Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler The third annual MLP Forums Class of 2017

Mentis Soliloquy

Exceptional work as always from you here Mentis. Nice to see the family come together like this again. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

I do apologies for how long the second Image is taking, but some real life events have taken pride of place, I should have the draft image up by Friday (so for most of you Thursday).

• Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Good show, good show! If I could somehow type the slow clapping I'm doing right now, I totally would! Can really tell the amount of work it takes to take so many disparate pieces to cobble them together into one magnificent masterpiece of a memorial mural melange. It truly does remind me that something as seemingly simple as a collage can be certifiably art.

...also, I don't know if anybeing else has noticed this or maybe its just me, but that one hilltop under the final S. Almost looks like a hole dug dead center in its peak... surrounded by a ring of finely pruned trees... most suspicious indeed.

• Brohoof 1

Okay here we go, decided to go with hopefully a nice refreshed layout...

post-35804-0-07072100-1490343900_thumb.png

Again everyone has 2 days to ask for adjustments. 

• Brohoof 6

attachicon.gifProject... 2.png

Really nice job, well done. :)

I love the fact that me and chigens are in the same corner of the picture.

• Brohoof 2

attachicon.gifProject... 2.png

Could you possibly make Regal not behing anypony? I want to be able to see all of him. Also, my friend Leon really wanted his OC by mine in the photo.

If you could change those things, it would be perfect! :)

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

Project... 2.png

Well done so far! But still could you move Techno up in the picture a bit so it actually looks like he's flying? It would be a lot better if he was up in the air because of his pose. :)
  • Brohoof 1

The fact that my deer is bowing to Troblems is awesome and humorous. Honorary Troblems confirmed. XD

Well done man! :)

• Brohoof 1

...Okay another delay I am sorry everyone, but I just found a job yesterday and well life is hectic I will resume work when things calm down and you can all see my humble efforts.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

...Okay another delay I am sorry everyone, but I just found a job yesterday and well life is hectic I will resume work when things calm down and you can all see my humble efforts.

IRL > Ponies. Good luck on the new job Mentis. 

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Jeric said:

IRL > Ponies. Good luck on the new job Mentis. 

Speak for yourself! How dare he place gainful employment before ponies?!

{j/k, congratulations!}

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 29 March 2017 at 7:06 PM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Congratulations on the new job buddy! To be honest I really need to get a job myself for work experience but not until I'm 16 later this year. But still I don't really care waiting for the finished product as you can keep me waiting for like two months and I won't have a problem with it. Obviously the finished product is going to be the MLP forms banner image for a period of time like for one month or I think that's how it works? :) 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

Okay I think I have done everyones requests... Everyone image 2

58e0a045ae1e5_Project...2.thumb.png.708f285d4df0ef5a5cef9b9fe155b2c0.png

@Techno Universal

my image last year did not feature, I don't do these with that in mind, if the admins want them for the banner they may feel free to ask, or people can push that for these images.

• Brohoof 3

The image 2 is really awesome too, I'm definitely liking the winter theme in that one!

2 hours ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

Okay I think I have done everyones requests... Everyone image 2

58e0a045ae1e5_Project...2.thumb.png.708f285d4df0ef5a5cef9b9fe155b2c0.png

@Techno Universal

my image last year did not feature, I don't do these with that in mind, if the admins want them for the banner they may feel free to ask, or people can push that for these images.

It would be really nice to have the finished product as the banner but other than that Techno really looks EPIC in his new position! I'm actually really impressed about the finished product so good job on this one buddy! :)

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unpinned