Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A Kirin among us.

Dark Horse

Although I did not vote for Kiri during the MCM, I was kinda bugging Dave (Dark Horse) here to announce Kiri just a few days ago as I was eager to see her in action. 

Kiri has displayed herself as an able and trustworthy member here and has shown that she is ready to take up the mantle of staffness and start her watch over the Everfree. 

The best of lucks to you Kiri and may the spirit of Doge watch over you 

much_doge_by_satanic_druglord_fox-d6wucm

• Brohoof 2

I truly appreciate all of the kind words. :kindness:

I knew I wanted to be a part of this site after noticing how compassionate and friendly members are towards one another here. I was very shy and unsure of myself at the start, but the encouragement and support of members here have instilled a new confidence inside of me, to which I am very grateful. It has been an amazing experience getting to learn what this community is all about! :)

• Brohoof 12

Kiri, this doesn't surprise me one bit. I've seen you for a little while and have been impressed by your composure, your aptitude, and approach to life. There is something genuine there, and a fun loving passion as well. You also impressed my better half. You are a great addition to the team.

tumblr_inline_o0c9zpODmc1rhkl0p_500.gif

• Brohoof 8

Kiri, this doesn't surprise me one bit. I've seen you for a little while and have been impressed by your composure, your aptitude, and approach to life. There is something genuine there, and a fun loving passion as well. You also impressed my better half. You are a great addition to the team.

sig-4782994.tumblr_inline_o0c9zpODmc1rhk

Spoilers for Episode III: this ends poorly.

Joking aside, it's wonderful to have you aboard, Kiri. :)

• Brohoof 6

My greatest congratulations, Kiri! I always had a feeling that you'd be a great staff member.  :grin:

sig-4782994.tumblr_inline_o0c9zpODmc1rhk

Does this insinuate that eventually after a lot of forum adventures and several years pass, Kiri will hunt down and murder all of the other mods brutally?

That explains that whole Dark Lord of the Memes thing the admins have been trying to keep hidden so no one would panic.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did somepony say meme?

Get ready for My Little Meme™ Joking is Magic™!

And with that ~

Season Finale - Lady Kiriness becomes a Sectional Staff!

Interesting plot!

czms30b.png

New, well developed villains!

yA0zr1j.png

Listen to interesting Zecora's rhymes!

hnD8GgY.png

And laugh at hilarious Pinkie Pie's jokes!

E6uOPfE.png

See how characters will deal with bad events!

9KsQrGZ.png

And as always, how the Magic of Friendship will enlighten the way.

R98tyht.png

Will she fulfill her destiny and become a staff member?

AFBYHNt.png

I mean.. congratulations!  :pinkie:

Also, I hope I'm not too late for party ~

S1oExn3.png

jk  :lol:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2