game Vivi! Keep it up and you'll win 10 plushies!" She said with a supportive cheer

Ava giggled and stroked her head happily. "It's fine to daydream or be in a relationship with my brother. Besides, he is one that many girls love. Just look at him!" She took out her phone and swiped to her camera roll. When she had found it, she pressed it and showed her the picture of her brother. He was a black and white wolf with brown hair (with some black highlights in it), ocean blue eyes, grey hoodie and white shorts. In the picture he was taking a selfie in the mirror while doing a happy smile, his tail was visible in the picture. "Yea, we'll just wait and see like I said"

Mackenzie's jaw drooped slightly to see her first try to be a huge success. "Woah! A strike! You're really good at this game Vivi! Keep it up and you'll win 10 plushies!" She said with a supportive cheer

Elera nearly had to stop herself from drooling and her tail from wagging eratically. She shakes her head "very handsome indeed love" she giggles, and hugs her closer "I love you Ava, you're my special little pup" she giggles as she scratches her behind her ears.

Ava giggles and nods, going for another throw.

Elera nearly had to stop herself from drooling and her tail from wagging eratically. She shakes her head "very handsome indeed love" she giggles, and hugs her closer "I love you Ava, you're my special little pup" she giggles as she scratches her behind her ears.

Vivian giggles and nods, going for another throw.

Ava smiled and hugged her back. "I love you too Elera, you're my special otter-kitty" she said with a soft yip for comfort. "Oh it feels so nice to be scratched behind the ears.. Ohhhh~" she whined happily before giggling at Elera's reaction to her brother's appearance. "Most girls would be begging me to go meet him if I showed them this photo."

Mackenzie smiles and watches her take her aim towards the soldiers down the back. Surely there was no way she could get another strike.l could she?

@@VinylWubs

"Otter-Fox" she corrects her with a giggle and kisses her cheek, holding her close "I hope that Serra and Joanna are alright" she says, looking at her phone and texting them "Hey, you girls alright? We're at the arcade if you two lovers wanna join us, both Ava and i won a really adorable plush, and Vivi just got a strike on her first throw at the bowling game" she texts with a giggle.

Vivian did get a strike and her eyes widen "A-another strike?" she blinks "I-is that even possible?"

@@VinylWubs

"Otter-Fox" she corrects her with a giggle and kisses her cheek, holding her close "I hope that Serra and Joanna are alright" she says, looking at her phone and texting them "Hey, you girls alright? We're at the arcade if you two lovers wanna join us, both Ava and i won a really adorable plush, and Vivi just got a strike on her first throw at the bowling game" she texts with a giggle.

Vivian did get a strike and her eyes widen "A-another strike?" she blinks "I-is that even possible?"

"Same difference" she said with a soft giggle as she accepted the kiss on the cheek. "They'll be fine, besides our parents are coming over to the house to help decorate for the party so they won't have a problem" she said happily before eyeing an otter-fox plushie hugging a fox. "Omg.. We have to get that plushie!! It's so cute!! It's like us hugging and snuggling together." She said with a soft squeal before reading the text she sent. "I think Joanna's phone is flat"

Mackenzie's jaw dropped in shock as she witnessed what happened. "H-h-how?! I can't even get a strike on my first go!" She said anxiously

@@VinylWubs

Elera giggles and squees at the adorable plush "Oh my gosh! Yes! Totally, let's see if we can both get enough tickets for it!" she says, dragging her to the game that had it as a prize. "Come on gorgeous, lets go win this adorable little plush together" she giggles.

Vivian's eyes widen ans she bowls another strike, earning her a turkey, but the rest weren't as good, but she still won at least 300 tickets at the end of the game.

@@VinylWubs

Elera giggles and squees at the adorable plush "Oh my gosh! Yes! Totally, let's see if we can both get enough tickets for it!" she says, dragging her to the game that had it as a prize. "Come on gorgeous, lets go win this adorable little plush together" she giggles.

