Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

I met three so far, one of wich I have actually talked about the show, was quite interesteing. :lol:

Sadly I haven't seen any of them again since they left my school a year ago.

Also I got one of my friends to watch the show, but I'm not sure if he would call himself a Brony since he isn't involved in any fandom stuff and has only completed the first season so far.

I know 2-3 bronies in real life, but I don't interact with them. I know 2 pegasisters and one of them is one of my closets friends, so yeah.

Well, my bestfriend was the one who introduced me to ponies. Does that count? :D At the time, I even got my ex boyfriend into the show. However, I've never ran into a brony, or talked to anyone else about it. That's a lot of the reason why I'm SOOO super excited about bronycon this year!!! <3

I know four. Two of them are the stereotypical "how society sees bronies" kind of bronies though, and since they have really bad hygiene (they smell like cat boxes), we don't hang out. But the other two are really good friends and for awhile were my roommates

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy are you boys and girls in for a story let me start by saying i have had 1 bad encounter with a brony and sit tight and read because its long and some what entertaining story.

So me and my girlfriend at the time woke up both kinda hung over from a late night so it was about 1 pm when we woke up to go out for Brunch, so we head down to our favorite cafe, as we sat down a rather large man and i'm not joking about this wearing a fedora, a 2 size too small pinkie pie party time shirt, and sporting the worst neck beard i had ever seen and he looked like if i touched him he would be sticky. anyway he notice my Rainbowdash shirt that i was wearing and decides to walk over to me and give me a Brohoof which i would of fully welcomed but its the actions he did that took place after the brohoof that bothered me. now my girlfriend at the time did not know what a brony was, or had ever seen the show she just thought that the shirt i was wearing was cute. so this disgusting guy says 'HEY MAN NICE SHIRT!' and be brohoofed and i'm like 'yeah you too man' and i thought that it was over it was not. so he takes a seat and then just starts talking to me about the show and his favorite pony and how it was pinkie pie or some shit and he would not stop talking and i have a pounding head ache and my girlfriend is looking at me like who the fuck is this guy. so this goes on for like 3 mins of me trying to be polite and this guy had not showered in a while and i honestly was about to vomit until my girlfriend straight up told him we want to eat on our own and asked him to leave which made him angry and started yelling at my girlfriend about how shes a bitch and i had to be tell the guy to fuck off we are busy which then he finally left and that is the ballad of the brony cafe. but i was not all bad because i had to explain to my girlfriend what the show was and how it had a big following so when we got home i showed her the 1st episode of season 1 which then went on to ep 1 season 2 so pretty much we spent the next 24 hours cuddling and watching mlp cute right. 

• Brohoof 2

Some kids at my school wear brony shirts, and sometimes I see some girls with mlp necklaces. I'm too nervous to talk to them though, haha.

• Brohoof 1

Two of them are the stereotypical "how society sees bronies" kind of bronies though, and since they have really bad hygiene (they smell like cat boxes), we don't hang out.

Some kids at my school wear brony shirts, and sometimes I see some girls with mlp necklaces. I'm too nervous to talk to them though, haha.

This pretty much sums up my experiences with bronies.

• Brohoof 1

I have never met a brony IRlL....although, my husband and I are going to MLP-MSP, and that'll change everything :D

I live in a predominately elderly inhabited rural area....We're the youngest couple around :P

no, I am just an "Ambassador" for two brony groups in the state I currently reside in . I am a founding member of a different brony group (in my hometown). 
Furthermore I have joined meet-up groups in two other states. Las Vegas (i was visiting and I wanted to meet more bronies), and South Mississippi (attending school down there).
on top of that I am always on the look-out for more bronies to invite them into the groups.

• Brohoof 1

so, i was just wondering if there was any bronies around the picayune, MS - slidell, LA area. iv been feeling like a loner bronie since i moved away from my little brother. havnt found anyone in the area that is in to this fandom. never really thought about finding any in the past as i always had my brother to share it with, but like i said. i no longer live with him so iv been feeling like a loner bronie. if anyone is reading this please reply thx!

Few ways you can contact me:

xbox live: xX Dr Oreos Xx

email: xgameman16@yahoo.com

~brohoof

Oh boy are you boys and girls in for a story let me start by saying i have had 1 bad encounter with a brony and sit tight and read because its long and some what entertaining story.

So me and my girlfriend at the time woke up both kinda hung over from a late night so it was about 1 pm when we woke up to go out for Brunch, so we head down to our favorite cafe, as we sat down a rather large man and i'm not joking about this wearing a fedora, a 2 size too small pinkie pie party time shirt, and sporting the worst neck beard i had ever seen and he looked like if i touched him he would be sticky. anyway he notice my Rainbowdash shirt that i was wearing and decides to walk over to me and give me a Brohoof which i would of fully welcomed but its the actions he did that took place after the brohoof that bothered me. now my girlfriend at the time did not know what a brony was, or had ever seen the show she just thought that the shirt i was wearing was cute. so this disgusting guy says 'HEY MAN NICE SHIRT!' and be brohoofed and i'm like 'yeah you too man' and i thought that it was over it was not. so he takes a seat and then just starts talking to me about the show and his favorite pony and how it was pinkie pie or some shit and he would not stop talking and i have a pounding head ache and my girlfriend is looking at me like who the fuck is this guy. so this goes on for like 3 mins of me trying to be polite and this guy had not showered in a while and i honestly was about to vomit until my girlfriend straight up told him we want to eat on our own and asked him to leave which made him angry and started yelling at my girlfriend about how shes a bitch and i had to be tell the guy to fuck off we are busy which then he finally left and that is the ballad of the brony cafe. but i was not all bad because i had to explain to my girlfriend what the show was and how it had a big following so when we got home i showed her the 1st episode of season 1 which then went on to ep 1 season 2 so pretty much we spent the next 24 hours cuddling and watching mlp cute right. 

Well, there's my funny yet kind of awkward story for the day.

Thanks for that. Glad that it turned out alright though, that guy sounds...

Interesting.

• Brohoof 1

Hehe, yup!  :lol: 

Although, most of them are the ones that I've convinced to become a brony.

But other than that, I've met two or three people in my school that are bronies~

Well, one of my friends at school is a Brony. Technically "Pegasister." 

Also at one of my Cross Country meets, there was a kid who had a 'Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag.' T-shirt on. :3

Kind of? I'm studying art at college right now and I noticed someone from another class was painting a picture of Pinkie and Twi. I drew and coloured a really nice picture of Pinkie for them and taped it onto their painting as a little gift = w= (I used masking tape so it wouldn't peel the paint). I live in the arse end of Scotland where open minded intelligent people are scarce and so are bronies.

Edited by Enigma

• 1 month later...

I remember when I met my first brony friend. He was wearing a Fluttershy shirt and we were at lunch when I noticed him. So I walked up to him and told him that I was a brony, he was so happy! :)

He is a really nice guy! He is huge (6'10) and whenever he gave a hug he just lifted that person up like it was nothing! XD

• Brohoof 3

The first time I met a brony was when I was getting on the city bus to go to school, I met this nice girl with a Rainbow Dash t-shirt. :P

• Brohoof 3