Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cotton Candy Love <3 (1x1 with Br O N Y(2))

Sphinx-Ara

"S-so you didn't get them from the now defunkt Rainbow Factory?" she asks with a slight shudder, she then sighs and looks to them "I g-guess I should tell you why I had that panic attack, just a warning though, my past is..very, very dark" she says with a soft sigh once more before beginning her story.

"It all started when I was a little filly, about seven years old." she starts

• Brohoof 1

Thallia and Sugar Cloud sat down on the stairs in front of the candy factory and looked to Clarissa.

"I don't know if I can take a scary story now Clarissa, the sun is nearly gone and I would have to sleep in my treehouse with this scary story in my head!"

Thallia quickly closes her eyes"

"You're a real coward Thallia, you know? If you're really that scared you can sleep with your 'sweetheart' this night', hahahaha!

"Stop that now!" Thallia shouts at Sugar Cloud.

Clarissa blushes but sighs "I can continue tomorrow, unless you..you do w-want me to stay Thal?" she asks softly, blushing more, "I-I mean it is dark and despite my half heritage..my eyesight in the dark isn't 20/20" she says with a blush then looks down to the ground "Well i mean, if I had the right goggles, the ones I use for the military, then I can see in the dark, but otherwise, it isn't that good"

• Brohoof 1

"If you want i can borrow you my goggles, I found them laying on the ground, I thing someone else up there lost them, hahahaha!"

Sugar Cloud wants to get up in order to get the goggles, but then Thallia stops her.

"Hold on Sugar Cloud, I think we should listen to her story and not let her fly home alone now"

"Oh you just say that so that you can cuddle with your 'sweethear' that night, hahaha"

"Well, um.......ehm......yes" Thallia closes her eyes again.

Clarissa blushes but then her mood darkens "I was only about six or seven years old. this was when the Rainbow Factory and VIP Clouds were in the beginning stages." she starts and looks around "My parents refused to be a part of it all, so the leader captured them and made me watch as they were used to test the machines." she says with a shudder "Then I was forced to work for them, and somehow I was good at my job, so much so, that I had eventually worked my way up to the highest ranks.." she says as tears started trickling down her cheeks. She sniffles "And when the 'projects' were finally stopped, the only reason why the Princesses pardoned me and gave me the posts they did, was because they knew I was forced into it all as a small filly who was frightened and didn't know better"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, that sounds horrendous! You must have seen horrible things there, really really horrible things!" Says Thallia as she breaks down in tears.

"Oh my god, that looks absolutely disgusting! Where did this even came from?" Sugar Cloud says as she looks at a spot on the cake factory wall, she got bored of Clarissas story.

*Scrub scrub* "Rain....Fac....., what does that even mean? Rain Face, hahahaha"

She nods "T-that's why I'm so hard on everypony, you can take the mare out of the factory but not the factory out of the mare" she whimpers then looks to Sugar before back to Thallia "I-I'm sorry, but I t-thought you had the right to know a-about my past" she whimpers and curls up. "D-do you h-hate me?"

(fyi, I'm probably going to be playing something soon,but I'll do my best to pause whenever i can to check/reply on the rp)

• Brohoof 1

"Oh my gosh, I would never hate you Clarissa! Thallia walks to Clarissa, wraps her arms around her body and pushes Clarissas body onto hers.

"It was not your fault, but you never ever have to go back there again, everything is okay now, I will never ever let you go back there again, you will be here with me forever!"

Thallia says as she starts to cry again. "Here with me forever"

"Hey there guys, no need to get all emotional over there!" Sugar Cloud shouts towards Thallia, who was still holding Clarissa.

Clarissa snuggled close to the other mare "T-thank you Thal, n-noone has ever been this kind to me before" she says, wiping her tears away "C-come on, w-we should probably get back to your place before it gets too dark to see at all" she says as she wraps her wings around Thallia lovingly. She then looks to Sugar "I'm beginning to wonder if she had some traumatic experience in her fillyhood. She seems...a little off kilter so to speak"

• Brohoof 1

"No, Sugar Cloud is okay, she just doesn't know how to react when someone gets emotional around her"

Thallia takes her arms from Clarissa and grabs her hand while Sugar Cloud walks toward them.

