Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Favorite Science?

Lucky Bolt

Mine is anatomy and cyber kinetics. I am currently studying them online and performing experiments on how to regrow bone structures.

Even accelerate the regeneration process as well. Still needs further testing. 

Edited by Mast. Equestos/Gigas
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, what was that, Mordin?

:P

The chemicals found in bone like calcium and the rest that makes up the body of the person. 

I am combining the two categories on everything I learned so far in my research and made a sample.

It was just two months ago. Took me a very long time, until I got it right.

Alas, still not certain if its stable enough. I'll continue on with my study. Thanks for asking.    

Edited by Deathmare
  • Brohoof 1

Uh no question at all! Physics all the way baby! Well and chemistry too, but physics is amazing! The study of motion and how things interact with the universen coupled in with the most amazing language of all- math- that literally explains and defines the universe as a beautiful artistic instrument!

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Paleontology. I went to school for it for a short time before the math killed me. I still have every magazine, National Geographic, and newspaper clipping on Dinosaurs I ever collected from when I was a child. I recently digitized them.  :icwudt:

EuI1kav.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Computer Science, Video Game design and Psychology.

A strange jump to go from electrical communication science to theoretical science of the mind I know but I find both to be fascinating in more of a "how they operate" kind of approach.

Computer Science, Neurology, Endocrinology, Genetics, Cosmology, and Psychology are disciplines I love equally.

Buck you. Can't decide. Everything.

First: I love math.

Secondly: Maybe my favorite science is Computer Science.

Here are my estimated rankings:

0. Math

1. Computer Science

2. Chemistry

2.1. Biology

2.11. Physics

2.111. Quantum Physics

3. Others

• 4 weeks later...

Psychology, Computer Science and Robotics. A strange combination of interests I know but it has more to do with the human mind and imagination.

I like the idea of psychology and even took a few courses in it in college to learn more about how the human mind works. Its still very much a work in progress in what we understand but I it makes it more interesting to me for us to continue exploring the human psyche. I enjoyed learning about how the mind works since when I was little I always wanted to understand why I felt the way I did and to understand myself. To this day im still very confused but it at least helped me grasp more of my own mental illnesses. Tho those are the times I wish psychology really was a more complete field of study as my own doctors call me a statistical anomaly. :confused:

Computer science and robotics go hand in hand so its more of a combining of the two. I find it interesting that humans have historically come SO far as they did from fire and basic stone tools to creating hardened metallic limbs and beings capable of autonomous thought. The idea that we really are on the cusp of trans-humanism is both intriguing and scary at the same time. Its only within the last 50 years that robots went from common science fiction to science fact. Only in half a century of technological advancement have we moved so quickly compared to the rest of recorded history. Computer science on its own is interesting to me as I do enjoy learning how computers operate and communicates with different parts of itself.

• Brohoof 1