Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cotton Candy Love <3 (1x1 with Br O N Y(2))

Sphinx-Ara

The mayor looks at the three ponies with an unimpressed look.

"Hmm, Thallia.......Clarissa and.......Sugar Cloud, yes indeed, it has been a while since we saw each other, well I hope you have a good reason for making me come here, because of that I had to cancel my plans of competing in the wood sawing competition tonight, and I trained the whole year towards that day."

"Wow, that irony is just unbelievable" Sugar Cloud says while she couldn't keep herself from giggling.

Clarissa nods "We're here to petition you to not cut down the trees in Candy Valley, They are not only important and historical to the residents of Candy Valley, but they are also the habitat of the pink cloud pigeons, which the foals and many of the lonely residents of Candy Valley love and enjoy feeding" she says, and just as she does that, a flock of them fly in with a sign saying "Welcome Mayor Mare" hanging it up then lands on Clarissa who chuckles.

• Brohoof 1

"Aww, aren't these wonderful creatures just adorable?" Thallia says while looking at Clarissa.

"Well well well, you want me to cancel my plans of removing the trees from the vally center." After finishing this sentence, the mayor had a evil grin on her face. Here eyes began to glow red while her legs take off from the ground. Suddenly she hovers above the ground and slowly moves up into the sky while staring at Clarissa.

"These pigeons are the guards of the Candy Cloud Vally, with their magic they maintian a shield over the whole vally. If I cut down the trees, the pigeons won't have a home anymore and will follow me, and then I will have control over the magic pigoens and therefore also over the whold Candy Cloud Vally! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sugar Cloud quickly grabs the chocolate cheese cake and throws it towards the mayor. "Here eat that!"

The mayor stops the cake in the air with a magic spell "Oh how nice of you, how did you know that this is my favourite cake, hahahaha!" She then throws the cake back and it landed directly in Sugar Clouds face.

@

Clarissa growls and tackles the mayor to the ground "That is treason!" she yells and restrains her "As Sergeant Major of the Wonderbolts, thus the Equestrian military, I am hereby placing you under arrest for treason!" she then smirks "And obviously you do not know about my past, there's a reason why the Princesses have given me such power, but then.. you're so old, maybe you remember VIP Clouds and the Rainbow Factory?" she asks as her bicolored eyes flash evilly, she then grins as a pair of fangs appear and she laughs before turning to Sugar Cloud "Go get the Guard Captain, tell him what has happened" she says to her as she sheathes her fangs

• Brohoof 1

"Ewwww, so disgusting!!!" Sugar Cloud screams as she tries to wipe the cheese and the chocolate cream off from her face!

"Come Sugar Cloud, we really don't have time for that, we must get help from the guard captain, ot the mayor might do something horrible to Clarissa!"

"Okay what are you waiting for than, jump on my back!" Thallia runs towards Sugar Cloud and jumps on her back. Sugar Cloud runs and takes off, while almost throwing Thallia off her back.

"WHOA! You really have to work on your flying!"

"Yeah yeah, stop complaining, you can't even fly" "I'AM AN EARTH PONY!"

Meanwhile the mayor tries to defear Clarissa.

"Hihihihi, the princess might have given you power, but you can never defeat me!" The mayor shoots a magic ball towards Clarissa which throws her on the ground.

Clare shakes the magic off and grins "So an earth pony who has learned to tap into her primal energy huh? I dealt with your kind at the Factory, messy business that, but I have a few tricks of my own" she says as she pins the mayor once more and slaps a pair of magic restraint cuffs on her "Not even primal magic can get past these beauties" she smirks

Meanwhile, the Captain was pacing around the guard station

• Brohoof 1

"OH NO, I CAN'T MOVE ANYMORE, YOU DEFEATED ME.......no just kidding" The cuffs explode off from her hooves and she hovers back into the air.

"GET AWAY FROM HER CLARISSA! The guard captain told me what's going on, you have no chance of defeating her, she could kill you in an instant!" Thallia screams as she runs towards Clarissa. "The mayor is infested by the big black magician "Mephistopheles Devilshoe", he's the most powerful and devil magician in the world! We have to get Devilshoe out of the mayor!" Thallia shouts.

