Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find your Spirit Pokemon!

Widdershins

I do forget where I first heard this practice from, but I do like the results! What a Spirit Pokemon is, is sort of a guardian protector. Something that aids & symbolizes you, something like a guardian angel or a totem animal. But somewhat less serious, heh.

What you do is: Go to Random.Org Which is a random number generator website.

Then put in 1 as the Min and in the Max window, put in whatever number of Pokemon they're up to now.

When you get your random number, take it to Serebii.Net or wherever else has a full list of the Pokemon and find which Pokemon matches the number you got, and there's your own Spirit Pokemon!

Oh, and one rule is: What you get on your first round through, you're stuck with! No slip-ups,no re-dos! You forget and put in what was the total amount of Pokemon when last you played years ago, then your stuck with that'un! No new Spirit Pokemon everytime a new generation comes out!

Come back here & let us know what you got!

I for one think it has some merit to make you feel better. There's quite a few comic strips around that joke about what happens if you get something useless like Magikarp and that was fully what I was expecting on account of me not thinking too much of myself. What I wound up getting... was Mightyena, the giant dark almost-werewolf pokemon! If that ain't a sign to buck up & wear a badge of courage, I don't know what is!

I got a haunter! This reminds my of my favorite pokemon episode where ash tried to fight Sabrina and ended up getting psychically controlled, and the ghost pokemon rescued him

Haunter_(Pok%C3%A9mon).png

It's a spirit pokemon, get it!? Cause' its a spirit!

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 2

I did This just to see what I would get, and I ended up with Latias XD

I only vaguely, indirectly know you, yet somehow I feel that is rather amazingly befitting of you somehow!

I just had to this too, didn't I?... Ugh, I'm a Zigzagoon :T

Hey now! Lil' Ziggy is adorable! Besides, all that spiky hair totally matches Edgeworth, does it not? Eh?

I totally got missingno.

:3

Oh you did not! *Head poke*        Besides... :o ... it wouldn't work because...Missing Number wouldn't...have a number? Ow. My brain asploded again.

I'm a Shaymin :D

Heey! Good luck on getting a legendary! That's certainly... nothing to be a-shaymin-ed of!!

• Brohoof 2

Even though there are 801 Pokémon that are available, I put in 802 as the number as there is one that does come after Magearna, and I ended up with 623, Golurk. I'm actually okay with that seeing as Golurk looks rather stoic what with it simply being there. If I went with 801 instead ignoring the one currently unavailable, I would have gotten 492, Shaymin.

Everyone else here got good Pokémon, while I'm stuck with Honchkrow.

Being the "Big Boss Pokemon" sounds fairly good to me to be honest.  :D

Oh yeah! I got n°572, Minccino ! 

250px-572Minccino.png

That's cool because I like rodent-like Pokémon a lot. ^^ Especially when they're cute. I don't mind getting stronger Pokémon actually.

And the normal type reflects surely my banal behaviour.  :awuh:

#645 Thats a lot of pokemon to catch now

i got this one

Landorus

250px-645Landorus.png

is it me or, did they run out of ideas and decide to have a Pokemon that looked like a giant erection?

I want another number

searching though number 1-1

250px-001Bulbasaur.png

yeah original Pokemon better, you don't get dodgy Pokemon come out

Hmmm.. I got Tyranitar. Was kinda hoping and praying for Tsareena, but I guess I do have a little space in my heart for Tyranitar though. They are kinda cute..

tyranitar_v_3_by_xous54-d3h3eoa.png

QD6jv.png

Hey there @@Widdershins,

As this particular topic is more akin to a game than an in-depth discussion about Pokemon, it has been moved into the Forum Games section.

Thanks!

--

Welp, I ended up with Horsea. Not a terrible spirit Pokemon considering it's still the original generation and one day I get to evolve into Seadra and later Kingdra. :icwudt:

The only question is... am I a shiny? :-o

horsea_by_xous54-d5oxwqj.png

Hey there @@Widdershins,

As this particular topic is more akin to a game than an in-depth discussion about Pokemon, it has been moved into the Forum Games section.

Thanks!

--

The only question is... am I a shiny? :-o

Well, thank yeh for that! Have to wonder though if doing that keeps all the previous posts from counting. Like posts not counting in forum games works retroactively. If it does, and I've made ya more work then boo on me for that! Not that I know much about what good post count does other then rankings.

--

And you bet you can! Your a website dev! Just need to be able to hack yourself shiny! ...that sounds painful now that I think of it...

Huh, I should totally try and find me a shiny Poochyena!

As this seems to slightly, gradually be turning into "Post your Spirit Pokemon" too, then I want in on that too! Kind of ironic how I got Mightyena, considering how much of a crazy DogMan I can be!

bane_the_mightyena_by_medical_hitmonchan

Probably one of the most realistic Pokemon out there, in my opinion!

mightyena_by_seyca_d3584ev.jpg

Which is somewhat ironic too. As under Gardevoir, seems to be one of the most... internet-bait of Pokemon, despite rarely being made humanoid. Huh, wonder if this says something about me too...Eh! Shrugging gesture!

If I dont get Vaporeon im gonna be salty...

WELL I got Sylveon. Its... almooost Vaporeon? xD

Sylveon is pretty cute so im not too salty.

Weeell, considering your OC-vatar you don't seem like you mind pink all too much, heh! And besides! Vaporeon is all about purifying water; you're far too salty for that!

Hit the "attack" sound clip button from over here, one of my favorite Hearthstone quotes that you just reminded me of, Boopy!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

I got number 524, Roggenrola. I'm happy with it, considering that it's quite cute in appearance and because I'm also a fan of it's evolved forms.