Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies are still around?!

Sun Dancer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was fan back in my freshman year of high school! One of my friends was super into it, and she got me going! I have been an avid fan since. I love collecting the ponies, I have hundreds and hundreds! I use ti be really involved in the community, but kind of dropped off in the past few years. It seemed like the pop culture kind of died away. It made me a little sad to see such a huge fandom fall away. However, could I be wrong? It seems like so many people are still rocking ponies! I can't believe how far this show has gone. Over five years already!

You all can call me Sun! I am in my second year of my undergraduate of college. I am heavy into the furry fandom, so much it is a part time job! I make fursuits for a job, and I work in a candy shop as a second job. We make home made sweets and chocolates! I guess I can relate to Pinkie pie! I am studying for my psychology degree. I am on my clinical tract so I can become a therapist.

I am also a college athlete! I run and swim. I currently live in Maine so I also do lots of skiing during the winter and surfing the summer!

I also am a traditional/digital artist, though it is not my main forte, I might try some paintings of ponies! 

I think that is all I have to say! I can't wait to meet everyone!

• Brohoof 7

Hail, fellow newcomer! It would appear that there are still bronies around.

And if you ever need someone to spiel about snow and skiing with...  :orly:

(This guy...)

ԤԞ

Edited by NoktiKlepto
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome! Yes, there are bronies! I myself just joined the fandom a couple months ago! Right now, we are really excited about S7 and the movie! Hope you have a great time on the forums! If you see anyone spreading doom and gloom about the fandom dying, do give them a good slap for me! :P

• Brohoof 3

Hello Sun Dancer, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the site! Seems like you're pretty set on track with life and stuff in general. And that's really neat that you make fursuits, I might need to buy one off you one day, when I figure all the details out that is and the fandom is very much alive. Whelp, I hope you enjoy it here, take it easy :)

• Brohoof 1