Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

in real life. Well, today my friend made me go to a poetry club (she said that if i go, she'll paint me a tiger) And there was this guy, and he was ranting off about how Twilight Sparkle is the "best pony ever" I almost died, I was like "OH MY< A REAL BRONY!" he looked at me as if i was crazy... but yeah, I MET MY FIRST BRONY :wub:

• Brohoof 6

It's always awesome seeing people with similar interests around. There's actually a lot of bronies in the area I live, because here, where I reside, people are all stuck up and snudy and nasty, so those who don't fit in usually go to the internet for help. They find ponies and begin to like them, then buy the shirts, and so on and so forth. I know of at least 15 other guys in my school that like ponies, and those are the ones who aren't closet bronies.

But yeah, congrats on your find! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I just met my first brony today as well! Except I didn't actually meet him :(. I was in visual arts and I saw him in another room, wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt. I saw him again becuase we had a fire drill. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Edited by --Eve--

there was this guy, and he was ranting off about how Twilight Sparkle is the "best pony ever"

I like that guy already.

One of my best friends whom I have known for several years turned out to be a closet brony........ I found out when I told him I was a brony.

I live on the West coast, in a town that's really conservative. Generally I don't give a flying feather if people see me with my pony shirts on, but when I'm at school it's like "Hell nah, ya ain't gonna wear ya shirt." As much as I wish I would be able to wear them, I just don't let myself. But that's just because I'm tired of getting shat from people in school, because I've been getting it all my life. And there are no other bronies besides me and my two good yet nucking futs friends. So I try not to associate myself with them in any way that might be considered "gay" by people at my school because they're all bucking smarmy cumgurglers.

Massive dump of self realization lol.

I don't think anyone at my school would like cartoon ponies as much as I do, but you never know. Some people would be too embarrassed to say so. I would love to see a fellow pegasis/brony with the same interests as me. ^-^

On yes, I had this happen once. It was a public place and the person in question was all like, "F Sonic and F the Flash! Rainbow Dash is the fastest there is!" he was saying it in a Hulk like way, I just looked, smiled and nodded, then he grabbed me and made us both the center of attiention. "See! He agrees! Assimilate or be destroyed!" I didn't leave home for anything but work for weeks, I was mortified...

• Brohoof 1

I'm so jealous of you guys, people around here hardly seem to even know anything about the internet beyond Facebook and YouTube, let alone fandoms like MLP :( I'm still on the lookout for other bronies...

• 1 month later...

Earlier this week, one of my best friends really likes to draw... and i showed her my Pony drawings and then shes like "Wait, your a BRONY?!" and i said "Yea, why?" she bro hoofed me right then xD....

So... there are bronies around my school, i just got to find out who they are first.. but theres a problem, theres over 1,000 people that go to my High school.. should be a interesting Journey.. but actually i won't take that.. but yea.

I have yet to meet a fellow Comrade of Bronydom....I think I met a woman who liked the show but I don't know if she did or not.

I was walking to my car in the parking lot being me (Beard, Leather Jacket, Fluttershy Shirt, Hammer and Sickle Necklace and Patches, MLP Patch) when a random woman and her friend ran up to me and gasped loudly. She held out her hand for a high five so I gave her one then she posed next to me and her friend took a picture. They then ran away without saying anything..... I don't understand....

• Brohoof 2

Once I was in the mall heading to Hot Topic to buy a Derpy is best pony shirt (I got it) and I was wearing my Pinkie Pie shirt. Then a boy and a girl walked up to me. The girl was wearing a Fluttershy "Yay" shirt, and the boy wasn't wearing anything. So that was the first time Met a pegasister and a Brony in public. Also during my school (Middle school, 7th Grader) I was walking in the 8th grade hallway to my last period when I saw a 8th grader with a Derpy shirt.

Edited by Wild Boulder

My girlfriend and I met a brony at DisneyWorld. She was one of the staff (I can't remember what they're called right now) and noticed my girlfriend's Fluttershy shirt.

I was eating at a restaurant when one guy came up to me and gave me a brohoof for my fluttershy shirt. Then I met 2 bronies in school while I was wearing my vinyl scratch shirt from Hot Topic. Sad thing was, they were freshmen.

I met a brony the other day.

He was the pizza delivery guy. xD

He knew I was a brony because of my Fluttershy shirt and he gave me a brohoof.

That was the funniest moment of my life....