Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could live anywhere in the world and why

Lunar Echo

Having now visited the Netherlands and Denmark I can say for sure if I was to live in another country that didn't speak English it would have to be in one of those two. The Netherlands is close to my home country of the U.K., has a nice capital city, speaks a language I want to learn, has a government that reflects my political views and is a country that I respect. Denmark is less perfect but it's still a great place, I really wouldn't mind living in Copenhagen.

• Brohoof 1

Well if I had the financial means to travel I would love to visit the places where the Prophets of the Abrahamic God were allegedly born e.g. Bethlehem (Israel) where Prophet Isa [AS] was born, Ur (Iraq) where Prophet Ibrahim [AS] was born. Also visit the martyred places such as Karbala, Iraq. Too bad the places themselves are currently inhospitable due to stupidly dangerous political ideologies such as Wahabbism, Salafism, and Zionism creeping into the foundations of the respective religions.

Nevertheless, it shouldn't stop me from learning the languages of the Middle East when making that journey.

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

Honestly? I'm quite alright where I am. :) The natural and artificial wonders of the world are great and all... but I think those make good vacation material, not necessarily living space, if that makes sense. :rarity:

Edited by Recherche

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...