Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

I was at Canada's Wonderland today (theme park i'm sure lots are familiar with). I was with Cloud-Kicker and we had a total of 6 brony encounters. One complimented my Vinyl Scratch shirt and asked where I got it. I explained it was a redbubble.com custom by Flitter. We then brohoofed and continued to wait in line for the ride.

We also noticed a guy walking around with a Pinkie Pie Portal shirt. When we walked up and yelled brohoof 3 others came in and we all started laughing and all brohoofed. It was so amazing! :D

Many bro-hoofs were given that day!

• Brohoof 7

I am the only brony i know :( ... i tried to introduce some of my friend but they said that they are not going to became bronys ( anyway if i made grammatical mistakes i'm sorry lol )

I met one just yesterday! My family and I were looking for a present for my cousin at a gaming store and I was wearing my Brony Rainbow Dash shirt. As the man at the register passed by me to go to the back room he said, "Nice shirt, my Apple Jack is behind the register." As I walked by the register, I looked and there was a McD Apple Jack sitting behind a picture frame. My dad was convinced he was hitting on me. -.-;

Sadly i have yet to meet another brony in real life. On my xbox i met a few but never really talked to them. I do have suspicions at my school but no way of proven them. Also sadly i do not own any mlp apparel, which i wish i did but i have no eay to order them. Hopefully at megacon next year, when i go i can meet a few.

I have yet to encounter any Bronies in real life, I'm always looking out for people that may have pony shirts or related items, but nothing as of yet. If i ever encounter one i will post about it :3

(edited)

I was at cedar point yesterday, and was wearing my Fluttershy shirt. I saw four bronies, and two possible bronies or maybe just people who knew about the show. In fact, I saw two in a row. The first one I met I was walking down towards this restaurant and he was like, "I love your shirt!". Later, made eye contact with a girl who had a Rainbow Dash shirt and we both laughed. And then while leaving I came across a girl who yelled, "I love your shirt!" and a guy wearing the same shirt I was.

o3o

EDIT: As for the two I mentioned earlier, there were two red-haired brothers standing in line, at least I think they were brothers, and they saw my shirt and cracked up saying, "Fluttershy? Oh wow."

Edited by Fizzydoo-The-Daring

I was wearing my Cutie Mark Crusaders shirt into work one day, and some girl shouted "PONIES!!!" as I was walking through the hangar bay. That's about it, though. I sometimes feel I am the only brony in the Navy.

So I was at Carowinds today, which is the theme park for the Mecklenburg County area, and I get off the newest ride their called Windseeker, which is a 300 foot tower which has swings attached to a giant spinning ring which is connected to the tower that rises to the peak.

When I get off, I notice a random guy's shirt had a suspicious letter combo in it (E,q,u,t,r,i,a), and I'm like "Wait a minute.....", then I get to fully see it and it has Vinyl Scratch on it with the word's "Equestria" and "DJ-PON3" on it :D. When I saw it, I gave a face that basically says, "Dayum!" :lol:

I wish I had said something about the shirt, you know, to give a compliment and to approve of his bronyness, but it's not easy when you have Asperger's http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png (Makes it hard to socialize with others)

Your lucky, there are about 5-6 Bronies at my school.

Sadly, we have a strict dress code, due all the gangs in my area, so we can't identify Bronies that easily.

Well at least you now know there's other bronies in your town. I think there are some in my town too, because blind bags were recently restocked at my Walmart and they were all gone within 2 weeks(I got 2 of them myself)- made me happy. ;)

Good to know there's somepony else out there, eh? Seeing another brony IRL must be a nice feeling. I've yet to have my first encounter, but I imagine it's one of those things where you know they exist...but actually seeing/meeting one makes a world of difference. :P

That's pretty lucky for you. I've never met another brony IRL, and I've never been in an area where there are meetups. I have tons of brony friends online, but none of my IRL friends are bronies. So I feel that meeting one IRL is a most serendipitous occasion. That being said being able to go to the convention would be nice too. Though yeah congratulations ^^;.

I have two brony friends and three who just watch the show. :P

Also, when my brother went to a state track tournament, I saw this guy walking around with a Rainbow Dash backpack. Coolest thing evar.

And when I went to cedar point, I wore a Fluttershy shirt, and this 20-30s year old guy said he loved my shirt so :D Not to mention I walked past like four other people wearing My Little Pony shirts and we laughed at each other.

This was all awkward for my friend who finds it weird I watch the show.

• 1 month later...

Have any of you ever spotted another random brony in public (like someone wearing a shirt something pony related)? When you did, did you brohoof them or complimented them? I know I've never seen a brony in public besides my friends. :(

Oh, and mods, if there is a topic for this, lead me there and close this up. ;)