Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (Closed to re-start)

Zarosian

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
Well ah... I guess you either missed my request, or you were waiting for a reference picture. At any rate... I'd really like you to draw Meson here.

I didn't miss it, I have a list to go through :P I was taking a break t rest my hands for a few hours x3 I only accept 3 ponies at a time, but I am going through the entire request biard as I go along :) Don't worry your request will be done.

Edited by Zarosian

@@DJStrike,It might take a few days to get to you, I draw 3 ponies at a time. (and have been taking a small break due to pain, but am getting back into it tomorrow) That way if I suddenly find myself without a computer, or have an IRL event disrupt me, I havent agreed to something and let the other person down :P

@@DJStrike,It might take a few days to get to you, I draw 3 ponies at a time. (and have been taking a small break due to pain, but am getting back into it tomorrow) That way if I suddenly find myself without a computer, or have an IRL event disrupt me, I havent agreed to something and let the other person down :P

It's fine I am a very patient person.

I need something to distract me, I would like to draw other OC's

(Made a few of these in the past but got side tracked by IRL events, this one is different)

Art examples:

(Most recent artwork)sig-4782096.e2ecfffe7af6d0ad56c8a69adeb8

(Image below was a shading test, the body style is outdated)

sig-4782096.ecf1335cc57556404cd064d98fa4

I will take up to 3 ponies at a time (similar mechanic to a good friend of mine)

Please provide me with the following:

1) A reference Image

2) a Colour pallet (If not, I will try and take the colour from the ref, but may be slightly off)

3) The OC's Cutie Mark

If the above is not provided, I cannot accept your request; so please do your best to provide it...

I know my art isn't very good; but I really need something to distract myself with, so please make a request if you would like to...

Salve amicus,

Can you draw creatures besides ponies? If so what can you draw?

Can you draw creatures besides ponies? If so what can you draw?

That depends on what you mean, I can't really draw completely non pony stuff, but I can do cross-species, or combinations, etc.

I need an artist who can draw a small timberwolf based on a pic of the pony. Do you think you can do that sugar?

I don't think that would be within my abilities I'm afraid :( I can't even draw a gryphon let alone a timberwolf... 

I need something to distract me, I would like to draw other OC's

(Made a few of these in the past but got side tracked by IRL events, this one is different)

Art examples:

(Most recent artwork)sig-4782096.e2ecfffe7af6d0ad56c8a69adeb8

(Image below was a shading test, the body style is outdated)

sig-4782096.ecf1335cc57556404cd064d98fa4

I will take up to 3 ponies at a time (similar mechanic to a good friend of mine)

Please provide me with the following:

1) A reference Image

2) a Colour pallet (If not, I will try and take the colour from the ref, but may be slightly off)

3) The OC's Cutie Mark

If the above is not provided, I cannot accept your request; so please do your best to provide it...

I know my art isn't very good; but I really need something to distract myself with, so please make a request if you would like to...

Can I ask for this one? His birthday is coming up (Male Stallion, January 11th, 2017) and I want to give him something on that day.

3199af67159a394a8b6f1585f2dbb298.png

5f1779918b780042a26473bbc8246ef7.png

Edited by PuckPony56

(edited)

@, Your request is complete, Sorry my art is so awful...

As you didn't give a cutie mark, and just specified it as "A cartoon skull?" I drew this one from scratch, I was never much good at skulls/anatomy in art back at school, so apologies for that. I will attach it as a PNG to this post if you wish to use it again in future.

(Sorry for the 3-4 day break... I've had some issues to deal with)

post-35910-0-34388900-1484067746_thumb.png

Screenshot in-case the actual file is too large

6a1b2676bc9cdb228a1793365c4b5940.png

Cutie mark:

post-35910-0-60882200-1484067883_thumb.png

Edited by Zarosian

@, Your request is complete, Sorry my art is so awful...

As you didn't give a cutie mark, and just specified it as "A cartoon skull?" I drew this one from scratch, I was never much good at skulls/anatomy in art back at school, so apologies for that. I will attach it as a PNG to this post if you wish to use it again in future.

(Sorry for the 3-4 day break... I've had some issues to deal with)

attachicon.gifEpsilon.png

Screenshot in-case the actual file is too large

6a1b2676bc9cdb228a1793365c4b5940.png

Cutie mark:

attachicon.gifEpsilon Cutie Mark.png

It's beautiful! :D  And your art is lovely. Thank you so very much!

@, Your request is complete, Sorry it came out looking so bad... Drawing when in pain is hard xD

I will also add the drawn cutie mark on here as a transparent .PNG in-case you want to re-use it.

post-35910-0-70571800-1484326860_thumb.png

Also a screenshot in-case the actual file is too large

9b484377ec71144c11b9d940985d8986.png

Cutie Mark

post-35910-0-29436400-1484326980_thumb.png

@, Your request is complete, Sorry it came out looking so bad... Drawing when in pain is hard xD

I will also add the drawn cutie mark on here as a transparent .PNG in-case you want to re-use it.

attachicon.gifShari Istol.png

Also a screenshot in-case the actual file is too large

sig-4789994.9b484377ec71144c11b9d940985d

Cutie Mark

attachicon.gifShari Istol Cutie Mark.png

thanks a bunch it looks really cute and thanks for the cutie marck

@

I don't know if you have missed my OC or if I haven't posted, can you please do mine?

I'm working on yours now actually, I did mention you to say yours was accepted :P Bare in mind I accept 3 at a time; until I @ your name and say I have accepted the request; then I won't have started it yet, but that doesn't mean I WON'T do it at all, just means you need to wait a little until I work through the list :)

Is your shop open still?

Yes, but I have to work through the list, I accept 3 ponies at a time, and TRY (keyword: TRY) and draw them in one day.

my two ocs

Can-Do, but you may be waiting a bit until I go through the list

my fursonas if you're able to

Sorry, but I can only do ponies... I have tried and failed to draw furries before (can't even draw my own fursona let alone someone elses) 

Reason for slow artworks: I am in intense pain all day every day; pain relief no longer works, doctors don't care. Please be patient when asking for art; drawing while in this much pain is VERY HARD.

I accept THREE ponies at a time so as not to disappoint everyone if I suddenly end up being unable to draw, when I @ your name and say "Your request has been accepted" that means you are one of the three ponies on the current draw list.