Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple or Android?

Lucky Bolt

Apple or Android?  

67 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when choosing electronics? Apple or Android?

• Apple
    • Android

Personally I enjoy Android more. While iPhones are without doubt easier and safer in most cases Android gives far more freedom and doesn't require stuff like iTunes in order to be properly connected to PC (I just don't like iTunes, I think interface is pretty poor when compared to other software, similiar to it). 

In the end both have its advantages and disadvantages, but for me Android simply works better. My parents use iPhones though, so I end up using iOS almost daily (they need help with al the tech stuff sometimes) and I have to admit, there are things iOS does better, especially security. My dad's laptop is full of viruses while his iPhone is 100% clean. That says a lot to me, because dad doesn't listen to me at all when I tell him to be careful online xD 

• Brohoof 1

Android because with Apple you'll only be paying for the brand, apple also has less memory and worse graphics and is confusing asf and if you get an apple device then you have to buy a bunch of other apple products if you want to use them with your device.

• Brohoof 1

I would say Android because they're very consumer friendly  compared to Apple. Also, Apple was the first to take away the headphone jack and has been made the butt joke of the industry ever since. On top of that, Android is powered by Google is very convenient when I need to search for something. 

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 2

Apple has a solid and sturdy foundation, but their products are hilariously overpriced. Also you don't get many options with an Apple device. I owned an iPad 2 for nearly 5 years and I liked it a lot, I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Android is a lot more open and gives you more freeddm, as well as expandable storage that is actually worth a damn.

Android. While I applaud Apple's ability to connect all of their devices, I don't like the fact their systems are so incredibly closed to the user. This is, of course, good for security and casual use, but I'm the kind of person who wants to be able to rummage around in system files and settings to tweak things to my own liking (never mind the fact that I have never done so on any of my phones, I just want the ability to do it.)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like Android for smartphones vs iOS. iPhones and Apple computers aggravate me when using them. Plus they're overpriced for what they are. I'm not a "badge collector." Them being the BMW or Mercedes of phones/computers doesn't carry weight with me. I'm looking for valve, quality, and usability in electronics.

Now I do like Apple's iTunes and the iPod for music. I still have a couple iPod Nanos with Bluetooth that I use all the time. I like a separate device for music instead of poking at my phone screen all the time and draining it's battery too. On my iPod, I just push one BUTTON and its on and playing without even needing to look at it. It has a touch screen if I WANT to use it.

Edited by Cirrus.

Android, at least you can repair it and it doesn't cost a f**** kidney and doesn't have a S**** system, only thing good about any Macintosh device in general is editing, nothing else