Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game "The Outcasted" oc submission and contest

coopster1101

This form is for people who wish to see there oc in the game "The Outcasted"

Simply submit a picture of your oc and I'll try to put them into the game in the form of an npc

Mini-boss contest

Whoever submits the best art work will get their own mini-boss fight against the 2 mane characters, if you do not wish to have your art work enter the contest please say so when submitting your art work

I need mostly pony OCs this is just in the non pony OC form because I couldn't a better form for it

Ah, got it then. :P

In that case, i wonder if Mesme Rize can have an appearance in your game?

full.png

full.png

full.png

Ah, got it then. :P

In that case, i wonder if Mesme Rize can have an appearance in your game?

sig-4783446.full.png

sig-4783446.full.png

sig-4783446.full.png

Hi, Meseme Rize. I'm the artist doing the sprites and i have to say i do take intrest in your oc. But I need to ask Is it ok if the tail is shorter than most of the pony i have a bit of a small space to work with on the sprites

Hi, Meseme Rize. I'm the artist doing the sprites and i have to say i do take intrest in your oc. But I need to ask Is it ok if the tail is shorter than most of the pony i have a bit of a small space to work with on the sprites

Yeah, no problem. :)

BTW, that triple posting was not intentional, since it's a bit of a glitch. If you maybe need more references for my OC, just visit my profile. ;)

Yeah, no problem. :)

BTW, that triple posting was not intentional, since it's a bit of a glitch. If you maybe need more references for my OC, just visit my profile. ;)

Ok thanks for the contribution  :D

YO so I have my OC Techno here!!!

This image isn't the best as I made this before I even joined MLP forms and I was only getting started on digital art back then. And in the game he could not only be a mini boss but maybe also be a Easter egg!!! We'll need to eventually discuss his role and appearance in the game sometime. :)

post-39251-0-46394300-1483594560_thumb.gif

Edited by Techno Universal

My boy Bill! 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bill-statue-r9668

Also, as someone that studies game design, I hope everything goes smoothly. Making games is hard, but making fun games is even harder. I hope this turns out great, considering your relatively small developer group. Looking forward to it though.

*i also make music sometimes and I could...y'know...do that maybe...or not...*

It would be cool if you would add my OC Pixel Dusk to the game! X3
If you are to choose a form I'd rather batpony but just seeing my OC in a game is pretty cool anyway!
Pictures and OC info are on my profile!

I also have a sprite version of my oc (both forms) (gif of it spinning is on bottom of my profile) if you would like me to send you the stills of the sprites, just ask!

Edited by Pixel Dusk

YO so I have my OC Techno here!!!

This image isn't the best as I made this before I even joined MLP forms and I was only getting started on digital art back then. And in the game he could not only be a mini boss but maybe also be a Easter egg!!! We'll need to eventually discuss his role and appearance in the game sometime. :)

Personally i think Techno would be a cool easter egg boss with the build up being kinda like the game glitching and then you end up fighting techno but thats just my opinion

sounds sweet! if you need a bossish character, Stormy has a Siren form

sig-4783667.stormblaze_siren_form_by_sto

or you can use her normal pone form, id recommend that her ranged attacks should be musical 

sig-4783667.stormblaze_by_stormblaze_peg

Wow a siren form! I definitely like the originality there.

• Brohoof 1

Personally i think Techno would be a cool easter egg boss with the build up being kinda like the game glitching and then you end up fighting techno but thats just my opinion

Wow a siren form! I definitely like the originality there.

Also one of the Easter egg aspects of Techno could be posters and advertising bill boards that have a picture of him on it with a message like: Have you seen this pony? If you have please call us on: (random phone number) or: Do you know anything about this pony? If you do please call us on: (the number)

It's like a number of ponies have had sightings of him and have now assembled a conspiracy theory group around him to try and explain who he is. Even though the only thing that they know about him is his appearance. And to access the boss battle with Techno you will have to click on his mane that will be hard to spot as it would look like a tiny blue fire in the background of the map. When you click his hidden mane it will glitch the game out with blue static and then you will appear in this strange blue matrices/cyber map where Techno is. He then tells you to leave the area claiming that it's too dangerous for them. The player characters tell him to get out of the way and let them explore the strange world. Techno then has no choice but to battle them and thus the boss battle commences. If he defeats you then the game will jump to a blue and black command prompt screen displaying a critical RAM dump error and then the game will do the blue static for a split second before crashing. Now if you defeat him he will freeze saying that you crashed his system. And then you get teleported back to the normal world haveing Techno's hidden mane completely disappear and the only way to get it to reappear is by restarting the game from the very beginning. I'm still thinking about Techno's battle properties at this point but still it would add another theory based element to the game like in the FNAF games. :)

Also one of the Easter egg aspects of Techno could be posters and advertising bill boards that have a picture of him on it with a message like: Have you seen this pony? If you have please call us on: (random phone number) or: Do you know anything about this pony? If you do please call us on: (the number)

It's like a number of ponies have had sightings of him and have now assembled a conspiracy theory group around him to try and explain who he is. Even though the only thing that they know about him is his appearance. And to access the boss battle with Techno you will have to click on his mane that will be hard to spot as it would look like a tiny blue fire in the background of the map. When you click his hidden mane it will glitch the game out with blue static and then you will appear in this strange blue matrices/cyber map where Techno is. He then tells you to leave the area claiming that it's too dangerous for them. The player characters tell him to get out of the way and let them explore the strange world. Techno then has no choice but to battle them and thus the boss battle commences. If he defeats you then the game will jump to a blue and black command prompt screen displaying a critical RAM dump error and then the game will do the blue static for a split second before crashing. Now if you defeat him he will freeze saying that you crashed his system. And then you get teleported back to the normal world haveing Techno's hidden mane completely disappear and the only way to get it to reappear is by restarting the game from the very beginning. I'm still thinking about Techno's battle properties at this point but still it would add another theory based element to the game like in the FNAF games. :)

wow this is well thought out. Now i really want to see this in the game

It would be cool if you would add my OC Pixel Dusk to the game! X3

If you are to choose a form I'd rather batpony but just seeing my OC in a game is pretty cool anyway!

Pictures and OC info are on my profile!

I also have a sprite version of my oc (both forms) (gif of it spinning is on bottom of my profile) if you would like me to send you the stills of the sprites, just ask!

Actually the sprites on your profile can be used so if you send those to Coopster he should be about to use them

Wow, if the rest of the game is as well thought out as this? this will be awesome!!!

Feel free to use Battenberg:

She's a shy, good natured, cake making pony.

Ok thanks I definitely will

I have nine OC's swear I'm not boasting, but you may look at my ref page and are free to use any of them for your game. (do please credit though) 

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2913/entry-19136-my-ocs/

I like some of your OCs I took particular interest in Crystal and this is what turned out on the sprite sheets

If it looks wierd its because its so close up i will look better in the game

post-40306-0-91298800-1483936278.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late response, it took awhile to read, I really like the concept and will concider it, but keep in mind that it would be a bit watered down, but it would still have the same glitchy feel

Sorry for the late response, it took awhile to read, I really like the concept and will concider it, but keep in mind that it would be a bit watered down, but it would still have the same glitchy feel

Well it's going to be like entering the game's behind the scenes/mechanics area. It's sort of like seeing what's inside the game's data system core plus foreign entitys like the game characters entering that place can make the game extremely unstable causing the glitches. :)