Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slendermane

There is no hope. There is no escape. Where ever you run, I am already there. I am part of you. But if you are curious, you may ask questions before you become my prey.

Posted Image

(Or you can just ask me out of character. Whichever is fine.)

To Lady Rarity: (Ask blogs seem more personal. You can speak with each member individually without the clutter of other members all at once drowning each other out. This makes it seem more like a conversation than just shouting over the crowd.)

To Derp2daherp: You are already my prey. You just don't know it yet. I will come for you someday, but you have some time to say goodbye to your loved ones. I am watching you as you sit there, reading this.

To NeverNeverLand: (Different from other ponies, or different from Slenderman?)

To NeverNeverLand: I am not actually a pony. What you see is only how your mind interprets what I am. I am not what you understand as existing. As to my physical appearance, (which doesn't exist as you understand it), I have no eyes, yet can see all. I have legs, but don't need them. I have a cutie mark only because other ponies have them. I wear a business suit because it is a symbol of hollow, empty authority. Also, it is stylish.

To Hayze: Sentient beings delude themselves with many things. It is difficult to decide which is greater. If I had to chose one, it would be the nature of life and death. Death is only a change. There are no ends or beginnings, only changes. To die is to start a new journey. What was that quote? "To die would be an awfully big adventure." Even the birth of your universe is not a beginning, just a new start.

To THEj: A better question is what am I. I have been known by many names. You may call me Slendermane if you wish. I am a being from beyond your world. I suppose you could call me an alien, but you would be wrong. Have you ever heard of the example of Flatland? Imagine you draw a stick figure on a piece of paper. This paper is a world called Flatland. On it, is a living, 2 dimensional being. If you push the pencil through the paper, he can only imagine the circle, not a cylinder. You are Flatland. I am beyond your comprehension, not due to any stupidity, or lack of imagination, but as your understanding of reality.

• Brohoof 2

To Rainbow Derpy Dash: Kill is such a strong word. It is a very heavy thing, to take a life. My kind are hunters. It is in our nature to hunt and manipulate, but unlike my brethren I do not kill. Instead, I take ponies on a journey. I do not kill. I spirit them away. They must be taught and prepared to receive my gift of knowledge. Also, what fun is prey without the chase? Minds are such fragile things. It is pleasurable to see how far they can bend before they snap. It is in my nature.

Edited by Slendermane

A question for the man behind the username: Why did you pick Slendermane as your MLP Forums persona, and in what way do you use it to your advantage whilst in the forums (aside from being asked 'in character' questions on this thread) to be Slendermane?

To Evilshy: I am not the only one of my kind. We have spread throughout the multiverse, hunting. I came to this world of peace and love, and it has affected me. The being of the human world, Slenderman, is not the same as me. I allowed the energies and minds of Equestria to turn me into a pacifist. The human realm is a place of fear and power, not love and tolerance. Slenderman has no problem killing and hanging bodies from trees or rearranging organs.

To Fluttershy: (My cousin first got me interested in the Slenderman mythos. I started watching it on my own afterwards and enjoyed the series. It is a dark paranormal, psychological thriller. Many times it seems like it is a study on decent into schizophrenia. When I first got into Friendship is Magic, one of the first Drawfriends I saw on Equestria Daily had a picture of Slendermane. I thought it was strange, at first, but then It started to get me thinking. If Slenderman is a being from our psyche, than how would a human Slenderman created from human minds be different from a Slendermane from pony minds? I decided to change my avatar on 3DSForums, but wanted an avatar that was different from everyone else's. I chose Slendermane because it seemed like a good contrast. A monster from sci fi horror stories in My little Pony. When I joined MLPForums, I kept the avatar, but changed my name.)

To Pyros: As I told Evilshy, I am not the one being recorded by the Everymanhybrids. The entity hunting them is playing with them, manipulating them, bending them and changing them to his will. The Rake hunts to kill. It wants to hunt the hybrids, but fears Slenderman (I really don't know much about the Rake, other than it is a New Jersey urban legend). We Slender Ones are linked with the minds of our prey. We thrive when others think about us. The Everymanhybrids thought about Slenderman and made a mockery of the legend, and summoned him into their minds. Now, there is no escape. Right now, you are thinking of me while reading this. You are giving me strength. As to whether or not I will hunt you depends on you.

While it's horrifying to think that there are multiple Slenders, it's nice to know at least one of them is more peaceful than others.

I need to not spend entire days watching creepypasta. It's incredibly eerie (and to be honest, truly terrifying) that you started this thread just about the time I really started following the Hybrids' videos..... :unsure: I don't think it's the cold sending chills down my spine.

Edited by Pryos

To Feather Spiral: Be careful what you wish for. Some may believe that they are ready for my gifts, but are not. I would stalk you, but on my terms. I would see what you fear (meaning your own personal fears and beliefs) and use them to ready your mind. I would open your mind to the possibilities so that you could begin to understand and see how vast and alien the universe is. I would prepare you to know the truth. I would prepare you for my gift.

To THEj: Think of it this way. Every sentient mind is like a god, each one creating and imagining worlds and dimensions with every thought. Now, imagine a large group of sentient minds working together. Now imagine billions of sentient minds all connected to one another. The internet is a multiverse itself. All those minds shaping reality, and they don't even know it. So much chaos. So much power.

To THEj: Well, I am not mechanical in any way, so I am not a supper computer. As to whether I am an alien or a deity, that depends on your perspective. I am a multidimensional being from beyond your plane of existence. I suppose that makes me an alien god compared to your kind.