Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you run out of toilet paper?

DubWolf

Sit there forever and mourn my poor life choices. Seriously though, it depends where I am. The toilet paper is always stored in the bathroom, so home that never happens. In public, I either ask the person next to me for a few squares or (when the bathroom is empty) stealthily move from one stall to another with toilet paper. A bit risky, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I also make sure to check to ensure this doesn't need to happen.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

This has never happened to me. I am paranoid about such a thing so stay stocked up at all times. And if I do "have" to use a public restroom, I check before I do anything.

Can't have the Browns going to the Super Bowl unprepared you know.

• Brohoof 2

OK I was going to link a nutella prank here but they either have cusswords in the video title or else they have a gross picture so i wont.

But nutella pranks are the best! if someone else finds a good one link it :D :D :D

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 2

If there's no toilet paper, I text my dad/mom to set a roll outside of the door. (If I'm home alone I just go grab it)

If there's no more rolls, I go for paper towels

If there's no paper towels (this has only happened once), I go for regular paper. Doesn't work well.

I've never gotten further than that and I hope I never do. (Although I'll probably just hop in the shower)

This has never happened to me. At least that I remember. If it ever happens I'll just use kleenex, which I always have on me due to my chronically stopped up sinuses.

It's rare that I use public restrooms anyway. I do not at college, which is where I am most of the time nowadays so nothing to worry about there.

Check beforehand - Ta da! Or you know, get a bidet

I'm going to keep dodging personal responses to toilet related questions until the day I die

That's my forum meme

Edited by ARagY

I usally yell till someone brings me some...... if I am out out I use nampkins or paper towels. 

Funny story i was at petco and i didn't check if the stall had TP and when I went to grab it there was none and I really need TP then so I had to get up and go to the next stall (I was lucky no one was in there).... was embarrassing but I made it through it

I always check before I go, to make sure there's enough on the roll. Call me paranoid, but I don't want to trot to the nearest depository when I'm in the middle of my business. Typically I make sure there's a supply in the cabinet under the sink at all times, so I don't have to go far if the need should arise.  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Well when I'm at home I check to see if there is any left before using the toilet. My family has a good 4 months worth of toilet paper, and they keep buying more so I don't think I ever have to worry about ever running out.

There is always the chance that I used a couple of squares as a tissue.  Germs only last about 20 minutes on such so they are fine. 

Barring that use paper towels.  Put paper towels in a plastic bag.  Throw plastic bag into garbage.