Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple or Android?

Lucky Bolt

Apple or Android?  

67 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when choosing electronics? Apple or Android?

• Apple
    • Android

6 hours ago, Deerie said:

Apple 

even pricewise Apple and Android are same now. 

Mmmm not really, you are thinking Samsung! Hehe, for instance I have a Moto g7 that was only around 230 new and it's been a awesome little phone.

• Brohoof 1

I have always worked with Android, never tried Apple, so my opinion is probably biased. Though I've heard some funny things about Apple devices, so that and the prices and everything make me hesitant to toy with any of this.

So, Android all the way. :pout:

I honestly prefer android, 
it's what I've been using since I got my first modern smart phone in 2013 (my mum's handme down T-Mobile cheap android phone from 2011),

I have had 1 iPhone before (an iPhone 4s) a few years ago, and the Wi-Fi stopped working on it within a matter of months, and apple were trying to charge me like 3 or 4 times what the phone was worth at the time.
It's actually quite ironic that the issue I had would have been a non-issue for me, as I get so much mobile data now I can't even use it all! So I would have probably just kept using it until all my apps lost support, if it was now.

Plus, whenever my sister asks me to help her sort something on her iPhone 5SE, I first notice how small the phone is, and that everything designwise has changed pretty much since iOS 9, so I know basically fuck all

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I would never ever consider Apple simply because it's closed system. I want to be able do do anything I want with my phone: freely share and transfer files, install non-applestore apps, change firmware, etc. Also Apple is not the corporation I want to support

Before I got my first Android phone I had 2 Windows mobile phones. HTC touch diamond was awesome. I could buy an Apple phone as money isn't an obstacle but I prefer Android because phones are cheaper and also because I'm not an avid phone user.

• 1 month later...

Apple, though mostly just because I like mobile games and have had an iPhone for so long that I'm kinda stuck with it. The value of Apple devices really increases when you have more than one of them, though - I have an Apple TV, and having that connect to my phone at the system level is really convenient. Kinda hard to imagine going back now. 

I have almost no experience with Android but I've sometimes looked longingly at its customizability. I'm glad iOS is finally starting to implement more of that. 

For phones, Android. I usually just prefer having cheaper phones and the more utilitarian and open source environment Androids have for them.

For tablets though, I gotta say the iPad is hands down better than any Android tablet that I've used, and I managed to find one for a pretty good price a year ago ($250 I think). I kind of feel the overall environment of iOS just works better for tablet devices.