Clarissa shudders "D-Devilshoe? N-not him again" she says immediately backing away, even her own evil presence wasn't powerful enough to defeat the black magician and looks to Thallia "Thal..what do we do then?" she shudders, compared to the Rainbow Factory and VP Clouds, Devilshoe was an evil omen to be dealt with immediately. "C-can we get one of the Princesses here? Or Twilight and her friends?!"

• Brohoof 1

"Who is Twilight, isn't this just some really bad batpony bookseries?" Sugar Cloud says bewildered.

"Well, I think I might have something that could help there, I can make a magic potion that can expel other souls from someones body, maybe it will work to expel Devilshoe out of the Mayor, I'll be right back!" Thallia runs to her treehouse as fast as she can, when she arrived there, she immediatly grabs the ingridients from her shelf and starts making the potion. "Okay, I need some pink cloud cotton, a leg from the magic everfree swampland toad" Thallia says to herself while opening the jar of legs, taking one out and throwing it into the cooking pot. "Umm-....then I need some Cesium, and....I know I forgot something, oh a can of soda." Thallia opens a soda can and pours it into the pot, then a big explosion happens in the pot. "Done!" Thallia grabs the pot with the potion, runs out of her tree house and back to the trees. "Here, you need to get the mayor to drink this potion!"

Clarissa blinks "I'm not sure how, but it's worth a shot" she says as she takes a mug and scoops up some of the potion "Hey Mayor Mare! Why not wash down your evilness with this delicious brew! I swear it will increase your power tenfold" she says, handing the mug to the mayor I hope this works she thinks to herself

• Brohoof 1

"What a stupid idea!" Sugar Cloud shouts, she takes the potion, fills it into her water gun and squirts the potion directly into the mayors mouth. "Perfect!"

"That was amazing Suger Cloud!" Thallia shouts.

Shortly after that, the mayor falls to the ground and dark cloud rise up from her body. Thallia runs to the mayor, grabs her by the shoulder and shakes her.

"Are you okay mayor?" The mayor slowly opens her eyes. "uh....ehm where I'am?" she asks with a very weak and quiet voice.

"well..it was worth a shot, right?" Clarissa sighs but then cheers "That was a pretty amazing shot though" she says as she goes to help Mayor Mare up "you were possessed by a black magician who wanted to cut down the trees here and take over the land" she says with a shudder. "Thallia and Sugar Clouds here had planned a party for you to try and convince you to stop the cutting down of the trees"

• Brohoof 1

"What? But I would never cut down these trees, they're extremly important, without them, the pink cloud pigeons couldn't live here and protect the vally, and you expelled the black magician? Well, thank you all, you saved me and everyone else in the Candy Cloud Vally, if you ever need something from me, just ask! But I have a really bad headache now, I need to head home"

"Good bye mayor, I hope you'll get better soon." Thallia shouts towards the mayor while she walks away.

Clarissa sighs in relief and nearly slumps to the floor "I don't know whether this was easier than I thought it would be or harder...but at least it was a success" she says and smiles up at Thallia "So uh..what now Thallia? I mean I'm already in my uniform and all, I could just go back to the coliseum to practice, but it would seem a bit of a waste of time now that I'm here, I dunno, you wanna do something? maybe I could try some of Sugar's treats? I frequent the Candy and Malt store in Canterlot"

• Brohoof 1

"Uhhh, it seems more like Clarissa want's some of your treats, Thal..." Thallia looks in Sugar Clouds face with an absolutely serious face and Sugar Cloud immediately stops talking.

"Well, if you want we could go and see Sugar Clouds candy factory, I think it's amazing what she made of it"

"Oh..... thank you Thallia, I'am really sorry for what I just said before" Sugar Cloud blushes and looks to the ground.

"Oh Sugar Cloud, I didn't expect anything else from you, hehehe......and who knows, maybe what you've said is not completely wrong after all" Thallia says with a quiet voice and makes an eyeblink towards Clarissa.

