Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (Closed to re-start)

Zarosian

I need something to distract me, I would like to draw other OC's

(Made a few of these in the past but got side tracked by IRL events, this one is different)

Art examples:

(Most recent artwork)e2ecfffe7af6d0ad56c8a69adeb84b09.png

(Image below was a shading test, the body style is outdated)

ecf1335cc57556404cd064d98fa45a221.png

I will take up to 3 ponies at a time (similar mechanic to a good friend of mine)

Please provide me with the following:
1) A reference Image
2) a Colour pallet (If not, I will try and take the colour from the ref, but may be slightly off)

3) The OC's Cutie Mark

If the above is not provided, I cannot accept your request; so please do your best to provide it...

I know my art isn't very good; but I really need something to distract myself with, so please make a request if you would like to...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you draw my newest OC Cha Cha? The reference pic is pixel art so you can take the colours from it. I also include an upload of her cutie mark, also pixel art.

post-10207-0-25165900-1483450595.gif

post-10207-0-39566700-1483450602.png

@@FullmoonDagger, That's a really cool looking OC, but I can't get all the information I need from the profile... such as his Cutie Mark, and due to the shading on the image, I would most likely use the wrong colour without a pallet :c 

Ooh, you did such a great job with my first request a long time ago, would you be willing to do another one? :D I have another OC if this one is too difficult, but the somewhat challenging nature of this mare would be a good distraction. c:

Her name is Epsilon and she's colored after some fursona that fell off the face of the Earth apparently. o.o'

The skull-looking facepaint is white, but around (namely under) her eyes you can see a little of her original fur color. The facepaint stops above her lips. The jagged square-looking points are meant to be teeth. >.< I don't actually have a cutie mark for her yet, but maybe a cartoony-looking skull could be good? o.o' If you want?

post-35594-0-70536600-1480980201_thumb.jpg
post-35594-0-98663000-1480980207_thumb.png
post-35594-0-42340700-1480980200_thumb.png

Hope this is alright. o.o'

Edited by Eazyfries

Your art is awesome! This may be a little out of the ordinary, but I was wondering if you could transform one of my OCs into a pony? Unfortunately I don't have a color palette, but here's a reference pic:

post-38624-0-79982100-1483473460_thumb.jpeg

This is Spacer, a Dream Demon OC from the Demonic Guardian AU from Gravity Falls. Thanks so much!

could you do my newest oc shari istol 

post-40085-0-53442800-1483473768_thumb.png

here is the colors

https://sketch.io/render/sk-ec11bec45eba5907952045ddd3fbbf7b.jpeg

here is her cutie mark and pallet for it 

https://sketch.io/render/sk-54cfa3dd8ca7f86cc8a56ac966f1f25c.jpeg

and do you whant me to draw your oc i love to do it for fun and see the smileing faces on ponys when it is done :lol:

and do you whant me to draw your oc i love to do it for fun and see the smileing faces on ponys when it is done

I'm a bit reluctant to allow other ponies to draw Zarosian unless I know them...

I'm halfway through drawing the 2nd of the first 3 requests taken. when all 3 are done I will start on the next 3 :)

I'm a bit reluctant to allow other ponies to draw Zarosian unless I know them...

I'm halfway through drawing the 2nd of the first 3 requests taken. when all 3 are done I will start on the next 3 :)

ok i unserstand but thanks any way