"Is this a tear in your face Sugar Cloud?" Thallia says with a very suprised voice.

"What, um no! What does make you think that, that's just some water from when I was scrubbing this disgisting speck from my wall!"

"No, it's not that, your eyes are completely wet, hihihi"

"Well.......... I'am not made out of stone, you know?"

Clarissa blushes, she'd never been this close to another pony before but she nuzzles Thallia "S-so uh..um Thallia.." she says somewhat shyly, "What is it like? T-to be happy and loved I mean" she says, nuzzling into the mare's neck and mane "I-I'd like to know what it's like to..have someone not be afraid of me" she says and smiles softly at her

• Brohoof 1

(wow, this really is a new level of awkwardness you're getting me into there  :adorkable: )

"Well, I actually have never experienced this myself, hehe, b...but we can find it out when we're arriving at my treehouse" Thallia makes an eyeblink towards Clarissa as they were walking hand in hand.

"Sugar Cloud, are you okay back there?" Thallia asks and looks back at where Sugar Cloud is walking a few metres behind them.

"Everything is fine, let's just keep walking"

"What, you aren't in the mood to make a silly comment about us? hahaha"

"Can we please just keep walking? I wanna get home before it's c...completely d..dark"

Clarissa nods and looks to Sugar "She's afraid of the dark, isn't she?" she asks somewhat sadly and nods "I know how it feels, until I was old enough to actually do work for the pegasi, I was kept in a cell with only a little window and some slats for light and air. At night time, it was so dark" she says as she starts to tear up again "B-but with you around, m-maybe the dark wouldn't be so bad?" she suggests then hesitates for a second before kissing Thallia on the cheek

Thallia gets completely red in her face as she stares at Clarissa with wide open eyes, then she shakes her head.

"Uh ehm, you mean Sugar? N...no, I know her, she really isn't afraid of anything, I....i...mean she flirted with Devilshoe once, t...trust me, she is fearless!"

"O...okay girls, have fun tonight!" Sugar Cloud shouts towards them and then runs off into the darkness."

"Good night Sugar Cloud" Thallia shouts towards Sugar Cloud as she drags Clarissa impatiently towards her treehouse.

Clarissa blushes softly as she is dragged to the treehouse. "I-I'm sorry if I was too f-forward Thallia, I just..you help me feel like..I can.." she sighs "Maybe this song will help explain" she says and as she closes her eyes, she starts to sign a song about judgement

She then gets to the chorus

"So tell me.

Is there love, is there love, is there love in your heart.

Or kindness in your eyes.

Execute, execute, execute if you want,

Retribution for your crimes.."

She starts to tear up, and then near another part

"So I've got a question for ya,

Do you think even the worst person can change?

That everyone cane be a good person,

if they just try?"

"This was wonderful! There is always love in my heart for you!" Thallia says with a loud and enthusiastic voice while she jumps towards Clarissa and hugs her.

"Lets forget the past and look foward to our bright and wonderful future, you will never have to do that again, I promise!"

Then Thallia takes Clarissa by the hand and pulls her into the treehouse.

"AH DAMMIT, I forgot how messy I've left this place, I apologise, I worked on a potion that turns Pink Cloud Pigeons into a species that call the Blue Ice Pigeons and just made an enourmus mess during that."

Clarissa smiles and hugs her back "A-and mine.." she says as she kisses her then smiles at the sight of the interior of the tree house "Well, it's messy yes, but it's at least better than my previous home..my office" she says with a chuckle and quickly begins to help Thallia clean up the mess, which she was quite happy to do. 

"Oh.,,,,don't touch this! And keep your hooves away from that! You know this is all pretty dangerous stuff here, how about we just go up to my bedroom now, and I'll clean this mess up tomorrow?"

