Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (Closed to re-start)

Zarosian

Taura Two, from tartarus. On an epic adventure to find the key to the forbidden fridge, before the super bowl starts.

A heartwarming story that will teach us the good values of smuggle, subterfuge and extortion.

She has no cutie mark whatsoever, because she likes to dress as a pony.

post-18151-0-23094200-1483543149.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could draw your pony legs a little bit shorter btw

Everyone has their own style, Longer legs are a part of mine. I don't like sort stubby legs; even on normal sized ponies (unlike my OC who is taller) :P

@@Changeling Neon, request will be completed privately, as I am struggling a little with her changeling design (She's a good friend, and we have talked about this before, so I'm sure she will understand) So I will be starting on the next 3 requests.

@@Lunar Echo

@@Ni Fall

@@mrx1983

Your requests have been accepted and will be started now.

I'd be much obliged if you could draw my OC Meson. Reference pics are on my profile, and his character sheet is in my signature.

(I'm on mobile so I can't add links :c)

Edited by Meson Bolt

I see so many requests and damn do I feel awful for asking but your art style is perfect for an OC I was about to Commission for a re-do as he is... Different I was wondering if you could do it cus spending 30 quid for art you could do better seems pointless X3
Here he is 

post-28161-0-71961200-1483309117_thumb.png

Sweet Chrysalis I'll wait a year... I have been needing a re-do and was at my last wits end finding an artists who won't over price an image cus "He's a Changeling and not a normal one so it cost extra" I am extremely grateful!  

Even if I was good enough to charge for my art (which will never happen) I'd certainly not charge any extra for changelings of any type. With non-pony OC's like Gryphons etc. my ability is very limited. But Changelings are well within it :)

@@Lunar Echo, Your request is complete :)

As you didn't have a pre-made cutie mark, I drew one for you based on what you asked for. I will upload it here as a PNG so you can re-use it if you like.

post-35910-0-04000700-1483583462_thumb.png

Also a screenshot in-case the actual file is too large

23c3a24300cd07fec51ae70d13c1365f.png

Cutie Mark design

post-35910-0-06675100-1483583522.png

Wow, I love it so much Zarosian and Cutie Mark is wonderful, thank you greatly you're so nice. We need more artists like you, keep up the great work.

Thank you, it makes me happy to see somepony pleased with something I drew for them :) 

@@Ni Fall, Your request is complete, this one was a tad more difficult due to the colours (my shading technique works better with some colours more than others) but I hope it's okay...

post-35910-0-32998500-1483596871_thumb.png

Screenshot in-case the actual file is too large

a6d689484490b2b48426d3ea61d42c4f.png

If you're still open...

post-627-0-36590400-1483609195_thumb.png

Note: I never established a proper eye colour because he's one of the first characters I've came up with this blank eye style, but I'm leaning towards either blue, yellow, black, or grey. He's also only ever drawn using flat design so it'd be nice to see him deviate to another style.

@@mrx1983, Your request is complete. This one literally took me all night xD Your mane is certainly a complex and unique design :P Hope I did okay...

post-35910-0-23914400-1483634803_thumb.png

Also a screenshot in-case actual file is too large

f4830b3addd101542f393d8d8fa253b7.png

@,

@,  

@

Your requests have been accepted and will now be started :)

thank you very much ^^

it looks really great.

eeyup the mane is really complex, my friend also says often that the most work is the mane on my oc.

but on the other hand the colors and the mane make this oc really cute and unique.

and i'm very happy that you took the time and the whole night to do this.

i appreciate it a lot.

i will upload it tomorrow to derpybooru if this is ok, and will mention and tag you there.

thank you very much ^^

it looks really great.

eeyup the mane is really complex, my friend also says often that the most work is the mane on my oc.

but on the other hand the colors and the mane make this oc really cute and unique.

and i'm very happy that you took the time and the whole night to do this.

i appreciate it a lot.

i will upload it tomorrow to derpybooru if this is ok, and will mention and tag you there.

I don't use Derpybooru, The art belongs to you now, as long as you don't claim that you personally drew it then you can do whatever you want with it ;)

I need something to distract me, I would like to draw other OC's

(Made a few of these in the past but got side tracked by IRL events, this one is different)

Art examples:

(Most recent artwork)sig-4782096.e2ecfffe7af6d0ad56c8a69adeb8

(Image below was a shading test, the body style is outdated)

sig-4782096.ecf1335cc57556404cd064d98fa4

I will take up to 3 ponies at a time (similar mechanic to a good friend of mine)

Please provide me with the following:

1) A reference Image

2) a Colour pallet (If not, I will try and take the colour from the ref, but may be slightly off)

3) The OC's Cutie Mark

If the above is not provided, I cannot accept your request; so please do your best to provide it...

I know my art isn't very good; but I really need something to distract myself with, so please make a request if you would like to...

Could you do my OC Lucky Bolt?

post-39775-0-86550200-1483641322_thumb.jpg

Her cutie mark is a silver horseshoe with a single yellow lightning bolt in the middle.

Edited by Sky Storm

@@Ni Fall, Your request is complete, this one was a tad more difficult due to the colours (my shading technique works better with some colours more than others) but I hope it's okay...

attachicon.gifNightwhisper.png

Screenshot in-case the actual file is too large

sig-4783520.a6d689484490b2b48426d3ea61d4

Thx, looks awesome! I really like your artstyle