Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler The third annual MLP Forums Class of 2017

Mentis Soliloquy

nothing wrong with screaming in australian, mate .... its mostly fun from experence anyways :) but the scaling would be kinda annoying to the eyes thou, u kno, re-adjusting constintly  •_•

• Brohoof 1

@@Dark Horse

You won the "I have stupid amount of pixels for my picture" contest and broke rule E lol. :P

post-35804-0-77140900-1489132284_thumb.png

The project is nearly done! I am making three versions this year a Spring, Snow and Night theme so stay tuned for 3 releases! 

• Brohoof 3

@@Techno Universal@@Pripyat Pony,

I do apologies, but I need new re-submissions from the pair of you, the files you submitted seem to corrupt on my end and I cannot transparent-ise them, please can you submit a new image.

Apart from that about 95% of the work is done and you can all expect the finally images within a few days, however I can't progress until the above members resubmit images. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

I see me there somewhere, with red eyes, or maybe goggles. Think your using this template?

http://orig06.deviantart.net/9f65/f/2016/324/a/1/rpg_maker_vx_ace_mlp_sprites_blood_drops_by_blackliquidsrw-dap0vqe.png

anyway can't wait.

You won the "I have stupid amount of pixels for my picture" contest and broke rule E lol.

@@BloodDrops,

Want's a medal too 

Edited by BloodDrops

Well... I may give a tasting to you all .

(I hope you all like...)

attachicon.gifProject....png

(Image one)

Looking good so far, though I am noticing a distinct lack of Summer next to Angel. 

P.S. Apologies for not submitting an updated pic in time. 

Looking good! Keep it up. All the time you spent working on this is greatly appreciated! :)

Kiri is a bit tiny in the image. This is just a minor nitpick, but could you make her a little bigger? She'd be about the height of Cadance/Fleur for size comparison. If that's not feasible, then don't worry about it. Again, thanks! ^^