Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

To put it nicely I’m extremely jealous. XD I have yet to meet a Brony and the fact that they were playing some Magic is just icing on the cake! Good for you though :P I should wear my Fluttershy shirt more often.

First day of college, I've got an hour between classes and I sit near a table of people with Magic the Gathering cards.. And I hear the magic word "Bronycon". "Bronycon?" I say and I look at the guy that said it, he was wearing a Derpy shirt, I exclaimed "Derpy!" and showed him my Cutie Mark tattoo and a pic of my Derpy License Plate.

He's the first Brony I've met in real life.

wait you are the girl who got the Pinkie Pie cutie mark tatoo in your calf?

and I'm really happy that finally meet a brony in real life, that is a dream of mine also

I've yet to meet another brony in real life... :|

I still need to get started showing of my "bronyness" though! Buying a MLP-related shirt, for instance, would already be great...

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

I feel so lucky that two of my friends are Bronies, and one of my friends might become a Brony. It's really awesome. But first you gotta take the risk of telling everybody that you're a Brony before you can find out if someone else is. You had good luck to just happen to find someone talking about MLP.

Yeah, I got Pinkie's cutie mark on my calf.

It hurt! Man! I thought it's be less painful where I was getting it and I was wrong!

LALALA

how does it healed, because the skin looked like it was kind of swollen and with blood. I'm completelly against tatoos, but I kinda want Rarity's cutie mark on my right ass cheek lol
  • Brohoof 1

I have one friend that I know and hang out with that is a brony but alas he moved to Seattle. I've got a friend of mine at work though who's a potential brony so that's kind of awesome. Its awesome that you met a brony in real life though. I usually wear my splattered rainbow dash cutie mark shirt most of the time to see if I could find other bronies but like others here nothing has happened yet.

Congratulations on your new friend! Wish I could find someone who was. To the few people I have mentioned my interest to, not one knew what I was even talking about.

Such a shame...

~~

Edited by Regality

@@Pegasistersincethe80s, well since, this guy is the first brony you meet, you should really became friends right, did you ask for his number, his mail? are you going to meet him again?

and why does he said "Bronycon"? does he was talking with somepony else?

if he did that person might be a brony to :3

@@Regality, lol super off topic, but your profile pic (tentatively OC) reminds me a lot of the Feldicorn, maybe you are his little brother XD

Good for you! You both watch a show that isn't to publicaly accepted for your age! lol but seriously nice "find". Hope you have a good time with your new friend.

Congrats! That is pretty cool, wish I could meet one. I'm about to buy a few t-shirts... Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time with your new friend.

I've only met one brony but I know that there are two in the same year group as mine. I forgot how we met each other but I'm glad I did because he's a nice person.

Ive only met one brony person to person.... and I wasnt a brony at the time ;) ... He actually introduced me to MLP and the rest speaks for itself....... Kinda posting on a MLP forum this very instant ^_^

I must be lucky then to know so many bronies in real life...

I actually came from a long line of conversions, friend making friend a brony... I have even converted a handfull.

But yeah, almost all my friends are bronies, and the ones who arent still accept the fact that we watch the show

Hmm, I became a brony because of my friends who pretty much introduced me to mlp :3

I guess for some it must be lonely not knowing another brony IRL T_T

/)( Moshi >:3

There's a very large geek community where I live so I see bronies quite often. One of my friends who is a brony owns a comic book store and wrote an editorial for our local cultural newspaper about why bronyism has taken off the way it has.

Nice, the closest I've been to meeting a brony was an email, but it actually came from a military brony who's in the air force and just came to Guam, he found out about me on Deviantart, however he's not here anymore because he's on deployment.

I am jelly... (jealous) never found a brony where I live... I almost found a pegasister but she only liked the icon sadly not the show...

I have one friend that I know and hang out with that is a brony but alas he moved to Seattle. I've got a friend of mine at work though who's a potential brony so that's kind of awesome. Its awesome that you met a brony in real life though. I usually wear my splattered rainbow dash cutie mark shirt most of the time to see if I could find other bronies but like others here nothing has happened yet.

I live in Washington, but not settle sorry to hear that he moved, Though I do hope I meet him...

Awesome! I'm so jealous :(

When I go back to school on Thursday, I'll be starting Sixth Form, meaning no more uniforms, meaning I may see someone in a MLP t-shirt... hopefully...

:D I met a brony today randomly in Glasgow. We were like half friends, only meeting every month or so at a class and then he saw my MLP themed phone :D he was like "One of us?" Ah that was a crazy day. We're the same age and basically share the same interests as well and live nearby P: Aw da powa of friendship <3 lol xD