Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

That would be a no. I still can't help but think I'm the lone brony in this West Virginia county. :P

• Brohoof 1

Quite a few, actually. I have seen around 4 or 5 bronies in my school and I've once met a person with a Princess Luna shirt while shopping. It makes me happy to find bronies offline. :P

• Brohoof 1

Yes. I have met a handful or two. One the other day. A girl in my Document Design class. I opened up my laptop, and she saw my wallpaper. She whispers, "You like My Little Pony, too?!" *Discreet Brohoof under the table.*

• Brohoof 7

I saw a brony down by the water yesterday, I steered clear.

Horrible little creatures, I hope I never meet one.

I never get the chance to use that line anymore. And yes, having attended everfree northwest I have met one or two bronies in person.

• Brohoof 2

So since fourth grade, I've had a bit of a crush on this girl named Avry. I've known that she's into Littlest Pet Shop and all that shit, as she wears a lot of LPS shirts, but that was about it.

Fast forward to Valentine's Day. Love is in the air. I gain the courage to ask Avry out. She says no. We avoid each other for a year.

In sixth grade, I'm in the Art Club, and she's in it, too. She shows me some of her drawings when I ask her for inspiration. I notice a drawing of a pony with a strange mane and a weird tattoo thing on its hip. I shrug this off and continue looking at drawings.

Eight grade, and we're in the same class once again. She is wearing a shirt with the white and purple pony from her drawings. Again, I shrug this off and continue with my life. It was probably one of those custom-made shirts you see on TV, right?

Finally, this year, she's wearing that shirt again. But now, I'm a Brony. I recognize the pony as Rarity. We talk, and she explains that she is indeed a Brony.

TL;DR - A girl named Avry that I like is a Brony. And I regret asking her out in fourth grade. Should've waited till ninth.

Edited by Ludicrous.Speed
  • Brohoof 3

I saw a brony once in college. The dude waited til the LAST DAY OF THE SEMESTER to wear his MLP shirt, and when the class ended, he was the FIRST one out! I wanted to try and make a new friend or at least give him a brohoof, but he must have been really insecure, because such was not my fate... :(

• Brohoof 1

I saw a brony once in college. The dude waited til the LAST DAY OF THE SEMESTER to wear his MLP shirt, and when the class ended, he was the FIRST one out! I wanted to try and make a new friend or at least give him a brohoof, but he must have been really insecure, because such was not my fate... :(

I know a couple people like that.

And I made a ton of friends showing up day one of class wearing a RD shirt.

I know 6 bronies at my school (or at least people who watch the show).

I've seen 4 of them draw ponies and 2 of them just watch the show. None of them know I'm a brony.. yet ;)

Yeah I know I just answered my question. Don't judge. :P

Sadly no, it's kind of weird and exciting to know anyone you walk past could potentially be a brony in hiding... I have my suspicions about some of my friends too but I'm too much of a chicken to confront them about it. Even if I did meet a brony I don't think it would be that special, it's just something we have in common and I wouldn't imagine it to be some colossal event :lol:  

Lessee...

I converted as many people as I could back home, I assume that doesn't count.

Met my boyfriend AND his dad.

This year one of my BF's roommate is a Brony!

And I do believe three people at my college are Bronies. So yes. All the good fortune for Sweets. (joking about that part but it WAS kinda cool!)

I think I met a brony the other day. I was sitting on campus, screwing around on here. I had an RD shirt on, and a dude came up to me, recognized her, and we BSed for a bit.

There's a kid I know from my physics class who is, but that's it. A friend is going to check it out with me while I help her with physics, so hopefully she'll join the herd. I live in america, and I know more Doctor Who fans than bronies. 

Edited by Dashie23

yes, I was at a camp and I if I can remember I was making some delish dinner for my little group and I got bored so I sang some parts to winter wrap up and I think a day later he sat by me and said "you a brony" and I said yes and he said I was the first brony he has ever met

He also was the one who told me about this website

One of my fraternity brothers is a brony because I've seen him on the mlp 4chan board and some of his other mlp-related things like his drawings. I encountered another guy at my university who had a Fluttershy pin on his backpack. When it comes to family my older sister has been a fan since she was really young, and I know one of my younger cousins is one as well because she was wearing a Rainbow Dash t-shirt.

I saw a few bronies here and there, one was at hot topic trying to quickly rush to the counter, holding a rainbow dash bracelet, and another at my local petsmart wearing rainbow dash headphones.