Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greatest things to happen to you in 2016?

catnet

The good things that happened to me in 2016

• I went to BronyCon this year, and I enjoyed it more than last year's BronyCon.
  • Went on vacation to New Orleans, and went on a vacation on a cruise.
  • Got to see most of my family members.
  • Discovered a way to watch more shows. (I really got into Steven Universe and Rick and Morty)

The absolute best thing about this year for me was that I finally made some friends here on the MLP Forums. And they became the closest friends I could ever have.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing great ever happened to me this year, it was basically all hell and no heaven. :(

Well you survived.

That's a start towards the brighter side of life.

Might start there and work  your way up :D

• Brohoof 1

Visited famous Stream train, Flying Scotman.

Holiday in Kent, visited Canterbury Cathedral, White Cliffs of Dover, Dover castle and Rochester Carhedral & Castle.

Holiday in Midland of England, Visited Brimingham (well stayed in hotel there), Warwick (visited Warwick Castle), Strafford Upon Avon (Shakepare's place) and Winchester.

Visited Lincoln & Notteringham.

• Brohoof 1

I finally moved out of my parents' house, and into a nice apartment in a more urban-like location.

Also, I got to meet Nowacking and EileMonty in person for the first time, last year at Pacific PonyCon.

Edited by CinemaBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say it was getting a new job in a month since my contract was over with the previous company. I'm excited about it. Worst part would definitely be Streiben's death...

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...