Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (Closed to re-start)

Zarosian

PLEASE NOTE: if I have skipped over your request, it will be for one of the following reasons:

• You have not provided a colour pallet, reference image of decent quality, or enough of a reference for me to draw from (e.g expecting a full-body picture from just a headshot reference image)
  • Your request is unclear; and I am unable to decipher exactly what it is you are asking
  • You have not provided; or specified a cutie mark; or otherwise said they are a blank flank
  • The reference image has NO colour, only descriptions of colour (I am colour blind, I can't tell what colours you are asking for.)

If your request has been skipped; please check your post to see if any of those reasons apply. If so; correct your post and let me know.

PLEASE NOTE: if I have not yet accepted your request then you have not necessarily been skipped! You can tell if your request has been skipped by seeing if I have accepted and drawn ponies who requested AFTER you did.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Zarosian said:

@Techno Universal Your request is finished (your mane is an alicorn-wispy style one; so I couldn't really shade that part)

Screenshot, in-case file is too large

64182c1f2bca124cfbbb6617505c2e701.png

Actual-file

59007675a75c0_TechnoUniversal.thumb.png.7c987aee291a42883ba46c810c7e06fa.png

Now that's EPIC!!! I finally got it after two months... But still great job and I'm impressed on how fast you got it done too! :)

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Now that's EPIC!!! I finally got it after two months... But still great job and I'm impressed on how fast you got it done too! :)

Well I did tell you I'd rush it to the front. The 2 month wait was due to lack of clarity in your original post; thats all x3

40 minutes ago, Zarosian said:

Well I did tell you I'd rush it to the front. The 2 month wait was due to lack of clarity in your original post; thats all x3

I really should of realised that you had problems with posting stuff earlier. But somehow I didn't release that I was waiting longer than expected. It's probably just how I've configured my personality logic for situations like this. :)

On 4/26/2017 at 11:46 AM, Zarosian said:

Just wondering; you already made me a request and it was super, but would it be cheeky to ask for another?

45 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Just wondering; you already made me a request and it was super, but would it be cheeky to ask for another?

You can make another if you want to, but I do have a list to get through so it may take a bit of time to get to

34 minutes ago, Zarosian said:

You can make another if you want to, but I do have a list to get through so it may take a bit of time to get to

I don't mind waiting; I'm very patient. :) Could you do my ponysona Lace for me, please?

Lace_arts.png

Lace_Preview.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I would like to withdraw my request please. It's hard for me to explain why and I don't want you to think I'm hurting you by doing so.

Okay, no worries. I'll add someone else's to the list instead :)

UPDATE: Due to a request withdrawal, the current ponies on the draw-list are:

@C. Thunder Dash

@DJStrike

@sound_of_fire

I'll try and draw all 3 tomorrow evening to make up for lack of drawings

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hi!! Would you mind drawing my oc Lotus Aura when you got time...? ^^

Both pics are .png, so guess it is possible to pick the colors from them?

Thanks a lot! :)

LotusAuraCC_03.png

LA_CM_1_2.png

Edited by Lotus Aura

• 2 weeks later...

Was there anything wrong with my oc or are you just having difficulties it's hard to keep up with these posts since there is many requests. Just let me know if I need to fix anything, but pretty sure everything is there. Thanks in advance. 

35 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

Was there anything wrong with my oc or are you just having difficulties it's hard to keep up with these posts since there is many requests. Just let me know if I need to fix anything, but pretty sure everything is there. Thanks in advance. 

Nothing wrong with it, I'm just pretty far back on the list. I confirm 3 drawings at a time; because that way if stuff happens (like the stuff happening now) I haven't promised a tonne of drawings that are still left. Don't worry though, it will be done when I start getting back on track.

i did explain that if I haven't confirmed your request yet, I haven't necessarily skipped over you, it COULD  mean I just haven't got to you in the list yet (which is the case in this situation) I usually only skip over requests if they are: missing a ref image and only giving a description, missing a Cutie Mark, OR an explanation of mark for me to draw for them, or if the image is shaded/toned without giving a base colour pallet :)

(edited)

I see that you have some still to do, but if you can accept it for later, can you do my OC Timey Marey?

References and colour palette (same picture):

Spoiler

Timey Marey Reference Sheets Redux [OnceMore(TM)]

And, full scale cutie mark:

Her hair is long yes. Feel free to try any artistic elements with the mane and tail, but guidelines are that the mane almost touches the ground on quadrupedal poses, and reach the flanks on bipedal poses.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

10 hours ago, Zarosian said:

Nothing wrong with it, I'm just pretty far back on the list. I confirm 3 drawings at a time; because that way if stuff happens (like the stuff happening now) I haven't promised a tonne of drawings that are still left. Don't worry though, it will be done when I start getting back on track.

i did explain that if I haven't confirmed your request yet, I haven't necessarily skipped over you, it COULD  mean I just haven't got to you in the list yet (which is the case in this situation) I usually only skip over requests if they are: missing a ref image and only giving a description, missing a Cutie Mark, OR an explanation of mark for me to draw for them, or if the image is shaded/toned without giving a base colour pallet :)

It's okay take as long as you need, just checking in !! ^^ Goodluck and get well

(edited)

Hello! I was hoping you could draw this oc! She is female, the color pallet is on the ref. The cutie mark is on the reference. You could do my precious =3

May Flower /Ref|Oc|FullBody\

Edited by MaryxMelody

I don't know how to say this, but I want to restore my old request. If so, I'll wait as long as I have to, even if my request has to to the back of the queue, and if not, I can understand.

6 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I don't know how to say this, but I want to restore my old request. If so, I'll wait as long as I have to, even if my request has to to the back of the queue, and if not, I can understand.

I'll see what I can do :)

NO internet in the new place until the 5th of July, so I'm going to save as many of the request pictures as I can and upload the finished requests when I get internet here

2 hours ago, Zarosian said:

NO internet in the new place until the 5th of July, so I'm going to save as many of the request pictures as I can and upload the finished requests when I get internet here

Congratulations on the new place,take your time and no rush here if you need refs again let me know and I can send, enjoy your new home. :)

(edited)

may take a bit longer than I was hoping... I had an accident with a knife, so now my hand has 11 stitches in it, hurts like crap and is all bandaged up... ;w; DDXtklaXsAAxK7f.jpg:large

Edited by Zarosian

• 3 weeks later...