Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Here is Gay?

Rainbow Gem

While I may be not, not sure yet, I have thought about it very much if I may be or not. I'm still unsure.

Even if I discover I'm not or I am, I'll still be supportive of those who are.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not gay, nor anything like this.

In fact, I'm still alone and always been alone, but I don't find ponies with the same gender attractive, if you know what I mean.

I don't mind hugs and stuff like this with anypony, but when it co.. *cough* *cough*, you get the point.  :twi:

Don't get me wrong though, I don't judge anypony. Just be who you really are - as long as you're happy then go for it and nothing else should matter.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Ya. I'm pansexual but I'd definitely call me somewhat gay... Very gay. But I also find men attractive, just as much as I find FtM or MtF or.. Genderfluid or queer people.. Attractive. I also think women are attractive. Beauty is everywhere!

I can't understand why people need to have a gender preference or anything of the kind. It's the person who's attractive.. Not the genitals. To me, at least.

Also, I can find attractive features on everyone. Hip bones, eyes, jawline, arms, neck, lips.. Everyone has them. Boobs and buns are also awesome, no matter what size, form or shape. Everyone has them. Letting it all out there now!

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 3

Because there are alot of factors that come into play in sexuality, and it's far from as simple as personality is attractive, not the person. Sexual attraction is physical attraction, Romantic attraction is what personality plays a part in, people shouldn't be guilt tripped for having a preference.   :wat:

Well, straight people always tell me they don't understand how I can swing the way I do, so I think I have the right to question them back.. But I will not tell them how to feel however, like they often tell me to. I easily get a bit defensive about it all.

I was simply stating how I feel and that I don't have a preference, I didn't mean to guilt trip anyone though. :o Sorry if you took it that way.

Count me in, if female gays count even though I'm also quite asexual.  :ooh:  I'm just someone that doesn't feel romantic feelings (or sexual, if at all) as strongly as others.