Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"The Outcasted" Development continued!

coopster1101

Okay so I haven't made a BIG MAIN POST about this game yet everything has just been small request, so here is my best attempt at a "main page" for my game

Summary: The majority of the plot revolves around 2 outcasted ponies(a changeling and a bat pony) that just want to be normal, so once they find each other they team up on a quest to achieve something great (what that is exactly they don't know) and be recognized for it then hopefully become part of society.

Characters:

Maple Bat
Race:Bat pony?
Color:Yellow
Eye Color:Red
Summary:The daughter of discord and fluttershy Although commonly mistaken for a bat pony she is actually a permanent (not evil) vampire fruit bat due to discords chaos magic, due to this form she is neglected by society

Atarius Blade
Race:Changling
Color:Red or Black
Eye Color:Brown or Red
Summary:At a young age this changeling left its hive in search for a less parasitic life style, but he is not allowed in any towns because most of the citizens are afraid of changelings so he is typically disguised as a red unicorn with black hair and an atari controller cutie mark

Features:
*A classic RPG feel
*Fame; the more fame you have the more people that you can talk to and the more shops/inns you can use
*See your doc in game; post a picture of your oc on this form link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/161593-the-outcasted-oc-submission-and-contest/

and you might get to see your oc in the game

If you would like to suggest ideas, help with the development of the game, etc, PM me, or contact me at coopster1101@yahoo.com. Please do not contact my skype before PMing me first

What I need:

A sound effect artist: pretty much anyone who has a good microphone can fill this position PM me if you want to help

Edit: Due to school and other complications production of The Outcasted will be on hold until further notice

Edited by coopster1101
continuing development

If you don't have a music composer, I can help you with that...currently I'm on standby on another project I'm working on.

Although it would be a nice addition a music composer is not a requirement, but if your willing to help please email me

• 2 months later...

Is this still open? I'd love to help with some art ^^

Just to make the burden more bearable! I haven't drawn ponies in awhile but you can take a look at my deviantArt! here

On 3/27/2017 at 6:45 PM, shyeep said:

Is this still open? I'd love to help with some art ^^

Just to make the burden more bearable! I haven't drawn ponies in awhile but you can take a look at my deviantArt! here

Yes the contest will remain open until the game is finished