Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony

WonderPie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: tons of videos in youtube.

well, I am not a english speaker if you not noticed yet, but I really want to make some brony friends, so  I will have my determination to make this happen. For now I am kinda of limited? with my words, but I learn fast! 

In truth, I am ending fallout equestria, so perhaps I improve my english very well ( not well enough I know ) and I think that I can talk with everyone!

Please,

Patience with wonder here :(

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the MLP forums here, WonderPie, and I hope you have a lovely time while you're here. :fluttershy: And that's alright if you aren't a native English speaker. I'd say your English looks pretty readable there and I'm sure it'll get easier to talk in English soon. :kindness: Feel free to friend and message anyone here you're interested in talking with, to ask us for anything you need help in, and to check out all the sections of the forums we have. :)

• Brohoof 1

please don't end fallout equestria! I have heard its really good! 

But... welcome :D. Practice on this forum will help improve your english, youll be like a native speaker in no time! What language is your native one?

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the MLP forums here, WonderPie, and I hope you have a lovely time while you're here. :fluttershy: And that's alright if you aren't a native English speaker. I'd say your English looks pretty readable there and I'm sure it'll get easier to talk in English soon. :kindness: Feel free to friend and message anyone here you're interested in talking with, to ask us for anything you need help in, and to check out all the sections of the forums we have. :)

Very thanks for your kind.

please don't end fallout equestria! I have heard its really good! 

But... welcome :D. Practice on this forum will help improve your english, youll be like a native speaker in no time! What language is your native one?

but I must end it! lil pip so cute ( and lil perv ).

I will do my best! and I speak portuguese . but i am from japan hhh long story

• Brohoof 1

Hello Wonder Pie, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)