Thallia grabs Clarissa by the hand, then she drags Clarissa towards the stairs to the bedroom while she tries to find free spots on the floor where she can step on.

"Be careful Clarissa, I'am a really messy person and left a lot of stuff lying on the floor, look where you step."

Clarissa nods, being careful to follow Thallia's instructions. She smiles at her but she notices something was wrong, looking around the room she couldn't find anything out of place or anything that might have felt odd. Perhaps it was just the fact she had been used to the tiddiness of the factory and her office, or perhaps it was some form of anxiety or regret.

She looks to Thallia once more, she seemed happy, but something still bothered her, that's it, it was the distant, far away look in her eyes. Getting up and finding her footing, she goes over to her and asks as she hugs her with her wings "is something troubling you love? I..is it my batpony heritage o..or my..." she shakes her head and sighs "my eyes?"

"What makes you think that? I think your eyes which have two different colours are really cute hihi"

Thallia moves her head fowards and kisses her on the mouth. Then she walks over to her bed and hops onto it.

"Come on sweetheart, what are you waiting for. Is it too umcomfortable for you to sleep with me in one bed? Because I need someone to hug me in the night so that I don't get nightmares from your story you told me before."

Clarissa shakes her head and joins her "Of course not sweetheart, it's just that...I sensed something was wrong, and when I looked at your eyes, there was a..far away and distant look in them" she says as she climbs into the bed with Thallia, nuzzling her. "I guess I am a little hesitant though, like I feel that I'm taking advantage of your hospitality towards me..hospitality which is something new to me, as is lo..as is l.." she whines and whimpers "W..why can't I say it? I really want to, b..but I just c..can't." She buries her face into Thallia's chest and begins to sob "y..you probably h..hate me now.."

She cries for about ten minutes before finally calming down "i..I'm sorry, i just don't know how I'm feeling right now" she says before finally kissing her back "one more thing, if I'm gone during the night, I'm just on a little night flight"

"Aww, don't worry, after all I'am the one who wanted you to come here because I won't be able to sleep alone tonight, and in addition, you're the first pony for which I've ever had this intense feeling of love for. When you hug me with your wings, you make me feel things I've never felt befor! You might have a dark and scary past, but none of this was your fault, you had no other choice, therefore your past, as horrible as it might be, doesn't make me love you less."

Edited by Br O N Y Ba B Y

Clarissa blushes but then continues to wrap Thallia in her wings and nuzzle her warmly "T-thank you Thallia, you're the first to look over my past and l-love me" she says as she lays down on the bed, still hugging her and stroking her beautiful mane as she slowly begun to close her eyes. "Thallia Silvermane" she says with a giggle, toying with the idea of joining their names together "It has a nice name ring to it" she says "Mind you, your name is so pretty regardless, so much nicer than plain old Clarissa" she giggles once more.

As she begun to doze off to sleep, she begun to softly sing a tune to Thallia

https://youtu.be/PQ84_xkAndE?t=27

"p...please stop saying my name so often!" Thallia says with a somewhat upset voice.

"I apologies for the sudden outburst, I just.......I really don't like my name, because I'am named after a murder weapon. I envy ponies in my alchemy club like Princess Aurunia, she's number 79, named after the precious element gold. Because of my name I was frowned upon in my alchemy club and had a low status. I'am working very hard every day inventing new and powerful potions so that ponies in my club would respect me more. Princess Arsenia was in the same position than me, but she became a dark and evil alchemist, I didn't wanna go the same route as her."

Clarissa nuzzles her "I'm sorry love, I just like the sound of your name" she says before kissing her "and all those ponies who look down at you simply because of your name, they don't know the you that I do. The kind, sweet and adorably cute mare" she says, booping her nose with a giggle, "I bet a few of them would know about my past, especially those princesses you've mentioned and hmm I wonder..do you know of a mare named Arcania Starmane? She's into alchemy, the arcane arts and the such" she says with a smile and continues to snuggle her with her wings "She might even be one of your teachers"