Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shyberry"s time in ponyville

djdashie3

chapter 1 shyberry"s trip to ponyville

Shyberry was running to make it the 12.25 pm train to Ponyville.

“My train leaves at 12:30! If I miss it, I won’t be able to reach Ponyville until tomorrow.” Shyberry said, worriedly.

“Hey Shyberry, be careful! I am in here you know,” said the fox nestled in her bag.

“I am sorry Red, I don’t want to miss the train to Ponyville and I can't wait to see my home!” she said with a smile

“How are you going to know where to go when you get there?” asked the fox, looking out from the bookbag.

“Somepony is going meet me at the train station to take me to my new place,” Shyberry answered. “There’s the train now. I am going to make it!” she yelled with a joyful look on her face.

She entered train and sat down as a pony walked by and asked her for her ticket. Shyberry handed him the ticket.

“First time in Ponyville?” said the pony, dressed in red

“Yep! I am going there to study magic just like my big sister,” she answered back with a smile.

“Well hope you have a fun and great time,” said the pony in red as he left.

“This is going to be a long ride to Ponyville,” she said to herself

Shyberry put her headphones on to play some music from her favorite dj, Vinyl Scratch.

Twilight was hurriedly dusting her bookshelves in her crystal palace.

“What's all the rush for?” asked Spike.

“A guest is coming to stay with us Spike,” said Twilight.

“Who's the guest? Spike asked his friend.

“Shyberry. She's a new student learning magic at the school here in Ponyville. She's staying

with us for a while,” answered Twilight.

“That sounds wonderful! I will go get her room ready!” Spike said.

“Good idea Spike! While you do that, I’ll go pick her up from the train station. She should be

here soon.” said Twilight.

Meanwhile, at the train station, the pony in red was calling out the ponyville stop.

“Everypony heading to Ponyville off!” yelled the pony in red.

“We are here Shyberry!” exclaimed Red as Shyberry took off her headphones.

“Well, that was berry fast!” Shyberry said. She stepped off the train and onto the station

platform.

“Shyberry! Over here!” yelled Twilight.

“Is that the pony we are meeting?” asked Red.o

“Yep! I think so red,” Shyberry answered. “Are you Twilight? I am meeting my new roommate Twilight Sparkle here.”

“Yes, I am! Welcome to Ponyville Shyberry!” Twilight answered

“Thank you for letting us stay with you.”

“No problem,” Twilight responded.

“Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” Shyberry offered.

“It is ok. It's no problem” Twilight said as Spike opened the door.

“Hey! Welcome back Twilight, and welcome Shyberry, to ponyville. Let me show you to your room.”

“That sounds good. I am getting sleepy, it been a tiring trip,” said Shyberry.

“It is getting late as well. See you in the morning! Shyberry, when you wake up I will take you to your first class” said Twilight as Spike led Shyberry down the hall.

“Here is your room, hope you enjoy your time in Ponyville” said Spike

“Thanks Spike and goodnight!” responded Shyberry as he exited the room. She put her bag on a clear desk as Red jumped out and curled up on the bed.

Shyberry sat down at the desk and, pulling her diary out of her bag, started to write.

“Dear diary,

I just got to Ponyville and met Twilight. She is soo nice, I am happy I didn’t make her wait at the station.”

She placed her diary on the desk and walked to bed. She laid down next to Red.

“Night Red, goodnight Ponyville,” Shyberry whispered as she close her eyes wondering, “What fun things did tomorrow hold?”