Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was Christmas?

Mach33

So, how was everyones Christmas? What did you guys get? I got 2 Linux Pro magazines (they came with Linux Mint 18 codename: "Sarah" (Live CD) a(n) Arch Linux Live CD, and Chapeau (Live CD). A Raspberry Pi Kit (Raspberry Pi 3 Model B V[1].2 board), and a shampoo set.

Edited by Interdimensional

Christmas was Amazing! Spend some time with my Family and What I got for Christmas is:

Yahtzee

Jigsaw Puzzle (Amazing Natures one)

Aggravation

New Shoes

Android Ellipsis Tablet

Pokemon Moon

Super Mario Maker for 3DS

Pokemon Rumble World

New Yoshi's Island 3DS

Pokemon Sun (Still don't know what Am I going to do with this)

13 in 1 Gamer Pack for 3DS

Wild Robot Book

Tales of the Peculiar Book

Hollow City Book

Library of Souls Book

Justice League 2017 Calendar

These things:

Clothes

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Movie

and The Angry Birds Movie

Edited by Zachary

I got a gift card to the movies

some food

A MLP comforter 

The unicorn emoji pillow 

A Mickey/Minnie mouse Key chain 

THEN the best gift of a all A collar from my Boyfriend ^.^ that says Kitten on it and it has a little bell.

It was mediocre, though it would have been decent without the inclusion of one extremely aggravating 7 year old child...

I did get a lot of chocolate, but nothing else.

In other words, this:

post-53314-Im-not-mad-Im-just-disappoint

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

Christmas was a mixed bag for me due to getting an apsis on my tooth. I may have to get a root canal next week or have the tooth removed entirely to ensure no further pain occurs. In terms of what I got for Christmas, I mainly got Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokémon cards--not MLP this time due to the eighth set not being revealed/released--a couple of gift cards, a Garfield book, a Doctor Who painting, and a Legend of Zelda Shield Mug.

It was pretty low-key actually. I even remarked to my mom on Christmas Eve that it didn't even feel like Christmas, which she agreed with. As for gifts, I mostly got a few gift cards, Pokemon Sun and a Rainbow Dash mug, which I was expecting in the slightest.

My Christmas weekend was flooded with an excess of ponies.
I'm not entirely okay with that, but it helped me ignore the fact that I'm a hermit.
And that I'm okay with.

As was mine, but I managed to find at least a few discord servers to chat with people.
That helped. And of course they were all brony ones. Sadly had to leave most of them because of troublesome people.
Still looking for good ones lol

Oh it was good. At parts a bit stressful, because my 3 year old niece gets very excited during these kinds of days. But i managed.

In terms of what i got:

a 50 euro Steam gift card

Directors cut of the original Robocop on Bluray

a 30 euro gift card for my local theater

and 30 euros in cash

These days, i don't wish for alot of things on Christmas, I just like the feeling alone. But we also had alot of good food. :P

It went swimmingly! Went on an 8-day cruise in the Caribbean with the family so that was our Christmas gift. Lost my passport on the ship and my GoPro camera while I was in Jamaica though. :/

Still lots of fun!

Christmas was a mixture of miraculous and difficult (the former being a total awakening of the mind and spirit; the latter being on account of a painful back problem). But the positives vastly outweighed the negative and I consider myself truly blessed...and humbled (but all in a good way). 

It was good, One thing is, there is no white christmas for the first time of the year for me. In fact, winter this year is warmer..so i have concerns now. 

what i got is mostly fandom clothes attires.

Same ol yelling arguing parents as always -.-

Hey, Welcome to the club then.. parent will be parent.

Edited by Satrox