Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Help with naming & drawing OC

nascarfan2442

I need help drawing my oc I have colors picked out its gonna be an earth pony and also don't really have a name yet for it I am thinking oval grip, slick drift, or speed hunter, it must be automotive related for the name that's all I really got for my oc and CUTIE MARK is Jeff gordons rainbow warrior car going under a flag stand I need the help because I am probley the only bronie that's don't have his oc drawn and it has been 1 month

• Brohoof 1

Honestly the easiest way is to commission an artist. That being said, learning to draw is a noble pursuit and worth the time and energy you put into it, but if you are like me and would just like to have a nice picture of your OC, a commission is the easiest route. also don't feel bad about not having a drawing of your OC. it took me over 6 months to get an actual drawing of mine (when I finally decided to go the commission route). If you do a little digging there are plenty of resources here on this site and on other brony sites that can show you how to draw ponies if you decide to try it yourself.

• Brohoof 1