Clarissa nods and licks her lips "well then, what are we waiting for?" She asks and smiles at them, how about a nice walk if it isn't too far, give us a chance to get to know each other and stuff" Clarissa suggests as ahe holds out her hand "and maybe a proper introduction.. Clarissa Silvermane, head of the weather factory and Sergeant Major of tje Wonderbolts. Pleasure to meet the two of you lovely ladies"

• Brohoof 1

"My name is just Thallia, I'am one of the 83 members of the world famous "Rainbowfalls alchemy club", another member of this club, Mercury Bell lives also in the Candy Cloud Vally. Our names all originate from elements, everyone if called after an element, I'am named after Thallium, the 81th element, and Mercury Bell is named after Mercury, the 80th element, so I guess it makes sens that she lives near to me, hehe"

"OH MY GOD, now stop to bore our friend here with your boring story on who you got your name" Sugar Cloud Shouts to Thallia

"But she asked to properly introduce ourselves and so I did that"

Clarissa couldn't help but giggle "It's okay Sugar, I did kind of ask for a proper introduction and kind of went into detail about myself..except my past, you really don't want to know about that" she says with a smile and flicks her ears a little "soo, we were going to the candy factory, weren't we? Shall we go, or are we going to clean this place up first?" she giggles somewhat cutely and blushes.

• Brohoof 1

"It's not our responsibility to clean up, so let's go!"

"But Sugar Cloud, wouldn't it be nice to do the mayor a fav..:" 

"LET'S GO" Sugar Cloud shouts and heads towards her candy factory.

"My candy factory is really amazing, I bet you will find it at least as sweet as Thallia" 

"You know, let's just try to ignore whatever comes out of Sugar Clouds mouth, she honestly wasn't that weird in a long time actually"

Clarissa blushes a little, Sugar's words were at least somewhat true, as she did find Thallia to be rather sweet. She smiles as she follows the two other mares and looks around the Candy Valley "I wonder just how long that dark magician had control of the Mayor.." she shudders "Poor mare, to be possessed like that for so long" she closes her eyes but as she opens her eyes, she catches a glimpse of Thallia 's flank and blushes "So, do you make normal treats, or do you have like a specialty?" she asks Sugar

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, she will get over it, Devilshoe just likes to have a little bit of fun sometimes, hahahaha, and have you ever seen seen him, he's a really handsome person" Sugar Cloud says

"Don't worry Clarissa, Sugar Cloud always just says randome thing that come to her mind"

"What? Did you see his hot body....aaaaand here we are, that's where I make my super popular Candy Cloud Candy....granted, the name kinda sucks, but I don't have any better ideas"

"The only special treat that Sugar Cloud ever made there was this horrible chocolate cheese cake, hihihihi"

"Ew, please Thallia, don't remind me of this horrible cake again!"

Clarissa nods "I have seen him once, and while yes, he is quite handsome, I tend to uh...swing the other way" she says with a deep blush then shakes her head and walks in behind the two other mares. As she saw some of the machines in the factory, she winces a little with a shudder as flashbacks come flooding her mind. She tries to shake it off. 

• Brohoof 1

"Okay, now it's 100% confirmed, Clarissa has a crush on you, Thallia, I saw this coming from a mile away."

"Um....ehm I wouldn't necessarily say that, her being lesbian doesn't confirm that, hehehe...."

"Oh, you just don't notice it because you only think about mixing potions all the time!"

"This is not true, I also have a lot of other things going on in my hea....oh my gosh Clarissa, are you okay?

Thallia goes to Clarissa and grabs her hand.

Clarissa shies away "N-no mama! Papa!" she screams, curling up and cries, as the flashbacks became worse, but as she feels the warmth of Thallia's hand, she opens her eyes "I-it w-wasn't re-real? J-just a m-memory?" she asks before looking around "These machines, Sugar, w-where did you get them?" she asks shakily, as she tries to block out her memories of what had been involved in.

• Brohoof 1

"It was just a memory." 

Thallia slowly wrapped her arms around Clarissa and rocked back and forth with her"

"Just a memory, everything is okay sweetheart"

"Are you two over there done now" Sugar Cloud says in their direction with a seemingly annoyed voice.

"Just give is a little bit time, that sweetheart here just had a panic attack!"

Thallia slowly takes her arms from Clarissa, grabs her hand and walks with her towards Sugar Cloud.

"Oh, I got a few parts of them from Devilshoe, I told him that I find him really cute and he was so flattered that he gave me them, itn't he such a sweetheart?"