Vivian's eyes widen ans she bowls another strike, earning her a turkey, but the rest weren't as good, but she still won at least 300 tickets at the end of the game.

Ava giggled as she looked at the game that had the plushie. Turns out it was a spin the wheel game. "Huh.. In order to win the plushie, we have to get 50 points or more.. See the silver score that says 100? That's our main goal and we have 3 chances to get it. Wanna play and get that plushie?" She asks with a smile.

"Vivi! You have enough tickets to go choose a plushie! I'm so proud of you!" She said as she hugged her girlfriend lovingly, kissing her cheek once in a while.

@@VinylWubs

"Only 50 points? this seems suspicious love, but alright, let's give it a whirl" she says with a giggle and swipes her membership card "You go first, then me, then you" she says with a soft smile, hugging Ava from behind.

Vivian blushes and looks in shock "I-I've never b-been good at this g-game before" she stutters as she is pulled into a hug then dragged to the prize stall

@@VinylWubs

"Only 50 points? this seems suspicious love, but alright, let's give it a whirl" she says with a giggle and swipes her membership card "You go first, then me, then you" she says with a soft smile, hugging Ava from behind.

Vivian blushes and looks in shock "I-I've never b-been good at this g-game before" she stutters as she is pulled into a hug then dragged to the prize stall

Ava nods and spins the wheel. Her focus was on the silver score that said 100. After a few seconds, the wheel stopped to land on a 20 point score. She groaned as she hugs her girlfriend back. "So close!!" She muttered

Mackenzie smiles as looks at all the plushies that were on display. "So Vivi.. Which one do you want to get? The choice is yours since you won Bowling" she asks with a smile

@@VinylWubs,

"Aaaw, maybe next time" Elera says, spinning the wheel, which lands just on fifty "Al right! what a fluke!" she exclaims and giggles "Go on sweetheart, give it another spin" she says as she returns to hugging her from behind and nuzzling into her neck.

Vivian giggles as she looks at all of the prizes and saw one that looked like Mackenzie "T-that one p-please" she says shyly, pointing to it "T-that way I can sn-snuggle it w-when y-you're not around a-and I feel sad and lonely" her tail wags softly

@@VinylWubs,

"Aaaw, maybe next time" Elera says, spinning the wheel, which lands just on fifty "Al right! what a fluke!" she exclaims and giggles "Go on sweetheart, give it another spin" she says as she returns to hugging her from behind and nuzzling into her neck.

Vivian giggles as she looks at all of the prizes and saw one that looked like Mackenzie "T-that one p-please" she says shyly, pointing to it "T-that way I can sn-snuggle it w-when y-you're not around a-and I feel sad and lonely" her tail wags softly

"A-Alright.." She said as she spun the wheel again, nuzzling Elera back happily. When the wheel stopped Ava was surprised it landed on the silver score. She raises her fist into the air and cheers. "Yes! Finally! I guess luck is on my side today" she said happily.

Mackenzie looked over at the plushie that kinda looked like her. "Sure thing dear. Hi, can we get that husky plushie that kinda looks like me?" She asked the man as she paid for it with the tickets Vivian won. The man nodded as he walked over, grabbed the plushie and walked back, giving it to Vivian. "Have a good day" the man said with a smile as they walked away from the prize booth.

@@VinylWubs

It would seem that both Elera and Vivian squeed at the same time as they got their plushies, Elera couldn't help but giggle as she hugged her plush and looked over at Vivian "aaw look sweetie, she looks so happy snuggling her new plush" she says as she hugs Ava close to her.

Vivian squees and hugs the pluhsie close "T-thank you" she says shyly and buries her face into Mackenzie's neck fur and hair "I l-love you Macky" she says very shyly, it was almost too much for Sierra who had come to pick them up.

"Aaaw, Vivi you look so darn adorable!" Sierra squeals in delight

@@VinylWubs

It would seem that both Elera and Vivian squeed at the same time as they got their plushies, Elera couldn't help but giggle as she hugged her plush and looked over at Vivian "aaw look sweetie, she looks so happy snuggling her new plush" she says as she hugs Ava close to her.

