Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Starlight be in the movie?

Tilgoreth

Unless season 7 dictates otherwise, I have absolutely no doubts that she will be in the film. The voice actress not being listed is a bit odd, but with all of the buildup they have given her lately, I would be endlessly confused if she wasn't in the movie. I definitely would not want her to be a main focus though.

• Brohoof 2

Unless season 7 dictates otherwise, I have absolutely no doubts that she will be in the film. The voice actress not being listed is a bit odd, but with all of the buildup they have given her lately, I would be endlessly confused if she wasn't in the movie. I definitely would not want her to be a main focus though.

The story so far sounds like it will focus specifically on the mane six. Like even Spike won't tag along. It'd just be disappointing if the reason she isn't listed is because Starlight won't be in the series after season seven.
  • Brohoof 1

I think she would make a Cameo in that movie.

Otherwise, I would say nope.

(Yes, I still Like Starlight)

I just hope it doesn't mean there getting rid of her sometime during season seven. Which is why she won't be in the movie. :( :( :(

If they do that, I promise I will write out a long rant about that.

It'd be strange considering the point of Starlight in season six was to introduce her as an audition to the mane six. Like how Sunset was an audition to the mane seven. So if they have her move away from Ponyville and go on her own the development in season six becomes pointless.

It'd be strange considering the point of Starlight in season six was to introduce her as an audition to the mane six. Like how Sunset was an audition to the mane seven. So if they have her move away from Ponyville and go on her own the development in season six becomes pointless.

Yes. I sure hope this Mane 6 season isn't about Soley them interacting with each other. We have seen enough of that. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes. I sure hope this Mane 6 season isn't about Soley them interacting with each other. We have seen enough of that.

It'd just be weird to throw away that development. But I'd love to see more Starlight and Spike and Starlight and Trixie. And more Starlight by herself like in All The Little Things She Does. It'd also he cool for Starlight to have a one on one episode with each of the main six. And who knows maybe Starlight could play ogers and oglets with Spike and Big Mac while the mane six are gone.

It'd just be weird to throw away that development. But I'd love to see more Starlight and Spike and Starlight and Trixie. And more Starlight by herself like in All The Little Things She Does. It'd also he cool for Starlight to have a one on one episode with each of the main six. And who knows maybe Starlight could play ogers and oglets with Spike and Big Mac while the mane six are gone.

Well, I agree. I want to see more Discord, Starlight, and Trixie interactions also.

• Brohoof 1

I would definitely hope to see her in the film; I've really come to like and appreciate her as S6 went on, and even rate her as high I would Sunset Shimmer. Still, when it comes to the visual medium, whether film or tv, you need focus and you have to balance your characters. If you have too many it can be confusing for those trying to follow; especially for the non-brony out there. As such it might be a good idea to focus on the Mane 6 and ONLY the Mane 6.

Still, would at LEAST like a cameo. :)

• Brohoof 2

I would definitely hope to see her in the film; I've really come to like and appreciate her as S6 went on, and even rate her as high I would Sunset Shimmer. Still, when it comes to the visual medium, whether film or tv, you need focus and you have to balance your characters. If you have too many it can be confusing for those trying to follow; especially for the non-brony out there. As such it might be a good idea to focus on the Mane 6 and ONLY the Mane 6.

Still, would at LEAST like a cameo. :)

I just hope it doesn't mean she won't be in mop after season seven. Regardless I agree they should really only focus on a cop or characters. Mane six and Spike can already be a lot.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the movie will pretty much revolve around the Mane 6 and the "merponies"... so she may not even make an appearance. However I do think she might make a cameo depending on what happens in S7, but I don't think she will be in the movie proper.

There is a possibility they will do something with her in S7 and send her off before the film even drops. Which may be why the actress is not mentioned.

• Brohoof 1

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the movie will pretty much revolve around the Mane 6 and the "merponies"... so she may not even make an appearance. However I do think she might make a cameo depending on what happens in S7, but I don't think she will be in the movie proper.

There is a possibility they will do something with her in S7 and send her off before the film even drops. Which may be why the actress is not mentioned.

I just hope it doesn't mean there getting rid of her character from the show.

It'll be a waste if Starlight is not in the film, considering what we saw in the S6 Finale. I highly doubt that they do not want Starlight in the movie, I feel that this will be a very good move if it does happen. We saw what the Mane 6 can do for 6 seasons and if the writers go back to what it was before Starlight arrived then I feel that will be a very bad move, the show is about friendships, not the Mane 6. I will be very disappointed if she does not appear in the film.

• Brohoof 1

It'll be a waste if Starlight is not in the film, considering what we saw in the S6 Finale. I highly doubt that they do not want Starlight in the movie, I feel that this will be a very good move if it does happen. We saw what the Mane 6 can do for 6 seasons and if the writers go back to what it was before Starlight arrived then I feel that will be a very bad move, the show is about friendships, not the Mane 6. I will be very disappointed if she does not appear in the film.

Its possible it could mean she might leave the show sometime during season seven. :( I'd be extremely disappointed if that was the case. :(

Its possible it could mean she might leave the show sometime during season seven. :( I'd be extremely disappointed if that was the case. :(

Judging from what I saw in Season 6 and in Twilight, I highly doubt this will be the case, if anything, I think the show will focus on her while giving the Mane 6 a secondary role in the finales. I don't think she'll be learning about friendship or saving the important ponies from Equestria or starting a relationship with the Changelings if she was just going to leave, or it'll be all for nought.

• Brohoof 2

Judging from what I saw in Season 6 and in Twilight, I highly doubt this will be the case, if anything, I think the show will focus on her while giving the Mane 6 a secondary role in the finales. I don't think she'll be learning about friendship or saving the important ponies from Equestria or starting a relationship with the Changelings if she was just going to leave, or it'll be all for nought.

Yeah I just hope that isn't the case. She is one of my favorite characters.

Yeah I just hope that isn't the case. She is one of my favorite characters.

If the show knew that they were going to go back to the Mane 6 or have being the main cast for season 7, they would've just said it by now, but everyone from the show has stayed quiet, even on Twitter, they will not respond about any S7 stuff, maybe they know something that we don't or there's going to be a big surprise for us also getting rid of Starlight would cause a major outrage from her fans, even worst than Alicorn Twilight since the majority of fans want her back according to EQ Daily, it's just a small group of fans that don't want her back.

• Brohoof 2

If the show knew that they were going to go back to the Mane 6 or have being the main cast for season 7, they would've just said it by now, but everyone from the show has stayed quiet, even on Twitter, they will not respond about any S7 stuff, maybe they know something that we don't or there's going to be a big surprise for us also getting rid of Starlight would cause a major outrage from her fans, even worst than Alicorn Twilight since the majority of fans want her back according to EQ Daily, it's just a small group of fans that don't want her back.

I want her back. I loved her.

I think she is likely to have a small role. Because while she is an important character in the show (arguably more major of a character than Celestia at the current point in the show), the movie has only so much time to showcase characters.

I think the mane 6, spike, and maybe Celestia and/or Luna being the main characters in the movie along with the villains whoever he/she/they may be. With other characters being cameos.

• Brohoof 1

If Starlight remains in the show until the end of season seven, and the movie is canon with the show, then she will most likely make an appearance in next year's movie.

• Brohoof 1