Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cadence and Shining Armour-How'd they meet each other?

The Awesome One

Something to think about don't you think?Most probably Shining Armour was assigned to her guard earlier on in his and the developed feelings for each other.Or,he could have met her while she was babysitting Twilight.You know, they were acquainted with each other and then they became friends by meeting each other then and again and then they finally started to like each other and you know what happened from there.

But that's just my theory, what's your's?

• Brohoof 2

I'm guessing they met at some point when Cadance started sitting Twilight. It was probably the first sit. I imagine they had plenty of time to get to know each other as time passed. After all, if Cadance was Twilight's foal sitter and Shining Armor was BBBFF it makes sense for them to see each other a lot as they got older. Totally could have met before that though....

Something to think about don't you think?Most probably Shining Armour was assigned to her guard earlier on in his and the developed feelings for each other.Or,he could have met her while she was babysitting Twilight.You know, they were acquainted with each other and then they became friends by meeting each other then and again and then they finally started to like each other and you know what happened from there.

But that's just my theory, what's your's?

Pretty much sums it up IMO.

Something to think about don't you think?Most probably Shining Armour was assigned to her guard earlier on in his and the developed feelings for each other.Or,he could have met her while she was babysitting Twilight.You know, they were acquainted with each other and then they became friends by meeting each other then and again and then they finally started to like each other and you know what happened from there. But that's just my theory, what's your's?

That's what I think.

Well I assume that when Cadence would babysit Twilight, Shining Armor would always check her out like "Damn she's cute O_O"

And then they probably started dating and whatnot.

I really don't know lol

Princess Celestia's Online Dating.

Seriousness:

Cadance was the foal sitter of Twilight. Shining Armor was Twilight's older brother. They probably met sometime then.

I'm guessing they met at some point when Cadance started sitting Twilight. It was probably the first sit. I imagine they had plenty of time to get to know each other as time passed. After all, if Cadance was Twilight's foal sitter and Shining Armor was BBBFF it makes sense for them to see each other a lot as they got older. Totally could have met before that though....

You stole my answer!!!

lol :D

I'll go with the theory that they met while babysitting Twilight. It's just one of those things that I'd rather not put much thought into, just me though.

I think you guys mean this:

*end of one of Twilight's babysitting sessions with Cadance*

Twilight:Well, my big brother will be here to pick me up at any moment now...Oh there he is.

Shining Armour:Oh hey Twili! So this is your babysitter....*hot hot hot hot hot*

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure there was at least one mishap where Cadance went home after foalsitting, Twilight decided to use the potty, and she instead found her brother... preoccupied in the bathroom. Thankfully, Twilight has suppressed that memory to the point where she cannot recall it.

Actually contrary to everyone who has spoken in the first page, I believe that Cadence and Shining actually met before she started babysitting Twilight. I'm inclined to think Twilight's family has some sort of nobility degree, and thus Cadence who was a Princess met Shining who was the son of some important ponies. And after that, Cadence started babysitting Twilight in order to spend time with him. Otherwise why would a princess babysit anyone?

• Brohoof 1

^Good point eenohay

since we don't know much about Twilight's parents, it's possible they were a noble/aristocrat family with connections. Twilight also has princess Celestia as her mentor, I'd have thought she'd learn magic at some kind of pony magic school like in the episode where she gets her cutie mark