Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony...

InkyQuill

Hello everyony I'm new. I am kinda nervous about talking to anyone though.... I have a few problems with my brain that make me get angrier easily that are hard to explain. So if you want to kick me off the website, go ahead. I do not truly wish to cause trouble, I'm just different.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I am new and obviously don't know much about this place, except that it's awesome, so feel free to show me how things work around here! And sorry to go off topic again, but please do not try to take advantage of me. I have had trouble before where people have taken advantage of my illnesses just for their own amusement.

I do not want to be bullied or hurt, I just want to make friends and possibly meet others just like me. Anywho, I would like to introduce myself. Name's Inky, Inky Quill. I am a pony who loves to talk and read books. I love to write stories and poems, and enjoy singing!

• Brohoof 4

Hi inkyquill. Sometimes discussion can get very heated around here, especially for new users, but its fun! don't get discouraged by people trying to poke you! Just bite their finger off! or... maybe not. But welcome :P

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

I can happily assure you that the members here are quite kind and caring. You should have no problem fitting in. As for what you can do around here, there is music to be listened to, stories to be read, art to be observed, and even a movie night on Fridays. Navigation of the website is quite direct so you should have no problem figuring it out, but of course you can contact another member for assistance if required. I pray you a pleasant stay, Inky.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Inky, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya.. :)