Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would make 2017 Worth It?

The Cynical Lone Wolf

I dont really care about the happenings in the world, because as long as i dont have a job and money, im unable to do anything.

The only things that would make 2017 worth it, would be that i would find a purpose in life or that i would stop being such a perverted person. Not that i do anything, but still. I really hate me.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

More entertaining movies to look forward to, and less passings, we've already lost enough.

I dont really care about the happenings in the world, because as long as i dont have a job and money, im unable to do anything.

Your avatar sums up to this statement. Is it wrong that I find it funny?

Edited by .Wolfe.
  • Brohoof 1

If I get my bloody driver's license after FIVE BUCKING YEARS of being eligible of it.

Thing's expensive over here.

Oh yeah a job would be nice too. So I can be a functioning member of society. But first, cars.

Thats a good question. I think the best way is to try your best and help people in the best way you can. I think arguing is healthy but not to let it consume you. Just try to think, i'm gonna do my best and help people that way in the best way i can.

It's kinda odd saying one year is gonna be drastically different than the year before. 2016 didn't cause bad things, it's just a time period and naturally things are gonna happen, both good and bad.

That said though, there's definitely a few great things that would make this year pretty awesome. For starters, it'd be awesome if Lyra got a real role in the movie later this year! Not likely, fair enough, then how about a great season 7. I'm also really looking forward to the second Guardians of the Galaxy movie!

MLP-Wise

- Better treatment for the Mane 6, most notably Rainbow and AJ

- Celestia episode, and for it to be amazing(this could easily outhype the movie for me if it happened)

- The movie and the EQG shorts to be great

Gaming-wise

- It's already started off amazing, just keep the ball rolling

Life

- Get a car and get promoted to permanent