Vivian squees and hugs the pluhsie close "T-thank you" she says shyly and buries her face into Mackenzie's neck fur and hair "I l-love you Macky" she says very shyly, it was almost too much for Sierra who had come to pick them up.

"Aaaw, Vivi you look so darn adorable!" Sierra squeals in delight

Ava smiled and looked over at Vivian with a happy look on her face. "Dawww that's so cute! I guess she got that plushie she always wanted" she said before pulling Elera close to her chest gently. "See? In the end everyone's happy and we're all sorted with life"

Mackenzie nearly lost her heart as she watched Vivian nuzzle her neck fur happily. "God damn it why are you so cute whenever you put on a cute act for me?" She cooed softly before kissing her forehead happily. "Oh Hey Sierra! did you see Ava's older brother?"

@@VinylWubs

Elera simply just nods and hugs onto Ava as they walk towards the other girls. "L-look what I w-won today" she says as she holds up her two plushies and giggles.

Sierra smiles and nods "You mean that handsome yet very gentle husky like guy? Yeah, he's back at your place Macky with Joanna, being cuddled by my nieces" she giggles and smiles Vivian who was being extra cute

Vivian pouts "I-I'm not acting" she says then her ears perk as she hears that Ava's brother was there.

@@VinylWubs

Elera simply just nods and hugs onto Ava as they walk towards the other girls. "L-look what I w-won today" she says as she holds up her two plushies and giggles.

Sierra smiles and nods "You mean that handsome yet very gentle husky like guy? Yeah, he's back at your place Macky with Joanna, being cuddled by my nieces" she giggles and smiles Vivian who was being extra cute

Vivian pouts "I-I'm not acting" she says then her ears perk as she hears that Ava's brother was there.

Ava giggled as she listened to the conversation. "Yea, my brother is very gentle and nice.. A little bossy sometimes but mostly nice. And it sounds like your nieces fell in love with him when he first arrived eh?" She asked before kissing Elera's forehead gently.

Mackenzie giggled and stroked her head happily. "Alright alright.. I'm just saying" she replied before nodding at Sierra. "Awesome, also cute plushies Elle! I love the one that looks like the both of you two hugging" she says with a smile. "So, shall we get going home and see Ava's cute brother?" She asked with a little giggle.

Ava giggled as she listened to the conversation. "Yea, my brother is very gentle and nice.. A little bossy sometimes but mostly nice. And it sounds like your nieces fell in love with him when he first arrived eh?" She asked before kissing Elera's forehead gently.

Mackenzie giggled and stroked her head happily. "Alright alright.. I'm just saying" she replied before nodding at Sierra. "Awesome, also cute plushies Elle! I love the one that looks like the both of you two hugging" she says with a smile. "So, shall we get going home and see Ava's cute brother?" She asked with a little giggle.

Elera giggles and nods "I know, we saw it and just had to have it. We worked together to win it" she says as she snuggles up to Ava "snd well those cubs will love anyone as long as they're soft, fluffy and snuggly. Three of the things that Ava's brother is"

Sierra nods "yep, everyone is there, so come on. We've got an awesome party to get to"

Elera giggles and nods "I know, we saw it and just had to have it. We worked together to win it" she says as she snuggles up to Ava "snd well those cubs will love anyone as long as they're soft, fluffy and snuggly. Three of the things that Ava's brother is"

Sierra nods "yep, everyone is there, so come on. We've got an awesome party to get to"

Ava smiled as she walked to the car with Elera. "We worked our tails off just to get those plushies.. Well mainly she did but all that matters is she's happy and I'm happy" she says to the girls with a smile. "I've snuggled my brother many times and he just feels like my personal blanket.."

Mackenzie nods before making her way to the car with Vivian by her side at all times. "Love you" she whispered in her ear as her tail wrapped around hers.